Looking for a specific skin

Tamara Artis

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4632 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

ok that one is freaky but very timely for this coming halloween lol!  I've seen one store which they sell oldies but goodies stuff like old folks skins and shape (grandma and grandpa ) oldies wardrobes, accessories etc etc... evrything for oldies and the likes.  The problem is i forgot the name of the store haha! but The store is located in a mall which you can also find the TRES BLAH store. 

I'll try to get the slurl as soon as i get inworld today;)   Oh btw i just remeber, I bought a cat eye reading glasses in that oldies store yeah i remember;)

Tamara Artis wrote:

Wooho! Thank you all for your replies:)

I'm going to try it all lol

Planning to be an old drunk lady haha

Ha ha... that's great... I have a drunk AO which is hilarious.  The strange thing is... when I'm drunken SLing I never think to wear it... consequently, if I'm wearing it, I'm almost invariably sober.  Go figure.

...Dres

valerie Inshan wrote:

Damned spammer is posting everywhere! Reported. :smileymad:

Yep, I've been reporting for the last 1/2 hour consistently...it's 10:16 SLT, somebody is asleep on the job that they don't see the reports coming in.

ETA:  He's made as of this posting, 56 posts since his account was created at 10:14 :smileysurprised:

Kylie Jaxxon wrote:

valerie Inshan wrote:

Yep, I've been reporting for the last 1/2 hour consistently...it's 10:16 SLT, somebody is asleep on the job that they don't see the reports coming in.

ETA:  He's made as of this posting, 56 posts since his account was created at 10:14 :smileysurprised:

WTF???!!! That must be a bot! :smileymad:

valerie Inshan wrote:

Kylie Jaxxon wrote:

valerie Inshan wrote:

WTF???!!! That must be a bot! :smileymad:

That doesn't make sense though, the timing...I've been reporting him for over a 1/2 hour...wonder if the times shown are local times for myself?  So that would have given him about 2 hours since the creation of his account.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4632 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.