And the Oscar goes to....

valerie Inshan

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4417 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

valerie Inshan wrote:

Thanks Charo! Lol, you were here and you even didn't know it! :smileyvery-happy:

Just wait till Maddy comes with her high res pictures as she does so well! :smileywink:

I can't improve on your work Val. You've done a wonderful job from start (the idea) to finish(the photo). You own this one, thanks for doing it.

• Like 2

Raven1 Short wrote:

Groups shot

I'm sorry Kylie but you seemed to have lost your skirt but you look so triumphant with your statue I had to add it.

lunapic_133036365745580_19.jpg

LOL What a perfect description! Kylie you do look triumphant! I know when I'm feeling that way the first thing I do is rip off my clothes, so how fitting! :smileylol:

UncommonTruth wrote:

Raven1 Short wrote:

Groups shot

I'm sorry Kylie but you seemed to have lost your skirt but you look so triumphant with your statue I had to add it.

LOL What a perfect description! Kylie you do look triumphant! I know when I'm feeling that way the first thing I do is rip off my clothes, so how fitting! :smileylol:

Oh and Maddie was under Val's skirt at that time checking out her Hello Kitty underwear. :D

• Like 1

Raven1 Short wrote:

UncommonTruth wrote:

Raven1 Short wrote:

Groups shot

Oh and Maddie was under Val's skirt at that time checking out her Hello Kitty underwear.
:D

Yes I was. And I could tell Val was excited, she was wearing her "Thursday" knickers on Sunday!

• Like 2

Raven1 Short wrote:

Ok! I got quite a few decent pictures!

Here goes:

The first arrivals

lunapic_133036365745580_7.jpg

My friend Luc and I 

lunapic_133036365745580_1.jpg

The lovely as ever Valerie

lunapic_133036365745580_9 (1).jpg

Hippie's arrival

Snapshot_046.jpg

MZ Oscar at the Oscars with her Oscar shoes

lunapic_133036365745580_13.jpg

Groups shot

I'm sorry Kylie but you seemed to have lost your skirt but you look so triumpant with your statue I had to add it.

hehe...wouldn't be the first time I've lost a piece of clothing, but omg, my thighs look HUGE :(

ETA: PS...nobody tell Pep about the size of my thighs :smileysurprised:  :smileytongue:

UncommonTruth wrote:

Raven1 Short wrote:

Groups shot

LOL :smileytongue:

Charolotte Caxton wrote:

Madeleine Masters wrote:

I hate to burst your bubble here Charolotte, but Lila really is a miserable old bat, and a dirty one too. That makes her excellent company.

1. I happen to know that you actually do enjoy bursting bubbles (ask Snugs about dishwashing time) and

2. When you say someone is a miserable old dirty bat, it somehow comes out as a compliment
:)

p.s. throwing all the china into the yard at sprinkler hour and dumping tide all over them does not count as washing the dishes, nice try though.

Madeleine Masters?

I used phosphate containing detergent I hoarded before it was banned. My dishwashing on the lawn also counts as fertilizing it. So there, you young whipper-snapper!

UncommonTruth wrote:

Madelaine McMasters wrote:

UncommonTruth wrote:

Was great to see you all, loved tryin to keep up with all the new pictures being posted here. After I left your shoot, I went home, turned off the lights, and nervously waited for Maddy to notice her shoes were missing :smileyvery-happy: 

I noticed, now it's your turn to detect what's missing.

Damn my horrible attention to details! :matte-motes-sour:

All kidding aside, was
great
to see you there, you are definitely the best looking Oscar I've ever seen. (and I do so love the oscar shoes (yes, the connection is just now dawning on me) thank you :smileyvery-happy::matte-motes-kiss:)

Thank you, Uncommon, it was great to see you there as well, even if you did pinch my slippers. After hearing that Perez Hilton got 70,000 signatures on a petition to have the Muppets perform during the Oscars, I just had to do my part.

Madeleine Masters?

I used phosphate containing detergent I hoarded before it was banned. My dishwashing on the lawn also counts as fertilizing it. So there, you young whipper-snapper!

Apparently I am only allowed so many M's a day, you can thank the Mar's corporation for that.

Well, if you are going to use that defense, I suppose next you are going to claim that burying your dirty laundry in the back yard just so we are forced to buy you new clothes counts as composting, huh?

• Like 1

Charolotte Caxton wrote:

Madeleine Masters?

Apparently I am only allowed so many M's a day, you can thank the Mar's corporation for that.

Well, if you are going to use that defense, I suppose next you are going to claim that burying your dirty laundry in the back yard just so we are forced to buy you new clothes counts as composting, huh?

You don't like me nekkid?

• Like 2

Raven1 Short wrote:

UncommonTruth wrote:

Raven1 Short wrote:

Groups shot

Oh and Maddie was under Val's skirt at that time checking out her Hello Kitty underwear.

Yes I was. And I could tell Val was excited, she was wearing her "Thursday" knickers on Sunday!

Not even 7:00 AM and spitting my coffee laughing over my keyboard! LOL, I love to start the day like that! :smileyvery-happy:

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Randall Ahren wrote:.

@Clarissa, I didn't know you were a furry.

I'm not!

I was wearing a quadroped avatar in those pix. A quadroped is a realistic animal and it's more in the tiny camp of avatar if anything. The roleplay is typically good natured and silly.

A furry avatar is a hybrid human and animal avatar and stands on two legs. They sometimes but not always are related to the real life furry scene. There may or may not be X rated stuff associated with it also.

Quads don't get into the X rated stuffs. I have some dogs, cats and dinosaurs that I right click to change into once I am done making a new shape. When I'm between making shapes I wear the quadroped avatar sometimes because I am sick of looking at my shape thinking "should I tweak this" or "should I tweak that." 

So it kind of clears my mind for a while. (It's also necessary to remove the newly made shape so I can put it in the prim in my shop.) It's also a lot quicker to wear an animal av, than picking hair, eyes, skin, shape, clothes, shoes and AO for a human. I right click on the animal av and poof I'm set. So, I'm not a furry...

The other thing is I'm kind of sick of my old human av at the moment but not sure how I wanna look next...so until I decide I avoid the topic by wearing quad avs.

:)  But thanks for the comment.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4417 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.