Ren Toxx

Re: I don't see any fun in Second Life anymore :(

Reply to Wili Clip - view message

Wili Clip wrote: So where did fun go :matte-motes-not-entertained: 

Fun didn't go. You did :smileywink:

Griffin Ceawlin

LOL! I had to disable mine to see what you and Suella were on about.

:smileymad: I'm only a part-time b*tch :smileywink:
My time inworld is limited, and precious. IMs detailing your bruised ego are unwelcome.
Go to my Forum profile and try a PM instead. I may even respond.
~ My Silly Little Blog ~
Topics: 57

It looks as if you and your business partner Amy are having a ton of fun playing people in the forums....in order to get your business off the ground.

There are a ton of fun things to do and places to go in Second Life, and as someone who owns an advertising network, you should be well aware of that.  Not much confidence in plugging into a network that doesn't have a clue about all the cool places to visit.

Rather than deceive the people in forum with your chit-chat back and forth and asking questions....perhaps plug all those cool places that are advertising with you.

If I had a scenic venue with lots of fun activities....and I saw the person I had just placed an ad with coming into forum and asking where all the fun places were....I might be a tad perturbed.

I also wouldn't want to advertise with someone who can't find fun in Second Life anymore.  I would want to advertise with someone who is exhuberant about the venue and has tons of energy promoting (exception to that rule, would be spamming forum and using people)

Ceka Cianci

Reply to Mickey Vandeverre - view message

they may want to check the guidelines out..

just saying..

Spamming, Solicitation and Advertising: Spamming is not allowed. This includes aggressive self-promotion. No advertising or promotion of specific Second Life merchants, Marketplace listings, products, or services, unless the forum area is specifically for the buying or selling of Second Life products or services, for example, a “for sale” or “wanted” forum. Do not reference other websites offering any product or service.

Note: It is OK to have a signature line with a link to your Second Life profile or information about your Second Life business.

“Praise and blame, gain and loss, pleasure and sorrow come and go like the wind. To be happy, rest like a giant tree in the midst of them all”― Siddhartha Gautama
My Flickr
om Piers
Topics: 1

Reply to Ceka Cianci - view message

So how many people have banners enabled anyway? It took me a couple of threads from these two to figure out what others were talking about.

I haven't seen a banner in very long time. They were annoying, so I disabled them.

S'alright, holler if you need. Skin's thick. I can take it.
Ceka Cianci

Reply to om Piers - view message

i'm not sure..i didn't see them till someone said something about them as well LOL

“Praise and blame, gain and loss, pleasure and sorrow come and go like the wind. To be happy, rest like a giant tree in the midst of them all”― Siddhartha Gautama
My Flickr
Advisor
Suella Ember

Reply to om Piers - view message

I have banners enabled (hence my sarcastic response on page 2!)

Generally speaking, I don't mind them because sometimes I might actually be interested in what a poster here is doing / selling etc. It only becomes a problem when people misuse them as, as far as I'm concered, is obviously going on with the posters in question here. It's a shame that people do things like that and I hope the mods recognise it and deal with it accordingly, as I'd hate to have to disable banners and miss out of some genuinely interesting ones.

Ceka Cianci

Reply to Suella Ember - view message

exactly..thats what i think got them disabled in the last forums..

i'd hate to be the one flagged as  the one that got them blocked again LOL

My Flickr
Wili Clip
Topics: 12
Blog Posts: 0

Reply to Ceka Cianci - view message

Ceka Cianci wrote:
Note: It is OK to have a signature line with a link to your Second Life profile or information about your Second Life business.

Aww this all looks like some of you people are threatening me. All that I have said  was that I lost the feeling of FUN in Second Life and I am very grateful to some other peopel who gave me genuine advices unlike 1st people that are threatening me something because of my banner which is allowed.

Is it because I have a business in Second Life that some of you are so jellous about? Is this a business discrimination? I already know that some people in SL don't like business oriented people. But guess what because of entrepreneural  people Second Life evolves. Well you can have your own business and help Second Life economy. :matte-motes-bashful-cute-2:

But then again I am very gratefull for some other people that really tried to return FUN into my Second Life. 
Thank you 

AmyNevilly

[ Edited ]

I think some of your replies are really unfair. I don't understand why we aren't allowed to use the forum like everyone else?

People seem to be more focussed on our signitures than on our interesting discussions wili :matte-motes-frown:

Take a step back for a second and read what we write on the forums and you'll see we're actually trying to have a valuable debate with people. Instead you decided to focus on signitures.........TROLL