First Linden Home after all those years

Ina Fairport

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 484 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Welcome to Bellisseria, Ian!  If you join the Bellisseria Citizens group, you'll have access Jon Ree's very handy box of landmark notecards.  They're updated every other week and provide links to points of interest as well as all rez zones, sorted by type (trains, water, auto ...).  You'll also see people posting about parties and events, like the Boat Parade or a new Theme Park at the Fairgrounds, that all are welcome to join.  Of course, you'll also be exposed to a lot of boring personal chatter, but no one is obligated to pay attention to that!

Here in the forums there are threads that provide decorating ideas , links to low-LI weekend sale items, and even links to particularly nice parcels people are abandoning

Have fun!

p.s. Nice pic, by the way!

Edited by Nika Talaj
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 2

On 3/27/2023 at 10:37 AM, Ian Mercury said:

I finally did it 
My first Linden Home since I joined Second Life in 2006
I never liked the Linden Homes in the past. I have a houseboat at Bellisseria now.
And I am looking forward to the 2048 sqm homes. I am Premium Plus.

Bellisseria edit.jpg

I wish you well in your new home! 

• Thanks 1

Welcome to Bellisseria, Ian!

Also I think the coloured squares indicate development stages prior to release, and I think (though I'm not entirely certain) that green is closest and red farthest from release-readiness, with yellow somewhere in the middle.

• Thanks 1

The current Linden homes are worlds apart from the original offerings. Don't get me wrong the original Linden homes were great - at the time. They became very dated in style and layout (the word ghetto has been used) as mesh buildings appeared and private land owners deigned community housing layouts with streets etc. LL took their merry time before releasing the new homes but that shows they payed attention. They did a great job - and continue to do so.

Like you I await details on the mythical 2048 linden home - I am also hoping that it will not be some giant building as some of us like the outside land more that the inside building. Personally I'd love a 2048 plot with an option of buildings the size of the 512 Newbrooke offerings.

• Like 5

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 484 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.