The new Second Life Community Exhibition

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 82 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

3 hours ago, BilliJo Aldrin said:

Interesting, because I never rp either, I'm always just me. I'll take a lm and drop by  your community when you have a booth set up. 😁

Not directed at you but I think it funny in that for many just being themselves is already rp enough.

• Haha 1

What did I say in the first posting in this topic? I said  "I don't want this topic closed because someone can't behave; not even me".  I also said, just 2 hours ago " we don't seem to have had anything on topic for 10 hours, so perhaps this topic has run its course".  That's 12 hours now.   I'm fed up so I've asked for the topic to be closed.

• Haha 1

• Moles

Unfortunately,  it seems impossible to keep this thread on topic -- The New Second Life Community Exhibition -- because some people are determined to use it to conduct a discussion of males using female avatars.  I'm closing it.

Why people can't open another thread if they want to discuss a particular topic is beyond me.

• Thanks 4
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Quartz Mole said:

Unfortunately,  it seems impossible to keep this thread on topic -- The New Second Life Community Exhibition -- because some people are determined to use it to conduct a discussion of males using female avatars.  I'm closing it.

Why people can't open another thread if they want to discuss a particular topic is beyond me.

Thank you for all you do!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 82 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.