Freebies for your Avi

Trinity Blakewell

I saw this mentioned somewhere in the forum, but there wasn't a picture or link, so... spotted at BlueMoon Enterprise's store at the Shop & Hop. Senra Jamie and LaraX; I haven't tried it.

Frigga got bounced out of the Shop & Hop, so I went back to BMe with an alt - the top is cuter than it appears in the poster, being asymmetric. It fits well over all of Jamie's skirts and pants; the denim skirt only works with Jamie's halter top, though.

bluemoon.jpg

blue3.jpg

blue2.jpg

blue.jpg

Edited by Frigga Freidman
  • Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Freebie scarf rigged for Senra Jamie by MichiPurr in their MarketPlace store.

Freebie BOM top (for Senra Jamie and others) from Neptune in Libra's MP store. (Other free or very cheap BOM items, including lingerie, in their MP store.)

Free jeans from Spoiled for Senra Jamie and others (or buy for $1 from their MP store).

Also, a dollarbie dress for Senra Jamie from Enchant3D's MP store.

senrasfreebie.jpg

senrafreetop.jpg

senrajeans.jpg

senradress.jpg

senradress2.jpg

• Like 3

Lots of gifts for men at the Alpha event. Perfect for my alt, he's going to be able to look handsome. I was pleasantly surprised by the generous gifts, including various clothing items like suits, lots of jackets, etc., but also a laundry (5 prims) to decorate home, etc. I don't have pics, but taxi here.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

• 4 weeks later...

Group join discount alert. The Truth VIP group entry is on sale this weekend, 50% off. This is a worthwhile investment as Truth releases free hair for group members, and while you cannot get the old VIP group hair for free, membership gives you a substantial discount on those previous gifts. I am a member of this group on several avatars, it is well worth it as the VIP styles are as good as anything released for full price.

• Like 3

On 3/30/2024 at 5:40 AM, Stephanie Misfit said:

Group join discount alert. The Truth VIP group entry is on sale this weekend, 50% off. This is a worthwhile investment as Truth releases free hair for group members, and while you cannot get the old VIP group hair for free, membership gives you a substantial discount on those previous gifts. I am a member of this group on several avatars, it is well worth it as the VIP styles are as good as anything released for full price.

New Truth VIP hair came out yesterday, "Moment" and it is very nice!

TRUTH VIP & TSS Giveaway

13 minutes ago, AmeliaJ08 said:

New Truth VIP hair came out yesterday, "Moment" and it is very nice!

TRUTH VIP & TSS Giveaway

Not really free unless one pays to be in a group, so  "free*".

Edited by Modulated
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Modulated said:

Not really free unless one pays to be in a group, so  "free*".

It's a very good value, though. And if you look at the cost of a membership - I got mine when it was L$1000 to join, at the start of the VIP program, and have gotten 47 hairs during my time of the group - it might as well be free.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/5/2024 at 11:39 PM, CandyCole said:

I just got those flat shoes.. thanks! - Not for my body but had unrigged. Great fit now.

They had an 'Experience' on entry, which I don't like. Challenge accepted without accepting 😁

They disabled flying in the sim so getting to the other rooms in the sky is extra challenge. 😆

On 5/7/2024 at 6:22 PM, Eddy Vortex said:

They disabled flying in the sim so getting to the other rooms in the sky is extra challenge. 😆

Soo... got to hop around like QBert then, huh? :D I'll figure it out.

• Haha 1