Honored Resident
0 Kudos

Re: Your favorite makeup shop?

Reply to Miaa Rebane - view message

My favorite stores are Chelle( for blush,eyeshadows),Boom (for eyeliners,lipstics),Mozz(for tattoo eyelashes), Nuuna's (for Fantasy makeups), LAQ(for eyeshadows) and L.Fauna(for eyeshadows, dimples) [PF]- Pink Fuel (for lipglosses), they look good on LAQ Jennie skin too Smiley Happy

0 Kudos

as a single supplier I like MOCK a lot too... but I often go to Kozmetika as they feature many makeup creators in one spot

Topics: 1
Kudos: 2
0 Kudos

I love makeup too! It's a great way to individualize your avatar using tattoo layers. I love a great freckle or beauty mark too!

[sYs] base skin Vixie has a wonderful natural look with a ton of makeup options along with FRECKLES! 

[sYs] vixie skin ad 2.jpg

Skin/Makeup from [sYs]

Minimalist VR.jpg

(L) Makeup from Cheerno

(R) Makeup from Miss Shippe's Studio

Full Styling Details in the February 2012 Issue of AVENUE Magazine

Great Topic Miaa! Thanks for sharing

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Topics: 7
Kudos: 41
Blog Posts: 0
0 Kudos

I am a huge fan of M.O.C.K cosmetics.  I also think elymode and L. Fauna have great items! Smiley Happy 

www.HarlowHeslop.com

|| Blogger || Photographer || The Pixel Bean Coffeehouse Owner ||
Advisor
0 Kudos

I can't wear most lipglosses, they just don't cover my lips completely. But for eye make-up my favourites are Leverocci and La Petite Morte, the latter has really dramatic theater-like make-up!

I travel through Second Life, and when I get home I write about it: Caits World and besides that I am a contributor on SL Blogger Support where I write about Social Media relating to Second Life: SL Blogger Support, and I document my Second Life in pictures I take, of my life, love and other adventures here: Caitlins SL on Flickr
Kudos: 5
0 Kudos

Reply to Caitlin Tobias - view message

Great suggestions everyone Smiley Very Happy I've not been to some of the shops you mentioned, I'll go check for sure!  

I found this Flickr group just for makeup pics, great resource to find new makeup shops Smiley Happy  

SL Cosmetics Flickr Group -- http://www.flickr.com/groups/slcosmetics/

0 Kudos

I agree, tattoo layer makeups and the ability to stack them was a great idea

although I usually go around fresh faced, sometimes I like to glam up with some makeup

me without  makeupSnapshot_1178.png

and me with makeup

Snapshot_1179.png

Honored Resident
0 Kudos

Reply to Jesica Dragovar - view message

I totally forgot about BOOM. Usually I'm too busy oogling the clothes! I got some great deals when they were having Black Friday sales. I'm not sure of the complete name I just know it has the word wax in it but they are awesome lipglosses! Every color is great! Kyoot eyeshadow/liner combos are great as well I have them all (I miss FLF my budget however doesn't) Grixdale had some awesome makeups before they closed and Tyr's new store, Aura, sadly doesn't have them.[mock] is still by far by favorite though.

Highlighted

I know I'm super late, and this answer is practically a year later, but Pink Acid is my favorite makeup shop. Not to mention the biggest. With a variety of styles, sizes, transparencies and affordable pricing, you can't go wrong With Pink Acid. stasey always anwers any questions that I may have, and when I had sizing issues, she made me a custom size set of my favorite glosses that I bought from her. I'm Not knocking mock, but mock uses templates. I even noticed pink acid templates used by mock. & black liquid glosses mentioned are also those from pink acid. So why Not just go to the source. Pink acid, hands down the best.

0 Kudos

Oceane has some killer stuff

Sorry my DORKism is showing.