And the Oscar goes to....

valerie Inshan

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4408 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Kylie Jaxxon wrote:

Wow, everyone!!!

@Saraya...love, love your new profile pic
:)

@Hippie...you & LadySue are
da bomb
:matte-motes-inlove:

@Randall....ummm, don't pinch too hard, I bruise easy :matte-motes-wink-tongue:

@Uncommon.....absolutely stunning!!

@Katt....love that gown :heart:

@Par...even though the zombie is magnificent, your being dashing & debonair wins my vote :matte-motes-sunglasses-1:

@Val....thanks for adding the pose stand, will get back over there to check it out.  I'm in for Sunday unless something come up...also, perhaps we can superimpose Randall in some way.  Maddy did something similar with the Hippiestock pics last year.  Maybe we should ask her advice?

Yes, Randall, don't pinch too hard, we wouldn't want anyone getting hurt :smileymad::smileyvery-happy::heart:

Raven1 Short wrote:

That might be better for me too. I realized I have plans for 12 on Sunday. I'll be so disappointed if I miss this! :smileysad:

OK, let's make it at 1 PM if it's OK for all those who want to join. I will be there waiting for you all at noon anyways, it's not forbidden to take PLENTY of different group pictures! :smileyhappy::smileywink:

• Like 3

Was it 5,000L$ you spent at Azul in a month or 50,000L$? /chuckles You have a lot of dresses. I like this red one and the matching red shoes. You might look good with red hair.

@Marianne, Very lovely. I prefer your 2011 selection for its slimmer profile. There's less danger of your dance partner accidentally stepping on the edge of it while dancing.

@Kylie & Charo, my pinches are quite gentle. Just enough to get your attention.

@Anna, lovely dress, but you leave it unused in inventory? Tsk, tsk, you should get out more and show it off.

@Keli, very svelte and form fitting. Must be great for dancing.

• Like 1

Randall, you really have to take a pic in a way we can see you entirely. This will be needed to add you in the group picture(s). Photoshop will be our best friend to have you with us even though you won't be able to make it on Sunday.

@ All: if you would like to use the lights, look for the big ball hud up over the decor. Click on it, you will get a menu. Choose "myself" to activate the lights and they wlll follow you wherever you are standing.

hud.jpg

Keli always tried it successfully! I also tried it last night. It works! :smileyhappy:

spots.jpg

• Like 7

Now I am abusing this thread, but I tried to see if the lights worked, sadly they crashed with some prims.

(Okay, I lie - I did it because Randall like slimmer dresses!)

oscar-3.jpg

A mesh skirt with sculpted prim knot and ruffles. And the top is good old texture that fits all. Not a bad idea, but it works best for pictures, since the rigged mesh moves with the avatar and the prims don't . I took off most prims, kept just the smallest on the sides. Demo yourself. http://slurl.com/secondlife/RODEO%20DRIVE/163/127/29

• Like 4

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4408 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.