last screenshot when you log off

Ceka Cianci

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4479 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

i'm curious because i forgot lol

but where is it that the last screen shot before you logged off gets stored..i actually crashed taking a picture and it's actually my last screen shot lol

i am hoping it had gotten saved somewhere ..do they still do that nowdays with these new viewers? save the last screen shot?

Marigold Devin wrote:

The quickest way of locating it if you're on Windows is to click the "start" button on your computer, and type into the search box "screen_last"

If you've logged in using different viewers, there will be a screen_last saved as a PNG for each of the viewers. 

i just found it after more searching..it was in user  then appdata then roaming then the viewer then under ceka_cianci hehehe

it wasn't the picture i took so that kind of suck..but i guess i'll try again

later..

we should play the post your last screenshot  game..LOL thats always fun hehehe

last draw2.png

LOL x 3 at your last shots - v bizarre.

Some more weird screen_last shots on this old thread too http://community.secondlife.com/t5/Your-Avatar/Weird-screen-last-captures/m-p/934955/highlight/true#M6247

This one is my latest screen_last -  it was only about a week ago, but the venue hadn't yet taken their Christmas decorations down.

08.01.12 Screen Last.jpg

Charolotte Caxton wrote:

Haha! You know what they say, play hard, crash hard
:D
 You don't
even
wanna know what I was doing when
this
happened
:P

last.jpg

Oddly I have seen that a lot on my last screen shots.  Its kind of strange to me because I've never seen that while I logged out or crashed and many times I've gotten that when I haven't crashed at any time during the day.  Been wondering if its a bug.

Kobuk Farshore wrote:

You make even the simple act of logging off look hot, Ceka. :smileyvery-happy:

My last screen is actually kinda pretty, if you ignore the fact my friend and I look like we're one person with three legs...

screen_last.jpg

oh i love that one..thats a keeper hehehe

that should go in your flickr ..it's all fantasy like and everything..very cool picture..it looks like you two are hugging or kissing in a really awesome place and time hehehe

Amethyst Jetaime wrote:

Charolotte Caxton wrote:

Haha! You know what they say, play hard, crash hard
:D
 You don't
even
wanna know what I was doing when
this
happened
:P

last.jpg

Oddly I have seen that a lot on my last screen shots.  Its kind of strange to me because I've never seen that while I logged out or crashed and many times I've gotten that when I haven't crashed at any time during the day.  Been wondering if its a bug.

Your PC is clearly infected with Snow Crash. Be careful before it gets you too! Symptoms may include catatonia and speaking in tongues.

Kobuk Farshore wrote:

You make even the simple act of logging off look hot, Ceka. :smileyvery-happy:

My last screen is actually kinda pretty, if you ignore the fact my friend and I look like we're one person with three legs...

screen_last.jpg

That really has the wow factor.  You should put it on Flickr - I don't know how people get Flickr of the day photo on the blogs, but this one really deserves it.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4479 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.