Can I have...

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2835 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

stange that you still take that junk car to come here... if it's really that bad i'd dump it without waiting any longer.

posting a techinical problem with  simply "it doesn't work" ... isnt going to solve anything , nor possible to get a tip how to get around it.

Alwin Alcott wrote:

stange that you still take that junk car to come here... if it's really that bad i'd dump it without waiting any longer.

posting a techinical problem with  simply "it doesn't work" ... isnt going to solve anything , nor possible to get a tip how to get around it.

"Second Life is that old car you keep driving and refusing to replace because theres still nothing better on the road but when that day comes, you know youre gonna junk it."

Are you daft? I'm not asking for help. I'm not looking for the technical forum. I'm venting due to SL having multiple technical issues all over the place and getting damn sick of it. And no, it doesn't work! I know it doesn't work! Because I tried to buy something off the MP and their cashier is down. I know this because I called them! So no, I don't need tips to get around anything! Bloody hell man...

I don't know if you're still having trouble, but I can tell you that it didn't go down for everyone, so I'm not sure why when you called they told you it was down. Then again, I never know why LL gives the responses they do, and I'm not sure anyone does, lol. They're not exactly the most reliable at relaying information properly. 

It very well may have been some other issue causing that error for you, and not the MP itself(or the cashier for that matter). I had no issues at all throughout the night, and this morning thus far. 

As someone who writes lots of code, I can tell you that games are not an easy thing to make. Tack that onto the fact this is a engine rpm 2001 or something, the fact that there are terabytes of data, dynamic connections, multiple web systems in multiple coding languages, and you got yourself a stew of troubles.

LL puts lots of work into the keeping SL up and running, it's no easy task either. The only way there would be no issues would be if LL stopped working on SL entirely, but then something would break and we would have no new features, which they give to us for free(mostly).

If anyone should be complaining it's LL having to actually find what's wrong then fix it.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2835 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.