Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, Luna Bliss said:

Where Roman, where???  (the Hair Fair).  I know you dislike me but do you want me to die due to lack of hair choices?

Here you go!!! This page has links:

https://hairfair.wordpress.com/

Edited by Bagnu
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Ayashe Ninetails said:

Peeve: Nothing good at Hair Fair.

The only thing I got was the hair from Unorthodox that I'm wearing in my pictures yesterday and today.  Might be my new favorite for awhile.

• Like 2

Just now, Ayashe Ninetails said:

That's...certainly one of the hairstyles at Hair Fair.

What Arctic expedition?

Yes I see it in the list on the website.

Arctic expedition...just being silly...siwwy...

8 minutes ago, Bagnu said:

Deliberate, I don't agree with.That's griefing. Accidental does happen. I think you know my position on child AV's though: they should never have been allowed to exist from the very beginning. they aren't actual children. They are adults wanting to be children  (with some exceptions). That is a kink I do NOT support.

Griefing IS deliberate.  

Being a child in second life is NOT a kink.  WTF?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Just now, Rowan Amore said:

Griefing IS deliberate.  

Being a child in second life is NOT a kink.  WTF?

That anyone would actually think that way as a default speaks volumes about said person.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)
20 minutes ago, Bagnu said:

I think you know my position on child AV's though: they should never have been allowed to exist from the very beginning. they aren't actual children. They are adults wanting to be children  (with some exceptions). That is a kink I do NOT support.

People explore all sorts of identities in SL though...why should we disallow the exploration of one's inner child?  I don't think we should let pedos control what type of identity we want to explore.

(I'm imagining you're misusing the word 'kink'...as it means non-normative sexual behavior, but those exploring their inner child are not typically exploring their sexuality)

Edited by Luna Bliss
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Rowan Amore said:

The only thing I got was the hair from Unorthodox that I'm wearing in my pictures yesterday and today.  Might be my new favorite for awhile.

Come to think of it, I don't think I've ever bought any hair at Hair Fair. I think I'm too spoiled by weekend and in-store sales. No Match had a cute style at some other event currently on, too. I have a mini backlog of releases I keep meaning to grab from there.

7 minutes ago, Luna Bliss said:

People explore all sorts of identities in SL though...why should we disallow the exploration of one's inner child?  I don't think we should let pedos control what type of identity we want to explore.

In my opinion, they can explore it somewhere else. They simply disgust me. Just like some of what I do disgusts others. They have a right to express their opinion, and so do I.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

5 minutes ago, Bagnu said:
23 minutes ago, Luna Bliss said:

In my opinion, they can explore it somewhere else. They simply disgust me. Just like some of what I do disgusts others. They have a right to express their opinion, and so do I.

Not saying you have to or should do this...but when I find myself disgusted by something then I examine why...often I learn a lot about myself...and sometimes the disgust even leaves. Is positive for me to do this as I don't enjoy running around my life feeling disgusted about things...does not feel good.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, Luna Bliss said:

Not saying you have to or should do this...but when I find myself disgusted by something then I examine why...often I learn a lot about myself...and sometimes the disgust even leaves. Is positive for me to do this as I don't enjoy running around my life feeling disgusted about things...does not feel good.

Do we examine why we don't like like a particular food? No examining will make it taste any better.

Edited by Bagnu
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Rowan Amore said:

Well, she dressed her avatar and went to a General region so I'd say it was deliberate.

Honestly, I normally pay.no attention since I turn on See Friends Only at events.  She was right there in my face when I landed so couldn't really miss it.  When I noticed.the General.rating, it peeved me.  The whole idea of General now, more.so.that ever, is it's a safe.place for child avatars.  Or is that just all talk?

It's honestly nothing new. General land is cheap so people fill it up with adult content or do what you described. Things get reported but nothing happens. It's kind of one of the reasons why child avatars are a bit frustrated with the recent TOS changes. Broadly speaking we overall agree with the changes and it's good to see LL taking positive steps to listen to the community, but it's a bit of a bitter pill to swallow when we're told 'this if four your protection,' when General land has been a joke for years. 

If LL are serious about their ambitions for Mobile then they are going to need to sort it out. They might not listen to us but Apple will certainly have things to say. 

Edited by brodiac90
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, Bagnu said:
11 minutes ago, Luna Bliss said:

Do we examine why we don't like like a particular food? No examining will make it taste any better.

Well I do...but then that's not surprising is it?  LOL  (Luna overthinks)

But seriously...I just wondered if it disgusts you because you're out of touch with your inner child, and we always have a better life when we're in touch with our inner child...lots of good human qualities reside there.  Never good to cut a part of yourself out.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, brodiac90 said:

It's honestly nothing new. General land is cheap so people fill it up with adult content or do what you described. Things get reported but nothing happens. It's kind of one of the reasons why child avatars are a bit frustrated with the recent TOS changes. Broadly speaking we overall agree with the changes and it's good to see LL taking positive steps to listen to the community, but it's a bit of a bitter pill to swallow when we're told 'this if four your protection,' when General land has been a joke for years. 

If LL are serious about their ambitions for Mobile then they are going to need to sort it out. They might not listen to us but Apple will certainly have things to say. 

Can't you just report people? They should get a warning.

3 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Can't you just report people? They should get a warning.

Why would I have any confidence that anything would come of it? 

I reported this adult group joiner with nudity on it just under 2 weeks ago (13 days to be exact) and it's still there (my SL mom checked and took this screenshot) and nothing has been done. It's in General land. Screenshot2024-06-03001144.thumb.jpg.2d13c95469c74eb8226b8320d46d78ce.jpg

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

13 minutes ago, Luna Bliss said:

Well I do...but then that's not surprising is it?  LOL  (Luna overthinks)

But seriously...I just wondered if it disgusts you because you're out of touch with your inner child, and we always have a better life when we're in touch with our inner child...lots of good human qualities reside there.  Never good to cut a part of yourself out.

The honest truth is, I simply don't care. I feel what I feel.

I reported this adult group joiner with nudity on it just under 2 weeks ago (13 days to be exact) and it's still there (my SL mom checked and took this screenshot) and nothing has been done. It's in General land. 

Sometimes you need to report things more than once. Make sure your mom reports it too.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Sometimes you need to report things more than once. Make sure your mom reports it too.

That's all very well and good, but in the meantime that's an area of G land that I can't access as a child avatar, you know the very place that is meant to be for us. If I did I would be knowingly going somewhere where I would be in the presence of nudity. That's against TOS, yet this content isn't allowed there and should not be there. 

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, brodiac90 said:

Why would I have any confidence that anything would come of it? 

I reported this adult group joiner with nudity on it just under 2 weeks ago (13 days to be exact) and it's still there (my SL mom checked and took this screenshot) and nothing has been done. It's in General land. Screenshot2024-06-03001144.thumb.jpg.2d13c95469c74eb8226b8320d46d78ce.jpg

Why would someone put this up on G land? Is it griefing? Is it private property?

1 minute ago, brodiac90 said:

That's all very well and good, but in the meantime that's an area of G land that I can't access as a child avatar, you know the very place that is meant to be for us. If I did I would be knowingly going somewhere where I would be in the presence of nudity. That's against TOS, yet this content isn't allowed there and should not be there. 

Agree with you. Also, good luck with the mobile app if things that obvious can hang around in G-rated land this long.

• Like 2

but in the meantime that's an area of G land that I can't access as a child avatar

Peeve: that I don't understand why you couldn't access a "G land" place merely because someone else breaks TOS with an Adult group sign. Luckily, I'm not the one who has to understand. 😞 

• Like 2