25 minutes ago, Ceka Cianci said:
1 hour ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Peeve: wondering if "fourplay" has to wait until after "threesex"..

I think it depends on how many are playing! \o/

Peeve: I keep assuming that "threesex" is just a bad translation of some more familiar term. 

But, I doubt that a fishing place would say, "Must fish naked and join a Thruple".

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Peeve: I keep assuming that "threesex" is just a bad translation of some more familiar term. 

But, I doubt that a fishing place would say, "Must fish naked and join a Thruple".

I'm pretty out of the loop on a lot of the terms nowadays  really.. hehehe

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

38 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

35 minutes ago, Ceka Cianci said:

I'm pretty out of the loop on a lot of the terms nowadays  really.. hehehe

I'm assuming "threesex" is her way of saying "threesome". I wouldn't call this a mistranslation, but a novel way of describing something that might not be easily translated by Google Translate.

A "thruple" implies a committed relationship between people akin to that of a couple. I'd use the word "triad" instead.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Persephone Emerald said:

Not a exactly a peeve: It is a little appreciated bonus of using a Linden Home that you can't accidentally delete your house.

Peeve: That I've never actually derezzed a neighbor's house just for fun, so I could see the people inside. I derezzed a giant moon-shaped skybox before, but that was because I didn't want to see it in my sky view.

I have accidentally deleted sooooooooooo many of my own houses over sooooo many years that, now, I routinely lock the houses in edit when they are done and put up with any minor inconveniences that causes.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Marigold Devin said:

Peeve: That it feels like a Sunday :/ 

If you are in the U.S.  it should feel like a Saturday..

Myself, I think this is the first day that I started to feel better.. I think the war in my body is over and it's just  aftermath and tired from the war.. hehehe

I should feel right as rain just in time for work Tuesday morning..  I f i find out who got me sick, I'm gonna give them so much crap for wrecking mah holiday weekend!! \o/

hehehe

• Like 5

Just now, Ceka Cianci said:

Myself, I think this is the first day that I started to feel better.. I think the war in my body is over and it's just  aftermath and tired from the war.. hehehe

I should feel right as rain just in time for work Tuesday morning..  I f i find out who got me sick, I'm gonna give them so much crap for wrecking mah holiday weekend!! \o/

hehehe

I'm in the UK.

I hope you do feel ok for work Tuesday. I know exactly who gave me this virus, my ruddy downstairs neighbour. Grrrhhh!!! I feel like exacting some sort of revenge, but I think karma will do that for me. 

Energy levels are at an all-time low. Never known a flu like it (it's a strain of covid for sure).

Just wanted to compare notes with you, because when I've thought I was feeling better I've only gone and legged myself up again by doing too many hours working in the garden.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

6 minutes ago, Persephone Emerald said:

I'm assuming "threesex" is her way of saying "threesome". I wouldn't call this a mistranslation, but a novel way of describing something that might not be easily translated by Google Translate.

A "thruple" implies a committed relationship between people akin to that of a couple. I'd use the word "triad" instead.

Yes, I actually assumed the same and was making a "joke" with "thruple" with the underlying message that I've never heard of a "forced threesome" / "presence on our region means you consent to a threesome". It just sounds very, very weird. I mean, not compared to what people usually post, just "news to me".

• Like 2

Just now, Marigold Devin said:

I'm in the UK.

I hope you do feel ok for work Tuesday. I know exactly who gave me this virus, my ruddy downstairs neighbour. Grrrhhh!!! I feel like exacting some sort of revenge, but I think karma will do that for me. 

Energy levels are at an all-time low. Never known a flu like it (it's a strain of covid for sure).

Just wanted to compare notes with you, because when I've thought I was feeling better I've only gone and legged myself up again by doing too many hours working in the garden.

I thought I had it  licked  Friday, I was like, well that wasn't so bad..

But when I woke up Friday night  with my throat on fire, my throat was feeling like  it was so raw that all I could do was hold it and try my best not to cough.. I couldn't get to the honey fast enough..  Soon as i got a tablespoon  of honey down it was like, such a relief..

Then yesterday had a 103 F temperature, So I just laid in bed  most of the day once I wasn't scared of my throat  hurting like it did.. I couldn't lay down at first because that seemed to set my throat off.. 

I just pounded  tea and honey and lemon all the time and was finally able to get some sleep.. Today I woke up much more well rested and really only feel my throat when I cough, and even then it is much more tolerable than any time so far..

When it started I could feel it the moment it did Thursday.. It was  in my sinuses and then moved downward to the back of my throat and roof of my mouth..

I haven't had any kind of flu or  anything like this in like 5 years or so.. I can't remember the last time..

I will say this though.. My nose would usually be raw as  hell  from all the tissues, but remembered that we picked up some Charmin Gentle rather than the soft..  My nose never got raw like it normally would..

Anyone feeling a cold or flu coming on, get a pack of that, because I bet I went through a roll and a half  and still going through  the other half..

I think tomorrow I will feel  really a lot better.. My fever is close to being gone and  the head pounding is over and my throat is so much better... It just feels like the end of the  battle and more tired from lack of sleep than being sick now..

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

10 minutes ago, Leora Greenwood said:

I have accidentally deleted sooooooooooo many of my own houses over sooooo many years that, now, I routinely lock the houses in edit when they are done and put up with any minor inconveniences that causes.

Saaaame. The instant I get my house or skybox where I want it - lock. Same with the surround (I live in the sky these days so I can change my environment at will). I do have to be super careful with my landscaping, though, since I haven't locked any of that down. Surprised I haven't sent a rock waterfall flying into space yet. 😄

My mouse buttons are occasionally glitchy (peeeeeeve) and I've already got a duplicate to replace it with, but I'm determined to milk all the life out of this one first, so...things might get a little nutty when I start trying to do precision landscaping.

Nothing in the world could make me move into a Linden Home, though. Not even accidentally rezzing my house on my head. #EstateLiving4(Second)Life. My sim is so peacefully empty, I haven't even been tempted to move in ages, which is rather unlike me. I used to move around all the time.

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, Ayashe Ninetails said:

Saaaame. The instant I get my house or skybox where I want it - lock. Same with the surround (I live in the sky these days so I can change my environment at will). I do have to be super careful with my landscaping, though, since I haven't locked any of that down. Surprised I haven't sent a rock waterfall flying into space yet. 😄

My mouse buttons are occasionally glitchy (peeeeeeve) and I've already got a duplicate to replace it with, but I'm determined to milk all the life out of this one first, so...things might get a little nutty when I start trying to do precision landscaping.

Nothing in the world could make me move into a Linden Home, though. Not even accidentally rezzing my house on my head. #EstateLiving4(Second)Life. My sim is so peacefully empty, I haven't even been tempted to move in ages, which is rather unlike me. I used to move around all the time.

Anytime I hear about houses  going poof.. I keep getting reminded of the time I stuck a house on my head.. I can't remember if I was trying to move the house ir if I was editing my hair.. I just remember cracking up that there was a house stuck to my head.. I had to ask for help on how to get it off my head, which was really embarrassing.. hehehe

I was such a neeewbie! \o/

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

1 minute ago, Ceka Cianci said:

Anytime I hear about houses  going poof.. I keep getting reminded of the time I stuck a house on my head.. I can't remember if I was trying to move the house ir if I was editing my hair.. I just remember cracking up that there was a house stuck to my head.. I had to ask for help on how to get it off my head, which was really embarrassing.. hehehe

I was such a neeewbie! \o/

I still do this, lol. Couches are my nemesis. I always get in my own way and drag the dang thing right onto myself (or accidentally double-click and boom). I'm at the point where I've considered making it a fashion statement. I've actually been wanting to play with that more, but I'm too busy working (not working) on this photo shoot I've been wanting to finish to spend any time merging my home decor and fashion collections into something wearable. 😂

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

Peeve: cars being slow to get the important stuff on. HVAC should be the first thing to start up! not infotainment! I swear there's a 15-20 second delay while my car starts all that crap before deciding to get the air conditioning blowing and it drives me crazy, I'm very impatient and hate hot cars.

Also what happened to remote start? seems to have become a rarity, was very useful in summer and winter.

Edited by AmeliaJ08
  • Like 3

48 minutes ago, Ceka Cianci said:

hehehe

How were your symptoms?

Weirdest thing for me is that the symptoms seemed quite unlike what I was expecting, I was very feverish, lethargic and had little in the way of cough/sniffles etc for most of the two weeks the physical symptoms were kicking... and then when I started to feel better I suddenly got the change in taste/smell at the end when I was feeling otherwise better. Very odd! strangely odd, I was going around the house sniffing things because it was weirdly fascinating. That lasted a month before stuff started smelling how I remember.

Unfortunately the fatigue has been long lasting for me, I went from hiking 50+ miles a week to half that and sitll feeling exhausted, I just don't have the legs any more and the thought of some of my regular routes seems impossible.

Edited by AmeliaJ08
  • Like 3
  • Sad 3

44 minutes ago, Leora Greenwood said:

My former landlady deleted her own houses so frequently that she finally just gave me the money and had me buy them for her. Even that didn't stop her from returning her house to my Lost and Found folder, but it made losing her house less frequent. That was when we shared SL mainland together. She's since moved to a Linden Home.

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, Persephone Emerald said:

My former landlady deleted her own houses so frequently that she finally just gave me the money and had me buy them for her. Even that didn't stop her from returning her house to my Lost and Found folder, but it made losing her house less frequent. That was when we shared SL mainland together. She's since moved to a Linden Home.

I knew someone who did it so often they set up two prim cubes at the back corner of the house to assist them in repositioning it perfectly. I'd have just locked it but whatever works :)

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, Ayashe Ninetails said:

Once your house is where you want it to be, write down its location in its Descrption window. Alternatively, write its location in a notecard in its folder. Then you can rerez it and put it back in place more easily.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Ayashe Ninetails said:

I still do this, lol. Couches are my nemesis. I always get in my own way and drag the dang thing right onto myself (or accidentally double-click and boom). I'm at the point where I've considered making it a fashion statement. I've actually been wanting to play with that more, but I'm too busy working (not working) on this photo shoot I've been wanting to finish to spend any time merging my home decor and fashion collections into something wearable. 😂

I try to make sure I'm on a flat  prim in the sky when I do anything like that anymore, because it's so easy to get linked into something else.. lol

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Persephone Emerald said:

Once your house is where you want it to be, write down its location in its Descrption window. Alternatively, write its location in a notecard in its folder. Then you can rerez it and put it back in place more easily.

Good idea, though these days, I just lock it and forget (literally forget, because when I try to move it later, I'm like wh...what's broken now?! lol). 

Edit:  

1 minute ago, Ceka Cianci said:

I try to make sure I'm on a flat  prim in the sky when I do anything like that anymore, because it's so easy to get linked into something else.. lol

Omg, that's the other peeve. Accidentally forgetting to lock the platform and deleting that. Dowwwwn I go. 😄

Edited by Ayashe Ninetails
Added stuffs
  • Haha 3

36 minutes ago, AmeliaJ08 said:

How were your symptoms?

Weirdest thing for me is that the symptoms seemed quite unlike what I was expecting, I was very feverish, lethargic and had little in the way of cough/sniffles etc for most of the two weeks the physical symptoms were kicking... and then when I started to feel better I suddenly got the change in taste/smell at the end when I was feeling otherwise better. Very odd! strangely odd, I was going around the house sniffing things because it was weirdly fascinating. That lasted a month before stuff started smelling how I remember.

Unfortunately the fatigue has been long lasting for me, I went from hiking 50+ miles a week to half that and sitll feeling exhausted, I just don't have the legs any more and the thought of some of my regular routes seems impossible.

We had a flu going around work that I didn't hear about until after I started feeling symptoms.. that was around Thursday  around noonish maybe..

At first I thought it was from the dust in the building , because in the morning the fans are usually on, but they turn them on after  we got there.. So I thought  it was the dust from that getting churned up..

Around noon I felt a little rawness in my sinuses, which sometimes that happens from dust.. But it just kept growing..

I didn't really have any body aches until I woke up Friday night at about 12:30 AM.. I went to bed around 8PM and woke up from the throat pain.. I remember almost waking up at times during that period and then when I finally did, it was terrible throat pain..  

I would say from  then until I woke up this morning, I had fever and body aches..

But today it's more like, That was a hell of a fight and just tired from having my sleeping pattern thrown off..

I wanted to lay down so bad yesterday but when I tried, it was like pressure on my throat, so I just kept coating it with lemon and honey and tea..

That Lemon and honey is the key.. The healing properties in those two really went to work.. the honey especially..

When taking honey, many just swallow it and don't get the  benefits.. I just tilt my head back and let it work it's way down letting it coat as much as it can before swallowing..

I'm just really glad we had some, because we run out of that like gang busters.. I have to buy  honey 4 at a time. too.. hehehe

I get the raw unfiltered honey..  the processed stuff  is pretty much useless for any kind of healing.. might as well be  taking sugar water..

Tomorrow I should be good to go if I keep  up what I've been doing..  I think also always keeping my immune system strong helps a lot to..  This is when  high immune  investing diets really  show  up to work.. :)

ETA: I'm Curious.. Did you have the flu or did you have a covid strain?

Edited by Ceka Cianci
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, Silent Mistwalker said:

image.thumb.png.635b856d226a72ebfa802ec908ce1c62.png

You are important and not disposable. People tend to stop appreciating those around them, but they feel their loss when they're gone. What is most important though, is that you value and appreciate yourself. We always hear our own inner voice the loudest, so try to keep that one supportive and positive.

• Like 6

20 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

I'm not "debating" consent. It's not something that's UP for debate.

Have a lovely time in-world.

I had a wonderful time inworld, thank you!!!  And I agree with you. Consent is vital from both sides. There's nothing to debate or discuss about that. I was actually trying to say "discuss"  the thread comments in general, not about any specific topic.