All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. There is no compromise to work at, I'm afraid. These forums are not a parliament. The new TOS is out there already and people have to agree with them at log in. So I guess it is simply frustration on all sides.
  3. "patchy skin"...sounds to me you didn't activate the BOM function in the hud, but without more information or pictures it will be a wild guess
  4. if there are no pictures, why is LL bothered by all of this in the first place? two avis, off in a corner doing illegal things, and no one knows? honestly what is this all about then? its not the act i guess, its the solicitation of the act big bad pedo hitting on poor innocent children… lets disrupt the whole grid and piss everyone off
  5. I think you are here but I don't see the aurora borealis. Although when I saw it I immediately thought of the area. Maybe it only shows when shared environment cycle is at night time? http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Zermatt/140/147/82
  6. I hope it does become better, and because it is being created on Unity it might eventually be ported to other devices. I think it would be pretty cool to eventually be able to use SL using a proper VR setup, although it would be weird using a Meta headset to play SL with.. I wonder if I would lose my legs? 🙃😋
  7. "Because the Walking ToS violation AR Clickbait can take the system alpha layer OFF, when they think Governance are not watching, and violate the ToS." Your wait is now officially OVER. Congratulations.
  8. You're forgetting. ToS Un-Friendly Family Beaches! "Mah right to drag mah Clickbait friends to NEKKID strangers!" Unless its more like: "Daddy, what does Bur... Burlesky Stripe-Tees mean?" "Come on kids, lets do EDUCATION!"
  9. * MarkLand * 2048 sqm Roadside Land for Sale or Rent in Shetlon * 703 prims * Full Land Rights Included. Good, Flat, Straight Roadside Land beside Circuit La Corse. You can buy it through the 'About land' window, or you can rent it by paying the rent box that's in the corner. You don't need to be a Premium member to rent it, free members are welcome. Come and see it now: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Shetlon/27/112/55 2048 sqm 703 prims * MarkLand * Second Life Land Sales and Land Rentals MarkLand offers excellent customer service and support to ensure that you have the best possible experience with your land, and is dedicated to helping you with any questions or concerns you may have. MarkLand has been in the Second Life land business for over ten years and currently has land ranging from TINY 16 sqm parcels to 8192 sqm. Whether you're looking for a small parcel for a cozy home or a larger one for a commercial business, MarkLand has something for you. There's always a nice selection of land in various sizes and prices available for SALE or RENT, including some great roadside parcels. Residential, Commercial, Skyboxes, GTFO, Drivers of SL, Furries, Aura, DFS, Farms and Breedables welcome. With competitive pricing and a range of terrains, our land is perfect for anyone looking to make the most of their Second Life experience. So when you're in the market for land, be sure to check out MarkLand. We're confident that you'll find the perfect piece of land for your needs. Go to the MarkLand office: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Demorgan/236/147/50 for the latest list of available land. It's updated every day.
  10. Yes! You should try it! I've been actually participating in this thread, trying to understand others. I wish you could too, as your posts seem only critical. Maybe you're having a bad few days? In any case, at least you check in once in awhile. Better than nothing.
  11. The reason why sexual undera.p. is illegal in Second Life is not because of a U.S. law, it is because of the Community's dislike for it, as whole. If you take the time to read up on the law you can find out for yourself, it would have to be indistinguishable from real life because the law only protects real actual children. In the laws eyes, someone on a child avatar doing things with another child avatar isn't a pedophile, unless they are with an actual minor. So you're slandering those people legally. I am not defending sexual under-A.P. but I am trying to make it clear that L.L. banished it from the community because the Community at large had spoken out against it and they want to do business with other countries This Forum should be more respectful to one another and more kind to the other side but it's always someone being nasty, talking about burning child avatars, calling them nasty little pests, trying to make the user feel bad behind it.
  12. lol ... you telling that... again trying to send somebody away .. what is your helping post in this topic Coffee?.. everybody who's not with you is against you?...
  13. In many countries like Canada and UK, its illegal... even if the USA allows more.
  14. Yep. But almost exclusively only in the United States. In the very most European Countries it´s considered to be a crime.
  15. a kid that doesn't wear the patch is AR'ble in any way... a nude person can be in total compliance with TOS, if so the kid can be again AR'ble depending on where and how. And don't forget; you cán AR but you don't have to.
  16. Time for another Educational Analogy. Imagine a small European Country. "The Grand Duchy of Sextopia" is a smaal place nestled in the mountains, in a corner where ssome bigger countries would meet if Sextopia didn't exist. Sextopians, as a rule are fairly slack, when it comes to religion, there's a lot of secular Sextopians, the Church of Furry has modest numbers, so do a few other denominations. 99.5 % of Sextopians are tolerant of other faiths or lack there of. 0.5 % of the population however... Are illegal immigrant from Prudeistan, rabid fanatics, and terrorism supporters from the Cult of Clickbait. The Cult of clickbait's NASTY loudmouthed IAms are demanding that EVERYONE in Sextopia be FORCED to wear Cult of Clickbait approved ankle length hessian body tents, so as not to offend Clickbaitians and their Deity Koomi, God of Overentitled Butthurt. Guess what the 99.5% of Sextopians say to that? *indignant chanting* "Repatriate the Clickbaitian Terrorists NOW!"
  17. It's not against the law yet but I do see it not being far off. https://spectrumlocalnews.com/nys/capital-region/public-safety/2023/12/06/artificial-intelligence-sex-abuse-images-children-legal-questions “The black letter law says if you depict a minor engaged in a sexual act, that’s a crime. What’s confusing is what happens when there’s not an actual child involved. Is that going to be illegal, too?” Haynes said. “The Supreme Court said if an actual child is not involved in the creation of this imagery, then that is protected speech. You can do that.”
  18. If there are no pictures, then did the tree falling in the woods make a sound?
  19. I don't think the normie's are understanding. They are too adult and can no longer relate.
  20. of course its against the law, it involves the depiction of a child in a sexual act, it doesnt matter if you are playing bith roles
  1. Load more activity