All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. I believe it's safe to say that if @Patch Lindentried to get rid of the Animal Sanctuary, the citizens of Bellisseria would take to the (broken) streets with torches and pitchforks. We love our neighborhood animals! ❤️ Caught you having a little midnight snack, Hammy dearest! Hope you had sweet carroty dreams after!
  3. Is that Echo behind the tree? I like those type of old paintings. That riddle reminded me of this song, it has nice lyrics and sounds nice too.
  4. It's probably not a good idea to use the Limit Buy option until you really understand how it works. My guess is that you offered to buy at a price that is so far below the going rate that nobody is interested in selling L$ to you. The LindeX is like any RL currency exchange. You are making an offer to buy L$ from other SL residents. They obviously want yo sell as few L$ as they can for your $, and you want to buy as many L$ as you can. You have to agree or there's no sale. The best strategy is to look to see where the greatest dollar volume of pending orders is sitting right now (L$251 / $1 at the moment) and offer a slightly better deal. In this case, that means offering to buy L$250 or even L$249 for your dollar instead of L$251. That way, your order will clear before all of those people waiting to get more L$ for their dollars. For right now, I suggest cancelling your order and placing a brand new one (or simply buying L$ at the Market rate). When your order is canceled, the $$ that Linden Lab has been holding in escrow for your purchase will be released to your USD balance in the LindeX, where it will be available for the new order. Incidentally, in case you haven;t already figured it out, it is always wisest to buy and sell in large amounts because each purchase costs you $1.49, no matter how many L$ you buy. Clearly, buying a small amount makes that $1.49 a higher percentage of your total cost. Rule of thumb .... buy at least L$5000 at a time. More, if you can afford it.
  5. Someone is quite popular it seems... @Kieok, you'll have us ladies bringing by casseroles soon!
  6. That was amazing! I love their spirit and would be THRILLED to have them as neighbors!
  7. Secluded romantic beach getaway with lots of fun animations where you can kick back and share the beautiful sunrise together. All objects can stay on the property or you can return them as you like. http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Scrafito/211/106/22
  8. That video cracked me up! Love their sense of humor. *hint hint*
  9. Wellllll I thought I'd ask, considering that's what happened. I'll clear the cache/history/whatnot to see if it helps.
  10. We met 2 guys at The Squishy Pickle Party today and they made this video! Good luck Razar & Bayo!! **********(¨`•.•´¨)************ ******(¨`•.•´¨).¸..(¨`•.•´¨)******* *(¨`•.•´*•. ¸.•´ ** `•.¸.•´ `•.•´¨)* * `•. Go MOLES Go .¸.•´* *******(¨`•.•´¨) (¨`•.•´¨)********* ********`•.¸(¨`•.•´¨)..•´********** ***********`•.¸.•´************ These guys need a Houseboat! 😁 🤩
  11. I just want them smaller, i feel they're too big, it would be nice to be able to adjust the size. I usually never click full screen either. Maybe you read forum on the phone? I read on computer.
  12. Full 20000 Prim Private Island. ONLY L$14500/wk. NOT a Homestead! FireStorm Region Estate Manager rights included. Just one sim available at this price, do whatever you choose. Available July 27, 2019! Contact Phoenixflames Kukulcan inworld for details! Unrestricted use, build your own dreams! Whether you want to run luxury rentals, commercial business, or a private home, enjoy full estate manager controls on this private island, bordered on all 4 sides by the peaceful Linden Sea. No paid account required 24/7 Professional Support Estate Manager Rights Terraform as you like! YOUR CHOICE! Change Environment and Sim Textures Region­Wide Bans Adult? Moderate? General? YOUR CHOICE! Commercial or Residential. YOUR CHOICE! Why not both? Restart the Sim when YOU think it needs it. NO neighboring Sims! Complete Privacy is YOURS. Desert Morning. Terraform and texture the land as YOU want. Sand, Grass, Water. Terraform however you like! Change the terrain textures as well! With Estate Manager Privileges, you can make things look like YOUR dream! Sitting on a bench, in the rain, with your sLove, your dream? Make it so! Weather is just one option YOU control in YOUR Dream. Make your dreams come true!
  13. Hello everyone This may seem like a real stupid question, but here goes: I just rezzed a house on my parcel, after positioning and freezing it in place I set about decorating without walking outside. After I was finished, I wanted to leave out the side door instead of the front (this house as two outside doors) but something was blocking my way. I could open and close the door, but I can't walk through. For some reason I'm stopped roughly a foot away from the door and can't continue on. Nothing shows up on Highlight Transparency, no prims are out of place, and the floor of the house is well above the ground so I have no idea what is blocking my path. There's no problem with the front door only the side. Any and all help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks
  14. And Jake isn't supported that well so your already small options will be even more limited. If you have hit Deadwood already, then Cold Ash might be your next logical stop. That is where I send my male RL friends. The other option would be to search the Marketplace for clothes that will fit Jake and go from there. Justice might have some also. I am not a guy but I do sometimes use my male body for blogging things. Good luck and know it "isn't you" but the market LOL. Doesn't help I know. no.match has some nice male hair. That's all I got! ALSO depending on the style of clothes, you may be able to use a different mesh fit than "Jake" so demo some things you like. This works best on long sleeved tops and pants that will have shirt and sweaters on top of them.
  15. Close running apps.... Activity Monitor check for greedy apps whether running or not... do a restart. Check. A handy 3-point plan! And gosh yes, some apps can be deceptive. I had 'Clean My Mac' set to load itself on startup, to sit on my top menu bar, and this was taking up memory even when not running. Ditto Dropbox. Since I rarely use either, I've removed them from the startup list and will simply run them from the hard disc applications folder if ever I need them. Mind you, Niran's got me fantasising... the new MacPro due out in the autumn has 64GB graphics memory and 1.5 TB in 12 x 128GB DIMMS.... Swoon! Alas tho I don't have the energy these days to rob a bank...
  16. now one person using 20 megabytes is enough to cause Second Life to have a heart attack in the way of scripts now that's super sad
  17. Hi all! First of all I apologize if this is not the place where i should ask this question. My query is the following one and it is directed mainly to the girls or to those people who know about the subject. I am interested in acquiring intimate (feminine) parts within SL although I am quite confused about the brands, the qualities of each one and its operation. I'm looking for something quite realistic because my avatar is like that. The state visiting certain stores like Xcite! And Vaw but I'm still pretty confused. Especially because I just went to the Xcite store, i has heard good reviews to other people , and now I'm not sure if it will get an update of the private parts for women soon. My query is the following, according to your experience. Which brands lead the market and offer a better quality and realism? Thank you
  18. DEAR Mad Summer ’19 Fishing Tournament Fishers We warmly welcome you to the two month Summer madness of fishing, prizes, amazing locations, achievements, rewards and much more! It’s time to fish for elusive fish on the grid and catch them! The more you find, the more MadPoints and prizes you’ll get! The Summer Fun will run from July 15th 5pm SLT until September 15th. Why Join MadPea during this amazing Fishing Tournament? With over 17,000 peas fishing you can imagine the number of visitors to your land or store. Picture the increase in traffic to your place! Also, since peas love to shop, calculate the potential increase in sales! So come join in the MadPea fun! Head on down to the Mad City Beach and purchase your Fishing Stations any time from now to the end of the hunt! Or head on over to marketplace to buy your directly from there! Grab your Fishing Stations at Mad City Beach Find your Fishing Stations on marketplace
  19. So my daughter got a home on Ketran. I walked around that entire sim and I have to say DAMN to the MOLES. That entire sim is so gorgeous!!!! Like literally stunning. Thank you Moles , all of you collectively for your hard work! This is so amazing to see the process unfold. This pic isn't her house but its from the Ketran sim.
  20. For me Flickr is one of the best place to discover new things quickly and follow stores
  1. Load more activity