When you are REALLY looked after by a creator...

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 339 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

12 minutes ago, Qie Niangao said:
19 hours ago, Persephone Emerald said:

We have a thread for positive experiences in a SL, to complement the one for negative experiences. That would be an ideal place to mention creators or merchants who have gone the extra mile in customer service.

Apparently that's the kind of thread to which I never contribute, or at least I can't find it now when I actually have something nice to say. So I'll say it here:

This is the thread:

• Thanks 2

10 hours ago, Dorientje Woller said:

Never heard that mouth to mouth is the best advertisement one can get? I compliment you for the great job you did to fix an issue, and behind your back I compliment you once again for the job you did, but this time this kind of respect to you is directed to a friend of mine. What will this friend of mine do, if she/he needs something your store provides?

lol I'm not even going to waste my time answering that ridiculous question.

Where in the world did you get the idea it was my store? I don't have a store.

12 minutes ago, Silent Mistwalker said:

lol I'm not even going to waste my time answering that ridiculous question.

Where in the world did you get the idea it was my store? I don't have a store.

I believe those are general "yous" not a specific to you "you." 

*hands you (you specifically) a nice chamomile tea and your favorite cookie*

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Cinnamon Mistwood said:

I believe those are general "yous" not a specific to you "you." 

*hands you (you specifically) a nice chamomile tea and your favorite cookie*

Yeah, nuances do tend to get lost in text.

So does hinting at using "you (general)" so there is no question. 🤫

*Looks at the oatmeal raisin cookie, shakes her head and hands it to Griz since those are his fav* 😉

Ooey Gooey fresh from the oven and homemade with pecans.

2c07bea08ca9f6fe5e76f41b37119dcf.jpg

Pecan-Chocolate-Chip-Cookies-15.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Silent Mistwalker said:

Yeah, nuances do tend to get lost in text.

So does hinting at using "you (general)" so there is no question. 🤫

*Looks at the oatmeal raisin cookie, shakes her head and hands it to Griz since those are his fav* 😉

Ooey Gooey fresh from the oven and homemade with pecans.

2c07bea08ca9f6fe5e76f41b37119dcf.jpg

Pecan-Chocolate-Chip-Cookies-15.jpg

Mmmmmmm

p-KAHNS.... 

or

PEE-kahns.... 

Tree nuts and still melty chocolate chips!  

Uummmm - have to make this on topic, sort of.  I can create this in the real world, but not SL, but if I did make it inworld, it would be transferrable to share with friends. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Cinnamon Mistwood said:

Mmmmmmm

p-KAHNS.... 

or

PEE-kahns.... 

Tree nuts and still melty chocolate chips!  

Uummmm - have to make this on topic, sort of.  I can create this in the real world, but not SL, but if I did make it inworld, it would be transferrable to share with friends. 

Rowan said it for me. lol

She forgot another one though... pea-con.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Annie McGregor said:

To make sure this all stays on track, I'd like to say I've been a customer with the creator in initial post all the way back to my first avatar, back when everyone bought separate Slink feet, and have been happy with my transactions all this time.

Just like to mention that I still have the last separate Slink feet that were available before Siddean Munro exited SL, and they still fit on the current Maitreya and Lucybody bodies that I use, and so the shoes made for them from way-back-then are still usable.  I'm currently going back through my old wardrobe and finding lots of much-loved shoes.  (shoeaholicism (oniomania)  is serious illness...)

I miss Siddean's stuff...

Edited by Anna Nova
found a nice word to share...
  • Like 2

On 5/24/2023 at 12:21 AM, Dorientje Woller said:

Never heard that mouth to mouth is the best advertisement one can get? I compliment you for the great job you did to fix an issue, and behind your back I compliment you once again for the job you did, but this time this kind of respect to you is directed to a friend of mine. What will this friend of mine do, if she/he needs something your store provides?

It's usually said  that word of mouth is the best kind of advertising.. Not because it's broadcast where everyone can see it or it's reaching more people..

The reason it's considered the best advertising is because it's not coming from an actual paid for add trying to get you to buy their product, but from usually someone that has tried it and recommending it or just has to tell someone about it..

Adds try to mimic word of mouth all the time with actors acting like they have used the product.. But word of mouth  is usually coming from someone you trust or someone that  used the product and likes it enough to talk about it..

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 339 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.