And the Oscar goes to....

valerie Inshan

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4389 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

UncommonTruth wrote:

One more from me with one of my favorite stalkers :matte-motes-bashful-cute-2: 

I prefer the term fan. However, that's not me, so it looks like I have competition. Very lovely.

@Val, who is that in the photo with you? Is that ajja? I like that photo of you best so far for the Oscar.

Randall Ahren wrote:

@Val, who is that in the photo with you? Is that ajja? I like that photo of you best so far for the Oscar.

Yes Randall, that's ajja. We've been working hard on the poses last night! :smileyvery-happy:

About the group photo timing, it's gonna be difficult for me to make it at 5... That would be something like 1 or 2 AM for me, meaning a time when I'm deep asleep. :smileysad: Would 1 or 2 PM be OK for you and everybody else?

• Like 1

valerie Inshan wrote:

About the group photo timing, it's gonna be difficult for me to make it at 5... That would be something like 1 or 2 AM for me, meaning a time when I'm deep asleep. :smileysad: Would 1 or 2 PM be OK for you and everybody else?

Sorry, I was incorrect about the time. I forgot I live one day in the future. Sunday in San Francisco is already going to be Monday for me and I'm going to be at my RL job. Don't change the time for me as it won't help. There is a handy time zone converter here.

Randall Ahren wrote:

valerie Inshan wrote:

You are such a gentleman with all the ladies in this thread Randall. You make a wonderful master of ceremony! :smileyhappy:

@ All: what about a group picture on Sunday for the closing ceremony, let's say at noon SLT? What do you think?

Awww, shucks. /toes floor. Noon SLT will be difficult for me and I think most people in far eastern time zones. If you can postpone it to about 5 PM SLT, I could attend.

@Kylie, ty. /sees nobody is watching and pinches your rear.

@Saraya. Very nice. I did something for you. /points to area just below his right eye.

@Irene /blows kiss

@Mandy, really lovely.

@Raven, yes I am rather fond of the ladies.

@Hippie, just like a rock star, always showing up late. No thread is complete you post. Your consort looks very enchanting.

Thank you Randall!  Woot!

Peace!

valerie Inshan wrote:

OMG Hippie! Ladysue and you are both looking fantastic! I am so glad you came! You're such a beautiful and adorable couple. Lady, your dress is just stunning. And, Hippie the tux looks awesome on you! Hugs you both!

Thank you Val!  We will try to make it to the group shot on Sunday!  Far out!

Peace!

Wow, everyone!!!

@Saraya...love, love your new profile pic :)

@Hippie...you & LadySue are da bomb :matte-motes-inlove:

@Randall....ummm, don't pinch too hard, I bruise easy :matte-motes-wink-tongue:

@Uncommon.....absolutely stunning!!

@Katt....love that gown :heart:

@Par...even though the zombie is magnificent, your being dashing & debonair wins my vote :matte-motes-sunglasses-1:

@Val....thanks for adding the pose stand, will get back over there to check it out.  I'm in for Sunday unless something come up...also, perhaps we can superimpose Randall in some way.  Maddy did something similar with the Hippiestock pics last year.  Maybe we should ask her advice?

valerie Inshan wrote:

Of course we will include Randall in the picture. That's an easy photoshopping trick. I am sure Maddy won't mind helping on that one. :smileywink:

Yeah...I think the placement of him would be the key thing...other than that, should be easy enough :)

valerie Inshan wrote:

Yay Hippie! That will be great! I've added a posing stand and cameras are ready to catch you all beautiful people! :smileyhappy:

EDITED: Posting the SLurl again for those who would not scroll back to the beginning of this thread:

cameras.jpg

Yay! A posing stand..lol  This means I will have to go back and take another pic ;) 

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4389 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.