I'm back!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4648 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

OK, probably no one even noticed I was gone, but RL has been kicking me in the rear lately, so I've been mostly absent from SL for the past few weeks. But now I'm back and see that I have a lot of catching up to do. Where to start, where to start? Will some of you fine forum friends point me in the direction of any "can't miss" threads that I might have missed? You all are the best. It's good to be back! :matte-motes-big-grin:

Keli Kyrie wrote:

Dillon Levenque wrote:

NO NO Quinn! Do NOT read the Egg thread; you'll get queasy about all of us!

Too late and I have not seen or heard from her since.
:o

I was afraid of that. Hopefully she didn't spend enough time to read anyone's posts but your OP so the only person she'll avoid is you. I can live with that. And she'll eventually get over it.

ETA That Complaint Department thread is really good. I somehow missed it and saw it for the first time yesterday. Very clever stuff.

Keli Kyrie wrote:

Welcome back Quinn we missed you. Hugs
:)

Now I don't want to judge one thread from the others, because they are all great imho so I will just give you mine,
;)

I've already been to the first two of those threads and will make a point to get to the third one later in optimistic hope that I can decipher this new social thingy in our profiles. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction!

Dillon Levenque wrote:

I was afraid of that. Hopefully she didn't spend enough time to read anyone's posts but your OP so the only person she'll avoid is you. I can live with that. And she'll eventually get over it.

ETA That Complaint Department thread is really good. I somehow missed it and saw it for the first time yesterday. Very clever stuff.

In fact that was exactly my strategy. I made a reply to the OP explaining why I could not read the rest of the thread. But I will, of course, file a formal complaint with the Complaint Department.

Quinn Morani wrote:

OK, probably no one even noticed I was gone, but RL has been kicking me in the rear lately, so I've been mostly absent from SL for the past few weeks. But now I'm back and see that I have a lot of catching up to do. Where to start, where to start? Will some of you fine forum friends point me in the direction of any "can't miss" threads that I might have missed? You all are the best. It's good to be back! :matte-motes-big-grin:

Hi Quinn.

You missed so much.  LL has a new policy on abandoned land; the land get set for sale to anyone at 1L per.  

SLum is the new 'buzz' in town.  Keli will or probably already marked your wall.  She attacked mine, too.  She can fill you in on the details.  

On the gossip front, well...Dillon may be a better source - so she can get you up-to-date.

Welcome back.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4648 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.