All adult ads taken off the Marketplace

Froukje Hoorenbeek

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 415 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Linden Lab seems to have taken all adult advertisements off the Marketplace without letting us know. Could be this is part of the current big MP problem and they come back, but probably not, this seems deliberate. I am still paying for about 21 adult homepage listings though, that is 2599 L$ times 21 is 54.579 L$. Does anyone have any idea how I can get this money back? 

Edited by Froukje Hoorenbeek
  • Like 2

Yes - thanks for spotting this. I have  just checked following reading your post. All the ads that I had listed with adult content seem to have been washed away as well by the great MP Elastic Search tsunami. I would never have known if not for your post and I won't be holding my breath waiting for a refund for lost impressions. While on that topic all my 'relevance' showings which have never been remotely relevant are now more irrelevant than ever.

I can also confirm that anything with the word 'erotic' but in no adult material as part of the title has also been removed.

Edited by Brilliant Price
new information

8 hours ago, Froukje Hoorenbeek said:

Linden Lab seems to have taken all adult advertisements off the Marketplace without letting us know. Could be this is part of the current big MP problem and they come back, but probably not, this seems deliberate. I am still paying for about 21 adult homepage listings though, that is 2599 L$ times 21 is 54.579 L$. Does anyone have any idea how I can get this money back? 

Billing support?

• Administrators

Hey, I am being advised this is actually fixed at this time. Can you check over your listings again and if for some reason it still is not working for you, please submit a support ticket and a member of the team will take a look. If you already have a ticket in regarding this matter, feel free to DM the ticket number to me here on the forums and I will make sure it gets looked at.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Froukje Hoorenbeek said:

It’s not fixed, 95 percent of my listing enhancements have 0 impressions and no matter how many times I refresh the frontpage of the MP, I am not seeing any of my listing enhancements. But I appreciate you looking into it, I will dm the ticket nr. 

did you read where tommy said to DM the ticket number so he can have it looked at?

41 minutes ago, Froukje Hoorenbeek said:

My Marketplace - Merchant Home - Listing Enhancements. Here you will find a list of all your listing enhancements with the impressions and click-throughs per day, week and month.

For me it only got worse since yesterday, all 38 listings have 0 impressions now. 

Thank you for letting me know. I just checked mine & yeah, everything is zero for the past couple of days.  Wonder why it hasn't popped on on the feed as something they are looking into. This is a major hit for businesses, many of whom rely on their income for RL bills, meds, etc. I am so disappointed. I really hope they can get it fixed & that they refund those that have paid for listings already.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 415 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.