I am NOT going to SL20B

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 307 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

21 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Nothing on LHs for Premium Plus? (Out of curiosity, I'm just lower-class Premium.)

The ranch comment was this. They're ranch houses, to be released after the talk, and a pause on claiming ranch houses via ticket until near the end of the birthday.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, Polenth Yue said:

The ranch comment was this. They're ranch houses, to be released after the talk, and a pause on claiming ranch houses via ticket until near the end of the birthday.

Thanks, Polenth! I was a little confused by the shorthand used to describe this.

You're a very helpful and civic-minded mushroom! (As I am sure most mushrooms are!)

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Thanks, Polenth! I was a little confused by the shorthand used to describe this.

You're a very helpful and civic-minded mushroom! (As I am sure most mushrooms are!)

Just doing my bit, sharing information, answering questions and decomposing everyone's soft furnishings.

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

The previews should be opening now, since the video ended? I missed that part of the announcement.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

The previews should be opening now, since the video ended? I missed that part of the announcement.

I see a linden focused on a 2048 parcel in the Welcome Hub / Linden homes 🤞

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Polenth Yue said:

One of the exhibits was about how someone's friends either left Second Life because they found it unfulfilling or they died at the keyboard. That reminded me of this thread, because celebration and being happy is not actually mandatory. There is content there for you if you want displays about how Second Life crushed all your hopes and dreams.

It was me, Polenth! That's my exhibit! 😻

"The Broken House of Broken Spirits"

It's intended to be about a fictional house that has the spirits of a group of (fictional) people who joined SL together and then died as they got sucked into different tangents -greed, gossip, sex, etc and then lost sight of the real world and died.

Except for the last one, mind you. I'm not sure how well I communicated her story ("not very" I'm going to guess) but she used SL and her (fictional) business to learn skills and then turned around and improved her RL using those skills ...leaving SL more-or-less behind.

The important thing, though, is that I got to do a build inspired by one of Genesis' best Phil Collins-era  Prog songs:

Edited by Han Held
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Han Held said:

It was me, Polenth! That's my exhibit! 😻

Yay! I think the story came across, though what I couldn't find was an about the creator sign. So my main comment is don't feel you'll ruin the immersion and so on by handing people a notecard about you as the author/artist.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Welp, looked at the photos and the ranch theme is very cute!  I've done ranch/farm homes in the past on rental land and I have to say I love the theme even though I have a disappoint that it's not Sci Fi/Outer Space this time.

That said...

I don't like it enough to up my membership level from Premium to Premium plus.  That's just too much for me.  Not gonna lie, I'm a little peeved too that the theme isn't available to us lowly, plain old premium folk.  😒  

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 307 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.