So what changed in the Terms of Service?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 136 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

6 hours ago, Denim Robonaught said:

They stopped at page 10

would be wise, most of the next 190 pages is nothing but repeating of that first 10, and a lot of speculations about things that aren't known yet.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, SpiritSparrow Skydancer said:

And while you are at it LL why not ban those local chat spankers and such!🍒🍉🍇🍑🍉🍰

God please. If I had a dollar for every time I jumped because of someones loud spanker I'd be a very rich woman.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Arielle Popstar said:

I wasn't talking about breasts. Go higher. I have been approached by perv's wanting to put "it in your sweet little mouth" ( i cringe typing that quote out but you are not grasping the problem).

I am not pushing for a modesty panel. That is others, not me. Having spent some years in IMVU where Modesty panels are a thing, I know they can be worked around.

Pervy adults don't seem to care about nudity or non nudity in their fevered imagination, neither is a hindrance to what they really want.

gas mask.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Arielle Popstar said:

Having spent some years in IMVU where Modesty panels are a thing, I know they can be worked around.

I am sure you know. Question is: Why do you know?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Denim Robonaught said:

Of course I know what roleplay is, and yes my kid is an adult playing a kid. But if I ask my sl wife how her RL doctor's appointment went, or ask my kid how she liked the last cartoon we watched together, or those spontaneous accidents that happen in SL, where we're laughing so hard i drop my tea in real life. Then no, i don't call those moments roleplay. Now since i know what roleplay is, do you know what fun is?

Of course but neither watching a child run around naked or being naked in a bathtub would be done just for fun if I wasn't RPing.

It's RP whether or not you are talking about RL or not in addition to it.  It doesn't have to be typed out in IM all the time in RP style chat.

1 minute ago, Luna Bliss said:

gas mask.jpeg

I really didn't know whether to laugh or like that image so I did nothing. What that adult perve said, really bothered me. In case you didn't read my earlier post regarding that incident, it happened a few months ago when I did actually make an avi to appear around 8 years old then joined with some others at a little event dancing, chatting and laughing like kids when suddenly i get an IM from an adult on the sidelines with that comment in it. It grossed me out to a point that I didn't say anything and immediately TP'd home and haven't worn that outfit since. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Denim Robonaught said:

And all the people who were thinking of fun in the biblical sense rather then two people laughing with each others silliness. Dirty little minds, shame on you.

WE have dirty minds yet you are the one that has the child avi running around naked without it being RP but just for FUN.  *you are RPing whether you know it or not*

and FYI I didn't think you were having fun in the biblical sense. Never even entered my mind till you said it in this post. 

Edited by Kathlen Onyx
  • Like 5

12 minutes ago, Arielle Popstar said:

I wasn't talking about breasts. Go higher. I have been approached by perv's wanting to put "it in your sweet little mouth" ( i cringe typing that quote out but you are not grasping the problem).

I am not pushing for a modesty panel. That is others, not me. Having spent some years in IMVU where Modesty panels are a thing, I know they can be worked around.

Pervy adults don't seem to care about nudity or non nudity in their fevered imagination, neither is a hindrance to what they really want.

so how are you gonna stop an adult and a child doing it in im?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Arielle Popstar said:

I really didn't know whether to laugh or like that image so I did nothing. What that adult perve said, really bothered me. In case you didn't read my earlier post regarding that incident, it happened a few months ago when I did actually make an avi to appear around 8 years old then joined with some others at a little event dancing, chatting and laughing like kids when suddenly i get an IM from an adult on the sidelines with that comment in it. It grossed me out to a point that I didn't say anything and immediately TP'd home and haven't worn that outfit since. 

Aren´t you adult?

• Like 3

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Denim Robonaught said:

And all the people who were thinking of fun in the biblical sense rather then two people laughing with each others silliness. Dirty little minds, shame on you.

Honestly dude, it's a lil "sus" as the kids say these days. I do kind of hope your trolling.

(Sus means suspect for people who are unaware of that joke/meme/video game)

Edited by Leslie Trihey

12 minutes ago, Kathlen Onyx said:

First line: WHAT? You mean you and your alt are getting off on ****p***y on your own lot by yourself?

Second Line:  I am pretty sure that is against the TOS but I doubt it's against the law.

Disclaimer I WAS going to google the second point but thought better of it before I pressed search. lol

of course its against the law, it involves the depiction of a child in a sexual act, it doesnt matter if you are playing bith roles

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Denim Robonaught said:

I don't think the normie's are understanding. They are too adult and can no longer relate.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, BilliJo Aldrin said:

of course its against the law, it involves the depiction of a child in a sexual act, it doesnt matter if you are playing bith roles

If there are no pictures, then did the tree falling in the woods make a sound?

Edited by Arielle Popstar
finishing thought

4 minutes ago, BilliJo Aldrin said:

It's not against the law yet but I do see it not being far off.

https://spectrumlocalnews.com/nys/capital-region/public-safety/2023/12/06/artificial-intelligence-sex-abuse-images-children-legal-questions

“The black letter law says if you depict a minor engaged in a sexual act, that’s a crime. What’s confusing is what happens when there’s not an actual child involved. Is that going to be illegal, too?” Haynes said. “The Supreme Court said if an actual child is not involved in the creation of this imagery, then that is protected speech. You can do that.”

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Kathlen Onyx said:

https://spectrumlocalnews.com/nys/capital-region/public-safety/2023/12/06/artificial-intelligence-sex-abuse-images-children-legal-questions

“The black letter law says if you depict a minor engaged in a sexual act, that’s a crime. What’s confusing is what happens when there’s not an actual child involved. Is that going to be illegal, too?” Haynes said. “The Supreme Court said if an actual child is not involved in the creation of this imagery, then that is protected speech. You can do that.”

No need to shout

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, Denim Robonaught said:

Any kid not wearing a modesty patch, or near a nude person is vulnerable to being AR'ed. Any nude person near a kid will also be vulnerable to being AR'ed

a kid that doesn't wear the patch is AR'ble in any way... a nude person can be in total compliance with TOS,  if so the kid can be again AR'ble depending on where and how.
And don't forget; you cán AR but you don't have to.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Kathlen Onyx said:

Yep. But almost exclusively only in the United States. In the very most European Countries it´s considered to be a crime.

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, Kathlen Onyx said:

In my country it is a crime.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Kathlen Onyx said:

In many countries like Canada and UK, its illegal... even if the USA allows more. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Coffee Pancake said:

Obviously the very existence of this thread upsets you, maybe it's time to take a break because none of this is helping anyone.

lol ... you telling that... again trying to send somebody away ..
what is your helping post in this topic Coffee?.. everybody who's not with you is against you?...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

The reason why sexual undera.p. is illegal in Second Life is not because of a U.S. law, it is because of the Community's dislike for it, as whole.

If you take the time to read up on the law you can find out for yourself, it would have to be indistinguishable from real life because the law only protects real actual children. In the laws eyes, someone on a child avatar doing things with another child avatar isn't a pedophile, unless they are with an actual minor.

So you're slandering those people legally.

I am not defending sexual under-A.P. but I am trying to make it clear that L.L. banished it from the community because the Community at large had spoken out against it and they want to do business with other countries

This Forum should be more respectful to one another and more kind to the other side but it's always someone being nasty, talking about burning child avatars, calling them nasty little pests, trying to make the user feel bad behind it.

Edited by Starberry Passion
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 4

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 136 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.