And the Oscar goes to....

valerie Inshan

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4409 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Thanks for hoping in with these great shots Cio! Yes the women to men ratio is getting interesting, lol! Your idea of an "after" party sounds cool! Any volunteers for DJing?

(and thanks for your comment about the sim's name: I wanted to dedicate this place to Frank LLoyd Wright and Mamah Cheney after reading "Loving Frank" last summer :smileyhappy:)

• Like 2

Wow, hard to keep up with all you beautiful people...

@Saraya...wow, gorgeous in red.

@Marianne....really love the white one, shame it's not available :(   You are outstanding in the red, love it!

@Anna...You look fantastic!!  I'm partial to this color :)

@Keli...beautiful, as always.

@Randall...I'll remember that in the future :matte-motes-tongue:

@VAl...absolutely gorgeous gown :heart:

@Cio...Yay!!  Another guy to fawn over.  Love the second pose.

Menos Oscar_001.jpg

Excuse me, ladies and gentlemen. I have not a glamorous outfit. In the streets every one dresses as you can and what you can. I'm only an latin urchin, but I can enjoy watching the gorgeous of others. I need to get some bread to eat, but the heart also needs beauty for food.

- - - - -

LOL Congratulations for the thread valerie :)

• Like 6

lol Randall, it may seem that way the 50k, but was only 5k in one month..And with shopping there and getting that one free gown a month for being VIP, the gowns do add up ;)  I was a red head in SL for a long time before going to darker hair, perhaps I will take another pic with red hair this time ;)

valerie Inshan wrote:

Saraya Starr wrote:

I was a red head in SL for a long time before going to darker hair, perhaps I will take another pic with red hair this time
;)

/me sits comfortably in my armchair, grabs the popcorn and wait for Rita Hayworth to appear. :smileyvery-happy:

lol Val :smileyvery-happy:   Well here goes...

Snapshot_029.png

Snapshot_030.png legs.png3.png

• Like 4

Thank you Valerie for your kind words,coming from someone who in my honest opinion is the Queen of glamorous and sexy you have brightened my day.:matte-motes-kiss:

@ Randall you are right I should wear this dress more often and take it dancing.

@ Kylie thank you im partial to this colour now too :matte-motes-bashful-cute-2:

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4409 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.