And the Oscar goes to....

valerie Inshan

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4417 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

valerie Inshan wrote:

Such an awesome man in matching colors with the carpet!

I was trying to not look like a penguin, but I ended up looking like the carpet. Maybe I should have went with the all-black avant-garde look.

@Kylie, you requested photos from men too, so I'm thinking I should receive some sort of sexual favor from you now. I'm letting Val off because she posted different hair colors for me. You on the other hand....     /winks

@Dee, thank you. I'm kind of partial to your multi-hued dress. Second choice would be the black one.

@ajja, your very welcome.

@Saraya, love your blond hair. It really works well for you.

Randall Ahren wrote:

@Kylie, you requested photos from men too, so I'm thinking I should receive some sort of sexual favor from you now. I'm letting Val off because she posted different hair colors for me.
You on the other hand....     /winks

hehe, what did you have in mind? :smileytongue:

ETA:  I just realized, I got a new symbol :smileysurprised:

Very pretty Raven. Indeed, why not flaunt it.

@Kylie, Congratz on the new purple symbol. I think it's a prettier color. Did you see the Star Wars film where Princess Leia was captured and leashed by a chain attached to a collar around her neck and she was wearing a skimpy outfit? I'm thinking something like that. I know just the place.

Snugs McMasters wrote:

Randall Ahren wrote:

Did you see the Star Wars film where Princess Leia was captured and leashed by a chain attached to a collar around her neck and she was wearing a skimpy outfit? I'm thinking something like that. I know just the place.

You'll be in competition with Maddy, Randall.

Maddy the Hut.jpg

Charolotte Caxton bursts into laughter

Snugs McMasters wrote:

Randall Ahren wrote:

Did you see the Star Wars film where Princess Leia was captured and leashed by a chain attached to a collar around her neck and she was wearing a skimpy outfit? I'm thinking something like that. I know just the place.

You'll be in competition with Maddy, Randall.

Maddy the Hut.jpg

HAHAHA!!! Oh I remember that one so well Snugs! /me laughs so hard I spit my morning coffee on my keyboard!

@ all: It's wonderful to wake up and see how this thread went a bit wild during the night! :smileyvery-happy:

• Like 1

Charolotte Caxton wrote:

Randall Ahren wrote:

Very lovely Lia. You're much prettier than Princess Leia.

@Snugs, for some reason I remembered Princess Leia looking much better than that. That fantasy is now ruined for me.

Princess_leia_slave_costume2.jpg

It must just be the lighting, she's actually very pretty.

LOL Charo! I think this picture will bring Randall a huge comfort! :smileyvery-happy:

• Like 2

Rehearsing for Sunday. For those who would like to carry the Oscar statue, here are two links to the MP. The first one is no copy/no modify/no transfer and comes with two poses. It's only 30L.

The second one is free and full perm.

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/AC-Oscar-Statuette-Box/751239

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/SL-OSCAR-2009-TROPHY-FREE/434330

statue1.jpg

statue2.jpg

• Like 9

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4417 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.