And the Oscar goes to....

valerie Inshan

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4415 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Nice look Roland. Personally, I have a policy of no chicks with sticks. However, since you are clearly a dood, I'll just say awesome. I know a woman over at Lar's that carries weapons like that. You two might have a lot in common.

@Irene, I think Roland is carrying the weapons because of you. You are awesome also, but as in an awesome dragon. You may have frightened Roland. I bet you're a fiery one. /winks

valerie Inshan wrote:

You are such a gentleman with all the ladies in this thread Randall. You make a wonderful master of ceremony! :smileyhappy:

@ All: what about a group picture on Sunday for the closing ceremony, let's say at noon SLT? What do you think?

Agree about Randall :)

Group pic sounds cool!!!

Randall Ahren wrote:

@Irene, I think Roland is carrying the weapons because of you. You are awesome also, but as in an awesome dragon. You may have frightened Roland. I bet you're a fiery one. /winks

No problem, dragons loves samurais :)

Emmmm... well, ok, dragons also love you Randall ;)

valerie Inshan wrote:

You are such a gentleman with all the ladies in this thread Randall. You make a wonderful master of ceremony! :smileyhappy:

@ All: what about a group picture on Sunday for the closing ceremony, let's say at noon SLT? What do you think?

Noon SL time? I will try to make it.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4415 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.