All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. hi! i'm unsure if i'm posting on the right forum and i apologise if this is the incorrect one! i can't seem to find this skin anywhere.. i'd also really love to learn what hair and dress is in the first picture! (and the head if it isn't a classic avatar head)
  3. Please do not use my thread to inflame people about this viewer. If you have an issue, take it up in your own thread or report that to whomever you think needs to know. I support Niran and unless you’re information is both coherent and accurate, I don’t care to have it piggybacked on my thread.
  4. hi! i'm unsure if i'm posting on the right forum and i apologise if this is the incorrect one! i can't seem to find this skin anywhere.. i'd also really love to learn what hair and dress is in the first picture! (and the head if it isn't a classic avatar head)
  5. As Wulfie says, the reason the rotation is resetting is that you're using llTargetOmega to rotate the object. llTargetOmega is client-side, which means when you call it, the simulator sends a message to your CPU and GPU telling them to draw the object as if it's rotating smoothly until further notice. When you blink the light on and off, that sends a new message to your computer, telling it to redraw the object with the light at the new setting, along with all the other object properties the simulator has stored, including the object's rotation. It also over-writes the llTargetOmega call, so the object stops moving unless you explicitly tell it to keep on rotating by calling llTargetOmega again. If anyone ever needs to do this, and wants to avoid having the object flip back to the starting rotation each time llTargetOmega gets turned off, you need to keep on periodically updating the object's actual rotation on a timer each time the omega changes by 10 or 15 degrees or so, to ensure the object stays visually more or less in synch..
  6. I've seen that and it's tacky. My friend has a parcel on half land, half water. When she put her club there she simply put a deck in front on the water and some boats.
  7. DO U KNOW WHAT IS THE MOST SCARIER OF THEM ALL THEY SAY THAN HEAT DOES ALLOW FOR VIRUS TO GROW, BUT WHAT HAPPENS AFTER SEASON ENDS... EVEN IF U DONT GET SICK THAT MUCH THEY SAY U HAVE MORE HOPE AND LESS DANGER.... CHINE YES IS LOCKDOWN, SICK PPL GOT SICK AGAIN....ITS NOT LIKE A CHILD SICKNESS THAN COMES ONLY ONE TIME.... FOR LAST TWO WEEKS WE HAVE HAVE 32 DEGREE HEAT HERE I DONT KNOW IF ITS GOD OR NOT! IS IT HOPE OR HIDE BEHING ...HOPE!!
  8. You are correct in that they would not charge you again on your renewal date if you did nothing after that downgrading. As others have mentioned, just file a Support ticket and tell them you want the Downgrade to be reversed. LL is always more than happy to keep Premium accounts.
  9. Maybe if you did, you wouldn't make clueless statements like 'Greece is better than others' and 'Greece has less deaths than anyone'. And as I said: TOTAL deaths are really pretty irrelevant.
  10. Might be wrong but looks 'home made' to me. Possibly just made it for herself.
  11. WISH U THE BEST , I HAVE FAMILY IN USA AND ONE IS NURSE IN NEW YORK AND THE OTHER IS IN PHILLY. I HAVE ASTHMA TOO AND WORRIED AND I AM AN EMPLOYEE IN A MARKET , WEAR MASK AND GLOVES AND SURVE PPL EVERDAY...I SCARE MUCH BUT I TRY THINK POSSITIVE
  12. They will be perfectly happy to reinstate your Premium status. Just file a Support case.
  13. I AM GREEK I LIVE HERE... I KNOW ONLY MY COUNTRY, WE KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON AROUND ONE EXAMPLE I LEAVE ON A ISLAND OF 50.000 PPL (WITHOUT TOURIST SEASON) AND WE HAD AND HAVE NONE SICK THE ISLAND CALLED PAROS, IS LOCATED IN CYCLADES GREECE, WHICH CYCLADES SOURROUNDED BY 20 ISLANDS AND HAS MORE THAN 150.000 PPL AND NONE IS SICK YET.... THE MORE COLLECTIONS OF ISLAND AROUND GREECE , EVEN ONES WITH IMMIGRATES, WHO ARE LUCKILY DONT HAVE ANY CASE OF COVIRUS YET.... THE ONLY HITS, UNFORTUNATELY WAS IN MAILAND GREECE....FROM MACEDONIA TO ATHENS.....AND FEW IN CRETE! 😞 AND I REFERED ONLY FOR THE DEADS, THE POOR SOULS WHO LOST THE FIGHT WITH THIS...FLU MANY MORE SAVED AND MANY STILL SICK..... I DONT FOLLOW STATISTICS TO SEE WHAT IS GOING ON!!
  14. I just gave up tbh. And now I have no friend (I'm not joking there is nobody how I can talk ) rl or sl I think this is some kinda achievement. Also gave up on sl didn't logged in in the last few weeks (three I think) and I have no plane to do it. I will hover around this forum. Bt there is less and less topic where I want or can contribute (and the tasteless jokes don't count), So yehh have fun and be nice to each other. See you later (probably not). (I will ask the mods to close this topic.)
  15. Should I be able to successfully call llSetTimerEvent from within a listen event handler? Code snippet below. Setting the timer works fine from touch_start but not from listen. touch_start(integer num) { if(isSwinging) { isSwinging = FALSE; llSetTimerEvent(0.0); llSetLinkPrimitiveParamsFast(LINK_ROOT, [PRIM_ROTATION,initialRot]); llSetTouchText("Swing"); } else { isSwinging = TRUE; llSetTimerEvent(0.02); llSetTouchText("Stop"); } } timer() { integer stepIndex = 0; llSetTimerEvent(0.0); for(stepIndex=0;stepIndex<fullPeriodSteps;stepIndex++) { llSetLinkPrimitiveParamsFast(LINK_THIS, [PRIM_ROTATION,llList2Rot(rotList,stepIndex)]); if (llList2Integer(sleepList,stepIndex) == TRUE) llSleep(0.01); } llSetTimerEvent(0.1); } listen(integer channel, string name, key id, string message) { list arguments = llParseString2List(message,["|"],[""]); if(channel == privateChannel && llList2String(arguments,0) == "startSwing"); { isSwinging = TRUE; llSetTimerEvent(0.02); } if(channel == privateChannel && llList2String(arguments,0) == "stopSwing"); { isSwinging = FALSE; llSetTimerEvent(0.0); llSetLinkPrimitiveParamsFast(LINK_ROOT, [PRIM_ROTATION,initialRot]); } ...... Thanks, G
  16. BEACHY HEAD NOW AVAILABLE AT PUDDLECHURCH http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Puddlechurch Heath/139/53/20
  17. https://www.thestayathomeclubsl.com/avatar-accessories 1st tab on the left for free poses.
  18. Incorrect. The blog links to https://git.alchemyviewer.org/NiranV.Dean/blackdragon/commits/master because that is the most recent GIT repository of Black Dragon. https://bitbucket.org/NiranV/black-dragon-viewer/src/Black Dragon/ is no longer being updated, a very very quick look just at the dates should have told you that this repo hasn't been updated since 5 months whereas the first one has been updated two weeks ago (when the last update came out). Besides, the bitbucket repo is still Mercurial and will stop working when bitbucket finally pulls the plug. It just seems like you are just incapable of working with GIT properly and that's coming from someone who has no idea of GIT but still managed to get it to work. Also, those are quite some extreme accusations you toss around there with emerald and password stealing, not doing anything, just stealing from lindenlabs, changing/manipulating GNU licenses. Also this might already be the problem, i didn't git tag nor did i checkout any release, i simply checked out at master, nothing else. Those releases are Linden code only.
  19. Why would someone choose a cabin in the woods and cover the entire parcel with decking? Why pave paradise? You're in the woods. Go sit in the dirt. Why would someone choose a houseboat and then cover the parcel with fake land? Just get a spot on land and save yourself the trouble. Why do people put lag inducing, breeding farm animals on tiny parcels in suburbia like they have a farm? Geez, put them in the sky somewhere. That huge boat you rooted on your parcel then placed in the water far outside your parcel boundaries as a decoration is not convincing because the water is a very small pond that's not much bigger than a mudpuddle and your sails block everyone's views. Okay, done bitching now
  20. Your pages aren't loading fully. Try running cleanup and defrag. Check your connection. It's usually one or the other if not both.
  21. I agree it would have been better, for many reasons, to just be more involved rather than snatching it away from the people who had gladly done the job for years. I can't speak for the Moles who wound up doing the work, but if I were them, I'd rather be building Bellisseria than sending out group invites and setting streams for exhibitors. Seems a waste of their skills, IMO, and I know we'd rather have them making new shiny things for us in Linden Home land.
  22. To be really efficient about this, I wouldn't touch PRIM_FULLBRIGHT at all but instead cel animate an emissive alpha texture. Both texture animation and llTargetOmega spin are viewer-side prim properties, so once the properties are set the script(s) can be removed and the effect persists. Of course, folks who still haven't turned on Advanced Lighting Model won't see the emissive effect at all, but I consider that a feature, cuz after all, screw 'em. 😋
  23. I am ready to start right away. I am new and am not very techie yet so i need alit of help. Can you tell me how and where to meet? Di you charge hourly or how would you like to proceed?
  24. Oh! I forgot about the US Empire of Iwo Jima,Puerto Rico, American Samoa and any island with bird sh*t on it. My bad! 🤣 (And how small was our Empire when Mr Webster came along with his "English language for dummies 101" book tucked under his arm eh? EH?!) Ohh...I....umm, well if you insist Jewell! 😈 Brain fart meh!
  1. Load more activity