Preventing TP to G-rated regions

12 minutes ago, Rowan Amore said:

You're using Vintage/Classic look for the viewer..  If you right click where the menu is, you'll get a drop down menu where you can enable various things such as Show Navigation and Search bar.  The HOME button is there.  It's something that I disable since I don't like things taking up real estate on my screen.

4d42d67787e2e2d8dbb9e3ba3431d7d8.png.cd93bc3b4624c110097e8ffcd7a9a0f7.png

3d49c58f80924f704f1529e0916e5458.thumb.png.cd0aafacdc09bf5f30fc4a7822f46cca.png

I’ll look again but im pretty sure I didn’t see an option to show the home button or the navigation bar in the list of things you can display

I’ll screen shot it to show you 😁

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, BilliJo Aldrin said:

I’ll look again but im pretty sure I didn’t see an option to show the home button or the navigation bar in the list of things you can display

I’ll screen shot it to show you 😁

That's weird, Rowan already send you a screen shot!

2 hours ago, Rowan Amore said:

You must have hidden the Navigation bar at some point...  

23a4e201d8f3c891f86bafb38c126f2c.thumb.png.14f7206996304c4749ff8fa81fca5a2c.png

Screenshot(17).png.54812c9e242837147efed81fb9628ba2.png

Edited by Love Zhaoying

On 6/1/2024 at 8:22 PM, Luna Bliss said:

Is there some way to measure this...like you can't TP to a G sim in a bikini or something?

This would be terrible, I couldn't go to Hello Kitty Waterpark anymore.

• Haha 1

I'm really surprised that this would even be a consideration.  For the last month all people have been complaining about is RULES, RULES, RULES!!!!  OMG, I can't believe that LL is requiring modesty layers when we can just alpha out our bits or put on BOM underwear.  

Now you want a feature where you are warned if you go into a G Rated region? lol 

Do you really think that the person who allows themselves to be TP'd to the hair fair with a nasty, scummy, dripping layer of liquid on them is going to USE such a feature? 

All you are doing with requesting this feature is letting LL know that residents can't be trusted to make good,  common sense decisions and that requiring modesty layers was the right decision.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Kathlen Onyx said:

All you are doing with requesting this feature is letting LL know that residents can't be trusted to make good,  common sense decisions and that requiring modesty layers was the right decision.

Well of course residents can't be trusted to make good, common sense decisions.   The problem is, not with the children and modesty layers but the adult avatars without that common sense that shouldn't be TPing into a region with all their bits hanging out if they don't know the maturity level.  So now, the child avatar is being subjected to Ms. Bimbo's flagrant violation of the ToS on General by having her coochie on display.  

People have been telling the child avatars...well, if you want to go to some event on M or A then change into an adult avatar.  But telling people to cover their bits when going to General is somehow...OMG!  My Freedoms!  Hypocrite!  Pearl Clutcher!

If you expect the rules to be followed by one group, then you (general you) need to follow them yourself.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Arielle Popstar said:

Don't see the problem if it is added as an Option. I voted for it and would do so again. It's nice having choices.

Options are the best. People would use it, too.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rowan Amore said:

If you expect the rules to be followed by one group, then you (general you) need to follow them yourself.

Of course everyone needs to follow the rules. I wasn't debating that. 

What I was trying to say is that the people that will need this type of safeguard aren't going to use it.  Other people, you know the ones with common sense, don't need it.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Kathlen Onyx said:

Of course everyone needs to follow the rules. I wasn't debating that. 

What I was trying to say is that the people that will need this type of safeguard aren't going to use it.  Other people, you know the ones with common sense, don't need it.

It would be nice for those of us who don't normally pay attention to the land rating and wouldn't want to inadvertently land somewhere where our manner of dress or undress is not appropriate.

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, PheebyKatz said:

Yes, but I want a button to do it for me. I know, I'm lazy.

If you are on windows, press the windows key and then the period.

yay.thumb.png.7893e9c3418b05d3910839065ae705b2.png

I got @Starberry Passion 🤣

Anyway, scroll down to whatever animated gif you want and save yourself a lot of time.  Spread all the madness you want, it is fun :D  On Windows, the animated gif will automatically be uploaded to the "uploaded images section"

image.gif.7ea27cf4a7652fb99ff450607f309b73.gif

Welcome to Sparta!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

37 minutes ago, Madi Melodious said:

Simple solution for everyone.   Modestly layers for everyone!  Nipple covers and stapled on granny panties all around.   Problem solved.  

Simpler solution. Ban all tiny toxic terror tots, and send them into exile on Zuckborgs Meta.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2