hola , edo want friend with girls . nice and funny one me wanted.

Edohandsome

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 560 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

edo wants to be friends with girls
want to dance or play with.
speak well and not rude, but i want cute girl, kind and funny.
and wants to teach edo how to live a second life.
edo, need a girl to have a home,
invite edo to live together.

i like dance, cheerleader and kpop but edo can't remember kpop name, wish girl can help me remind edo.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Edohandsome said:

edo, need a girl to have a home,
invite edo to live together.

edo can't remember kpop name, wish girl can help me remind edo.

I think you would have more luck if you didn't refer to yourself in the third person. I'll leave you alone now. I'm the wrong gender anyway lol. But I'm pretty sure i'm right about the third person thing. lol

"Hi my name is Edo and I'm looking for female friends to go dancing with and for fun times. I'm an easy going guy and won't harass you for anything. I just want to hang out with cute, kind and funny girls who love life like me. I don't know my way around secondlife yet, so if you have any hints or tips, I'm open to suggestions. I'm also homeless at the moment haha *shrugs*. Can you take pity on me and let me camp at your place while I figure out how to rent my own skybox? I'll do all the cleaning and housework. I love to dance to kpop but haven't made a kpop name yet. Can you help me? Basically, I'm a dude in need."

You might have better luck with this. 

There, that's my good Samaritan job done for the day.

Edited by Robberinthemuseum
  • Like 5

1 hour ago, Robberinthemuseum said:

I think you would have more luck if you didn't refer to yourself in the third person.

On the other hand it's kinda quirky and some people might find that appealing?

(this lil fella did it all the time and everyone seemed to think he was adorable... even Drew Barrymore!) 😅

fa15172e-e7fa-4914-9fe9-8dc8be9b0020-getty-607396020.jpg

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

You are setting the bar a bit high, best to start with friendship and not think about living together straight off the bat, that could put a woman off.

I would lose the third person talk as well as Robert suggested. I think that is best used with others who do the same.

That's just my view, untlimtely you must do what feels right to you.

Good luck.

• Like 2

No. Liking  kpop and willingly typing like a fool makes you woefully undesirable to me,  and that applies to to the vast majority of people in SL. This is why  people here aren't even remotely interested in you.. Beyond making vapid posts to feel good about themselves.

• Like 3

On 10/6/2022 at 12:16 PM, Robberinthemuseum said:

I think you would have more luck if you didn't refer to yourself in the third person. I'll leave you alone now. I'm the wrong gender anyway lol. But I'm pretty sure i'm right about the third person thing. lol

"Hi my name is Edo and I'm looking for female friends to go dancing with and for fun times. I'm an easy going guy and won't harass you for anything. I just want to hang out with cute, kind and funny girls who love life like me. I don't know my way around secondlife yet, so if you have any hints or tips, I'm open to suggestions. I'm also homeless at the moment haha *shrugs*. Can you take pity on me and let me camp at your place while I figure out how to rent my own skybox? I'll do all the cleaning and housework. I love to dance to kpop but haven't made a kpop name yet. Can you help me? Basically, I'm a dude in need."

You might have better luck with this. 

There, that's my good Samaritan job done for the day.

Just to say that, when translating from some languages in to english, that will come through in the third person. One knows (😉) that using the third person is rather an old way of speaking english, but english is a very dynamic language, compared to some other languages.

• Like 1

On 10/5/2022 at 9:21 PM, Edohandsome said:

need a girl to have a home,

So which is it, Do you want several girls, or one girl? Most likely the girls who would be open to the first will be turned off by the second. The girl who respond to the second will not like the first part.

On 10/5/2022 at 9:21 PM, Edohandsome said:

@Edohandsome thank you for reaching out in world!  It was nice to see your friend request when I logged in. Now we just need to find a time when we are both logged in so I can show you around a bit.  In the meantime, think about some things you want to do.  What kind of music do you like?  Do you want to explore pretty places, play board games, or learn to build something?  I admit that I am not well versed in family-style roleplay, but I'll try to find something!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Cinnamon Mistwood said:

@Edohandsome thank you for reaching out in world!  It was nice to see your friend request when I logged in. Now we just need to find a time when we are both logged in so I can show you around a bit.  In the meantime, think about some things you want to do.  What kind of music do you like?  Do you want to explore pretty places, play board games, or learn to build something?  I admit that I am not well versed in family-style roleplay, but I'll try to find something!

It is nice to see someone who is still at least somewhat enthusiastic about SL. 👍

Now you can stop trying to melt my cold, cold heart. 💙😜

Almost forgot. I found these in the emoji list: 🔒🔐

Edited by Silent Mistwalker
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Silent Mistwalker said:

It is nice to see someone who is still at least somewhat enthusiastic about SL. 👍

Now you can stop trying to melt my cold, cold heart. 💙😜

Almost forgot. I found these in the emoji list: 🔒🔐

Poor Edo posted in another thread about some bad things that happened to him in SL since the above posts. Things got dark, quickly!

• Haha 1
  • Sad 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 560 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.