URGENT!!!! I Need Help to stop my Lelutka head from talking..... Please rescue

MinaBlue4U

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 139 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

HELLO! I'm having a problem trying to stop my lelutka head from talking . I activated one of the talking animations from my inventory to preview  ...then I clicked deactivate but it still won't turn off the talking animation.  I tried to stop and reset my animation health... still keeps talking.   I went into the lelutka hud and checked if one of the animation gestures was on  but no luck . Help what can I do ?  I took the head off and put it back on and still talking . Urgent help please 

1 hour ago, MinaBlue4U said:

HELLO! I'm having a problem trying to stop my lelutka head from talking . I activated one of the talking animations from my inventory to preview  ...then I clicked deactivate but it still won't turn off the talking animation.  I tried to stop and reset my animation health... still keeps talking.   I went into the lelutka hud and checked if one of the animation gestures was on  but no luck . Help what can I do ?  I took the head off and put it back on and still talking . Urgent help please 

Good question though as I have run into the same issue myself and thought it was something I was missing. Having to get a redelivery or rezz out a new package is not a very good solution so hoping someone comes along with a better one.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Arielle Popstar said:

Good question though as I have run into the same issue myself and thought it was something I was missing. Having to get a redelivery or rezz out a new package is not a very good solution so hoping someone comes along with a better one.

The only other option I'm aware of that might work was given in the other thread although the OP did mention already trying resetting avatar health.  Stopping animations and revoking permissions generally works for most things.

53 minutes ago, Ceka Cianci said:

If you are in the firestorm viewer, you can try this.

Right click on your avatar and that will open up a pie menu on your screen.. Click on Appearance, then click on Reset, then click on Reset Skele & Anim.

If you are still on the official second life viewer, In the upper left corner you will see some menus.. Click on the avatar menu and scroll  down to Reset Skeleton & Animations.

If it's still doing it, you can detach any huds, then do a relog.. When you come back on, if you still see it, try another Reset Skele & animation and see if it stops..

If it doesn't you may have a gesture that is causing it.. See if any of the above works first.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Arielle Popstar said:

Sometimes it can be a gesture and sometimes can be from another hud besides the one for the head.. A V-hud can cause it or any A.O. that is attached.

For them it depends on if they are using the word deactivate as a term for turning the animation off, or if there was something that actually said deactivate..

• Like 1

Besides disabling the mouth movement in the head HUD, gestures, and resetting Avatar Health as others have said, you can try looking in Preferences (CTRL + P ) >> Sound & Media >> Voice >> uncheck Move avatar lips when speaking

image.png.8d26c8a056aceaa110d0c24d2d079099.png

This screenshot is from the Alchemy viewer. Firestorm's settings may differ slightly.

Edited by Eddy Vortex
  • Like 1

This is my first time using the forums . Everyone is helpful..... I want to say thanks so much for all the suggestions.....I tried all the suggestions.  .... Soooo GOOD NEWS -NO MORE TALKING....FINALLY !!!!!!  BAD NEWS-  START ALL OVER from scratch..  Have a great weekend everyone ......

• Like 2

• 8 months later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 139 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.