last screenshot when you log off

Ceka Cianci

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4490 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Eloise Baily wrote:

That's lovely Ann.

Here's mine. I've just cleared my land because next door has built something so pretty I want to try and match it.

Shame the ugly great skyscraper has gone up behind me though. It's a lake...why would you do that?

Anyhoo.....

screen_last.png

/me wonders if you have the same neighbour as I used to have on Queck. I'd got the land just behind the land immediately on the water's edge, and he blocked my view (!) with similar buildings.

Thank goodness for the derender button, eh ? :matte-motes-smile:

Eloise Baily wrote:

Shame the ugly great skyscraper has gone up behind me though. It's a lake...why would you do that?

There's a certain set of people who are in SL 'compensating' by rezzing those things all over the place... o.O

Over in Campion, I ended up with a whole series of them competing witch each other over who's was going to be biggest... So I cut my build back to a tiny spot on the hill and sold out the rest, hoping I can either wait em out or whatever... :)

I was sailing one day and as it often happens in sim crossings, something went bad. I was thrown into sim corner and I was logged out.

Luckily I had mermaid outfit on with gills, so I didn't drown. :smileysurprised: :smileyvery-happy:

When I logged back in, this last screen greeted me:

Mermaid_screen_last_sailing-crash.jpg

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4490 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.