9 hours ago, Coffee Pancake said:

Expensive single use plastic capsules with Gatorade concentrate that can only be opened if you buy into the Gatorade Hydration System. Can't actually be recycled.

Someone in marketing had a grand idea .. Keurig, but for lightly favored water with a little salt in it.

Watch till the end ,, worth it. 😂

Or you could do a spoonful of powder version:

shopping?q=tbn:ANd9GcTBZESsHO7tjHHigXXOFKMfNC7JGSd0ryqavl0HlE2rXQl_LXw9KDqY1o46fPEGBUc7j6RAqE7jwg_HzD9Ixdjn7sE1YEUMLw-vhNRL-R3GUEO4FxpNWaJkhb--

and mix with water into one of these bottles:

waterbottles-2048px-01162-2x1-1.jpg?auto=webp&quality=75&crop=2:1&width=1024

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Amazon faked my signature again, gave my package to the imaginary receptionist that i wish we had, after stepping on the package and damaged my item.

I have complained to a robot, and not a fancy pants sing me a song, paint me a picture AI robit, a *****ty alexa style robit, made from nested if statements, by Amazon.

(The chinesium I ordered was excellent, as it always is, good job far far away over worked under paid labour, if only bezos didn't need more yachts and chode rockets, the massively over inflated price I paid could have gone to you. I wish It did. Can't believe I have to subscribe to this.)

• Sad 4

Peeve: Stores that do dumb things to their name so they're unsearchable (How am I supposed to know "kreep" is actually "~ K R E E P ~" ? )

Peeve: Items that have so many add-ons by other creators that it's impossible to figure out who actually made it. (Turn of luck, just found it, but only because I'm mildly obsessive.)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, Quistess Alpha said:

Peeve: Stores that do dumb things to their name so they're unsearchable (How am I supposed to know "kreep" is actually "~ K R E E P ~" ? )

Peeve: Items that have so many add-ons by other creators that it's impossible to figure out who actually made it. (Turn of luck, just found it, but only because I'm mildly obsessive.)

Got OCD? Then Second Life is for you!

Don't have OCD? Then Second Life can fix that!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

7 minutes ago, Istelathis said:

My BigMac haiku is forever gone, thus a part of me is forever gone, just dusted as though it never existed.

/me eats boiled egg

Peeve: A certain number of my posts are still there, with questions and logical propositions, but were never replied to.

What's a guy gotta do to get attention?!?!

• Like 1

Just now, Love Zhaoying said:

Peeve: A certain number of my posts are still there, with questions and logical propositions, but were never replied to.

What's a guy gotta do to get attention?!?!

Add a little MSG to your posts, it is savory and I think leads people to be hungry for more.  The secret is the right ingredients

giphy.gif

/me passes MSG to Love

Don't forget a bit of  Parsley, Sage, Rosemary and Thyme 😁

2 minutes ago, Istelathis said:

Add a little MSG to your posts, it is savory and I think leads people to be hungry for more.  The secret is the right ingredients

giphy.gif

Peeve: It also helps if you look like Salt Bae.

Bonus: Have you seen his crazy eyes under those sunglasses?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Bonus: Have you seen his crazy eyes under those sunglasses?

I'm afraid to look, I thought he might emit some sort of energy like Cyclops.  It is great for cooking I imagine, I wonder if Cyclops has a stove, or if he just looks at his food for a period of time.  It would be fascinating to find his cookbook, and his heating instructions.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)
On 5/13/2024 at 8:22 PM, PermaRuthed said:

Or you could do a spoonful of powder version:

shopping?q=tbn:ANd9GcTBZESsHO7tjHHigXXOFKMfNC7JGSd0ryqavl0HlE2rXQl_LXw9KDqY1o46fPEGBUc7j6RAqE7jwg_HzD9Ixdjn7sE1YEUMLw-vhNRL-R3GUEO4FxpNWaJkhb--

and mix with water into one of these bottles:

waterbottles-2048px-01162-2x1-1.jpg?auto=webp&quality=75&crop=2:1&width=1024

That stuff is for football players and someone burning it off as fast as they drink it..

Every time I see a kid drinking that  or someone drinking it like it's going out of style.. I just cringe.

I think it was the coach of the Gators football team down in Florida that came up with it for his players.

Chia seed  with lemon and lime in water and I'm as hydrated as it gets.. hehehe

Edited by Ceka Cianci
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Ceka Cianci said:

Every time I see a kid drinking that  or someone drinking it like it's going out of style.. I just cringe.

But, its got electrolytes!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

10 minutes ago, Istelathis said:

I'm afraid to look, I thought he might emit some sort of energy like Cyclops.  It is great for cooking I imagine, I wonder if Cyclops has a stove, or if he just looks at his food for a period of time.  It would be fascinating to find his cookbook, and his heating instructions.

Peeve: Most people only know about Salt Bae (Nusret Gökçe), or the "Tummy Dancer" Yasin Cengiz (whose theme song features "Skibidi").  Both men are Turkish. I think people need to be aware of both!

I only recently discovered Yasin, and he is by far my favorite of the two.  A sample of Yasin's work is below.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

I only recently discovered Yasin, and he is by far my favorite of the two.  A sample of Yasin's work is below.

/me looks dazed

Yasin's body motions have hypnotized me, I must learn more of this person and their magical dance.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Istelathis said:

/me looks dazed

Yasin's body motions have hypnotized me, I must learn more of this person and their magical dance.

Peeve: Someone commented on my Facebook (I put the post there too) that they "get violently angry when they see this man" (in humor, one hopes). 

My reply, worthy of sharing with you: I found the first few videos confusing. Is he celebrating "food culture"? Are they mocking him? Will he be eating all the food shown? Later, I relaxed and was able to just bask in the pure joy which he um..exudes!

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Ceka Cianci said:

That stuff is for football players and someone burning it off as fast as they drink it..

I think it was the coach of the Gators football team down in Florida that came up with it for his players.

Chia seed  with lemon and lime in water and I'm as hydrated as it gets.. hehehe

The used to be a "Russian Tea" where you mix together Tang + Instant Tea + cloves + cinnamon.

• Thanks 2

Posted (edited)

Heh. So I've apparently been banned from a region very popular with photographers because I took issue (quite politely, I think) on Flickr with the owner's suggestion that photographers owe all the artistry of their photos to the hard work of the sim designer. I quote:

"Reading comments like "oh what beautiful details" makes us vomit. They only made the screen capture, not the sim design."

I actually wrote that I agreed with him that photographers should provide the SLURL of places where they take photos and acknowledge them, but I think my response interrupted the steady stream of obsequious agreement that his remarks had been receiving.

Oh well. Some people are very delicate little flowers, I guess?

(And before someone inevitably points out that region owners have the right to choose whom they ban, I should hasten to add that I'm aware of this. And as I don't think I've ever actually been to the region in question anyway, and had no plans to go there, I'm not exactly devastated anyway.)

Edited by Scylla Rhiadra
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

16 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Heh. So I've apparently been banned from a region very popular with photographers because I took issue (quite politely, I think) on Flickr with the owner's suggestion that photographers owe all the artistry of their photos to the hard work of the sim designer. I quote:

I actually wrote that I agreed with him that photographers should provide the SLURL of places where they take photos and acknowledge them, but I think my response interrupted the steady stream of obsequious agreement that his remarks had been receiving.

Oh well. Some people are very delicate little flowers, I guess?

(And before someone inevitably points out that region owners have the right to choose whom they ban, I should hasten to add that I'm aware of this. And as I don't think I've ever actually been to the region in question anyway, and had no plans to go there, I'm not exactly devastated anyway.)

Peeve: The need to put up a "NO PHOTOGRAPHY" sign, such as used to be common at many US landmarks where the place was considered "too sacred" for people to take photos, but they also sold photos in the Gift Shop! The Alamo used to be that way. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Peeve: The need to put up a "NO PHOTOGRAPHY" sign, such as used to be common at many US landmarks where the place was considered "too sacred" for people to take photos, but they also sold photos in the Gift Shop! The Alamo used to be that way. 

When what they REALLY needed was a "NO SCYLLA" sign, right?

• Thanks 1