You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 478 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I meannnn...their logo is a pig. I'd be pretty put off based on that (and the name) alone.

Putting that aside for a moment, the body's cute, though. I took a look at it on the MP earlier. But yeah, zero chance I'd spring for it given the branding. I'm petty.

I'm curious if the Peach (the original one mentioned in the OP - have to specify since there are so many different ones with that name lol) can do a cute shape like that. Depends on whether or not the waist can be less...pinchy. If I get curious enough to demo it, I'll experiment.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Rowan Amore said:

It's too bad Erika doesn't have wide spread support.  The chubbier look that can be done is really quite lovely.  Such a wide variety of looks/sizes with one body.

-Kalhene- ERIKA Mesh Body

I've always loved that ad. The shapes are wonderful.

Unfortunately, Erika is the one body I don't really see represented much in anthro/furry product lines, otherwise that'd be the one I'd recommend for @Jinx Lavarock to try out.

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Rowan Amore said:

It's too bad Erika doesn't have wide spread support.  The chubbier look that can be done is really quite lovely.  Such a wide variety of looks/sizes with one body.

-Kalhene- ERIKA Mesh Body

...it is such a shame, as these are the type of fairly realistic curvy body shapes that many of us have been begging for. When I saw that the body is on sale, I really dug into the weekend sales to see if anyone was offering clothing. The pickings are indeed slim.

17 hours ago, Ceka Cianci said:

I understand where you are coming from.. For me creators are just another user like the rest of us..It's why I have learned to question things a bit more.. I've seen bad rumors started from less, but also some truths in a grapevine as well..

I think it's more important to concentrate on the "Thing" more than the "Why" the thing is here..

It's easy to be turned on or off by the "Why's" if we let those become a factor.. But, when it really comes down to it, it's really all about the "Thing" and are we wasting our time with this thing or not.

At the end of the day, no matter the sacrifice we are told made by a creator or the bad thing why this thing is here.. if it's still a waste of our money and time, then it was all for nothing anyways on our end.

I just treat them all like another user that opened a business. If they make a good product I like, then I'm in..If they don't then I'm not.. More or less sacrifice or bad reputation doesn't open or close my purse.. The product quality does..

That's understandable. Zero actually used to work with the creator and that's where she's coming from. Personally considering the fatphobia and other stuff I've heard from her (that im scared of starting drama by stating) I don't feel comfortable supporting such a person but you do you. On top of that, my girlfriend, (who is fat irl. And sl almost forgot to state that but) has had issues with the clothing selection not being as cute as other bodies and it kind of reminded her of having trouble shopping for cute clothes irl. Plus she couldn't use different heads with it 😔

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Ayashe Ninetails said:

I've always loved that ad. The shapes are wonderful.

Unfortunately, Erika is the one body I don't really see represented much in anthro/furry product lines, otherwise that'd be the one I'd recommend for @Jinx Lavarock to try out.

Oh I'm good with ebody. I personally don't use a fat Avi but their representation in world is important to me after seeing my girlfriend go through so much with it. The Erika body comes with a lot of more adult things that I'm not interested in and I think the creator updated the bodies waist to be skinnier. Unfortunate. It seemed promising at first glance though.

I think the og person that wanted a bigger body was @Dragon Hijinks

Edited by Jinx Lavarock
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Jinx Lavarock said:

That's understandable. Zero actually used to work with the creator and that's where she's coming from. Personally considering the fatphobia and other stuff I've heard from her (that im scared of starting drama by stating) I don't feel comfortable supporting such a person but you do you. On top of that, my girlfriend, (who is fat irl. And sl almost forgot to state that but) has had issues with the clothing selection not being as cute as other bodies and it kind of reminded her of having trouble shopping for cute clothes irl. Plus she couldn't use different heads with it 😔

Ya, that body isn't for me personally, mainly because it doesn't have a lot of versatility..Let alone probably lacks in creator support..

Myself I can relate to the size thing when shopping.. I'm smaller than most of the people I know in RL and understand the lack of things when it comes to sizes  when shopping.. I do a lot of altering myself with a lot of things or have to take them in to have them altered and it sucks.. If there was a way to make myself taller I would have bought or done it already..The world just isn't designed for someone coming in just under 5' tall.. Everything is up there and out of reach.. hehehe

To be honest, the time I am most selfish in RL and SL is when I'm shopping. The only one I support when I'm shopping is me.. I'm not there to support a person or a product.. If the quality doesn't meet my standards then nobody is getting anything.

As far as something a person or a creator said or did..If I heard something first hand from someones mouth to my ears or their chat to my eyes or something concrete..Ya I might be swayed from doing business with someone.. But especially nowadays in the world we are living in, I've learned to hold off on any kind of judgement when I'm limited to one side of the story or someone heard something from a friend of a friend.

That's not saying you aren't right at all or your friend isn't right at all with the information..You could be 100% on the money..

It's just my safeguards I've put up over time because of my experiences from getting one side of a story or from hearing things from someone else and running with it.. Then at times it coming back to bite me in the butt..

I'm not going to be doing business with them anyways, because their product doesn't work for me.. So really they probably will never be on my radar anyways.. hehehe

4 hours ago, Jinx Lavarock said:

Oh I'm good with ebody. I personally don't use a fat Avi but their representation in world is important to me after seeing my girlfriend go through so much with it. The Erika body comes with a lot of more adult things that I'm not interested in and I think the creator updated the bodies waist to be skinnier. Unfortunate. It seemed promising at first glance though.

I think the og person that wanted a bigger body was @Dragon Hijinks

Ya, Ebody Reborn is a good body.. It's been about the only body that has kept me off my Maitreya for any good length of time.. It probably has more addons being made for it than any other that I can think of.. I mean all the other bodies are playing catch up with the Reborn right now and having to wait on their bodies to get their addon versions.. hehehe

You had me curious about the Erkia and if it was updated to a thinner in the waist.. I kept most of my older versions just for comparing things down the road..

I decided to use version 3.2 and compare it with 4.2 to see how much it's changed since then..

It does look like they went a touch thinner in the upper body once you get into the ribs.. Doing that kind of brought the upper part of the breasts inward a touch also.. Plus they brought the shoulders up a little higher.. Bringing those up may have thinned out the upper body some..

It's not really enough to be noticeable unless you really are looking for it and flipping back and forth from new version to older version, but ya it's a little thinner up top for sure..

9 hours ago, colleen Criss said:

Reminds me of one of the few bodies I demo'd and didn't buy - that Eve body.  I don't think I even took a pic of it and I take a pic of everything. 

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/EVE-Pulpy-mesh-body-BENTO-Ruby-BOM/6165728

• Like 1

On 11/16/2022 at 8:55 PM, PJBear said:

Reminds me of one of the few bodies I demo'd and didn't buy - that Eve body.  I don't think I even took a pic of it and I take a pic of everything. 

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/EVE-Pulpy-mesh-body-BENTO-Ruby-BOM/6165728

Holy cow.  This body needed a better promotion team.  Disappointed I haven't heard of it before.  That would've been the thing, to get more clothing creators out there for it.

But they do have a crap ton of clothing for it in that MP store +: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/EVE-Developer-Kit-Body-Blender-Slim-Pulpy/16614071

Definitely looks more realistic, although I'm not seeing how extreme it can be shaped (haven't tried a demo).  Spider's initial Peach is as extreme as the Kupra (I'm actually disappointed it cannot be made smaller due to SL limitations).  Eve does look somewhere between Maitreya and eBody, tho ...with some better features (looks like anyway).

Thanks!

Edited by MajikVixen Lorefield
added word "creators"
  • Like 1

So, I was accepted as a blogger for [SP] Peach. I think I made it as small as it would go and posted the restricted photo to my flickr if you are interested. I admit I am not the best shape maker but did my best. I really do like the body. My one wish is creators would make some fashionable dresses, something you could wear to an SL job, a suit maybe. I like that I can use clothing layers from my old SL inventory and Maitreya shoes work pretty well. But watching discord there is a TON of slay all day wear. Time and place for everything. BUT that's just me. [hh] is doing a few things for Peach and I love her stuff.

I find myself mostly in my Reborn for much of my blog clients. Kalhene right after that and now and then Kupra Kups.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, colleen Criss said:

My one wish is creators would make some fashionable dresses, something you could wear to an SL job, a suit maybe.

Yeah, I looked at your restricted photo. Not seeing the point of that, with that body, to be honest. It clearly has been designed for a purpose. Please tell me that's not how the nipples appear straight out of the box.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Stephanie Misfit said:

Yeah, I looked at your restricted photo. Not seeing the point of that, with that body, to be honest. It clearly has been designed for a purpose. Please tell me that's not how the nipples appear straight out of the box.

No that was from the HUD

• Like 1

2 hours ago, colleen Criss said:

So, I was accepted as a blogger for [SP] Peach. I think I made it as small as it would go and posted the restricted photo to my flickr if you are interested. I admit I am not the best shape maker but did my best. I really do like the body. My one wish is creators would make some fashionable dresses, something you could wear to an SL job, a suit maybe. I like that I can use clothing layers from my old SL inventory and Maitreya shoes work pretty well. But watching discord there is a TON of slay all day wear. Time and place for everything. BUT that's just me. [hh] is doing a few things for Peach and I love her stuff.

I find myself mostly in my Reborn for much of my blog clients. Kalhene right after that and now and then Kupra Kups.

Looking a 2 photos with the Peach, the arms are way too thin compared to the overall proportions of the body.  I've not demoed it so not sure how well it can be adjusted in that area without blowing up the entire body.

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...
40 minutes ago, Trinity1776 said:

Naria Panther has a video on YouTube today. She points out that it's likely that people who like Kupra and just want...more body...will likely love it.

At around 14:08 in the video, she opens the sliders..  I'm wondering if there is a setting in firestorm to get mine like that or is she on a different viewer that has that option where the images of the avatar are removed?

For me that would be a really nice quality of life improvement as much as I mess with shapes every day..

2 minutes ago, Ceka Cianci said:

At around 14:08 in the video, she opens the sliders..  I'm wondering if there is a setting in firestorm to get mine like that or is she on a different viewer that has that option where the images of the avatar are removed?

For me that would be a really nice quality of life improvement as much as I mess with shapes every day..

Search show visual hints in prefs, disable it.

• Thanks 1

Sheesh, what blogger didn't get this body?

It comes out tomorrow or friday, I'll get it and play around with it...but eh.

With the steam Kupra seems to be losing lately with creators I think we may be coming to the end of the mega big body trend. If it's scalable...maybe it might have some traction.

• Like 1

It's scalable from big boobs and butt to HUGE boobs and butt.  The shoulders do not align properly, so it looks like the boobs are trying to eat the avatar's arms (almost would need linebacker shoulders to balance out that chest). The boobs get really warped at smaller sizes.  I also did not see a setting to allow  a more graceful transition from waist to hips.  This is not a body for those who want their body to look like the creator knows what women's bodies look like.  It's strictly for those looking for extremes. 

It's not even for Kardashian wannabes.  No real world designers that they partner with create for a chest that large. I haven't seen a Kardashian look that EVER. 

And it costs 4k.  Even assuming I liked the body, I would have to see the large amount of clothing they're promising for the premier tomorrow before I would decide.  If it's the typical stuff aimed at the thicc body market, I'd still pass. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 478 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.