Payment Problem?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 683 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

So I am sitting here trying to update my billing information, and I am trying to add my new Visa to the my Second life account and it keeps saying, "there was an error, -please try again."

I try over and over and keep getting the same message. Any idea why it wont let me update my billing info?

Benson, maybe you're not actually paying attention here.

In several other threads you've whined about several matters, but you state you're premium.

Might I suggest you take advantage of being able to access LL Customer Support during their open hours to get your issues reolved? Even if live chat can't resolve your issues then they'll help you to file  support ticket.

The dashboard has been goofy for me ever since they updated it for premium plus..I would probably get a ticket going if it keeps  doing it..

I went to pay for my annual premium a couple of months back and it bugged out on me and they ended up finding a bug with it.. So there may be something up with that part for you as well..

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Benson Gravois said:

So I am sitting here trying to update my billing information, and I am trying to add my new Visa to the my Second life account and it keeps saying, "there was an error, -please try again."

I try over and over and keep getting the same message. Any idea why it wont let me update my billing info?

You could also try using a different browser.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I'm sure you must have thought of this already, but if not, please take a look at the checklist under the heading Preventing Common Billing Problems in the Knowledge Base at 

Also, take a look farther down that page, under the heading I can't update my payment information 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, belindacarson said:

Benson, maybe you're not actually paying attention here.

In several other threads you've whined about several matters, but you state you're premium.

Might I suggest you take advantage of being able to access LL Customer Support during their open hours to get your issues reolved? Even if live chat can't resolve your issues then they'll help you to file  support ticket.

I havent been a premium member in years.

So, if you're not billing, or signing up for billing, this is just to have "payment info on file" and for "buying stuff", "purchasing L$", correct?

I guess the term "billing information" led people to think you're trying to set Premium billing information. Maybe. Maybe? Maybe.

• Like 1

When browser seems to be acting up, clear cache and/or try other browsers.

When all else fails, if it is billing related (which payment info is), contact Billing:

Billing support phone numbers
    Toll-Free (US/Canada): 800.294.1067
    Long-Distance: 703.286.6277  
Our Billing team is available from 9am to 5pm EST(6am to 2pm PST), Monday through Friday.
https://lindenlab.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/31000131008-billing-support

• Like 2

On 8/20/2022 at 4:46 PM, Benson Gravois said:

There are frequently problems on that page and clearing the cache doesn't always work so you will have to contact Support.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 683 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.