How does one designer get away without redelivery? And doesnt respond to multiple notecards?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 629 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

11 minutes ago, Rowan Amore said:

It's also good for clothing if you've deleted certain sizes previously and are now using one of those bodies whose size you deleted.  I rarely kept the original box although I'm doing so more often now since unpacking just one size is an option.

They are good for updates on things also.. A lot would send them through group before, but if you're gone for more than 30 days those get bumped. Also if you're not in the group you miss out.

• Like 4

In the time I had an inworld store, I never sold things through a vendor system, for the simple reason that as merchant you have to give permissions to withdraw L$ from your account to the vendor system.
And these systems have only no mod scripts, so only thing you can go on are the blue eyes of the creator of the vendor system.
Not me. The only one who gets permissions to withdraw L$ from my account is Sid Nagy.
So I always sold straight out of my own boxes.
These days I'm only on the MP and have the re-delivery option on with no-trans\copy items.

Edited by Sid Nagy
  • Like 3

I've reached a point where when I buy something, I'll right-click/edit the vendor to see what system they use.  If they don't have use a system that has redelivery I don't buy the item.  It's not fool-proof, as we've seen previous vendor systems vanish before, but I'd like to think Casper Vend will be around a long time. 

Any store owner/creator who can't be arsed to provide good customer service will not get my money a second time.  Luckily, the problem I had last week with color HUDs in jewelry was repaired quickly, and I received the working replacements in a timely fashion. 

• Like 3

18 hours ago, Rowan Amore said:

It's also good for clothing if you've deleted certain sizes previously and are now using one of those bodies whose size you deleted.  I rarely kept the original box although I'm doing so more often now since unpacking just one size is an option.

This is probably 90% of my redelivering. Yes, I know I could eliminate the problem by never deleting sizes, but my inventory would be an order of magnitude more unwieldy if it was stuffed full of items for 10 bodies I don't wear.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, BookishMelinoe said:

This is probably 90% of my redelivering. Yes, I know I could eliminate the problem by never deleting sizes, but my inventory would be an order of magnitude more unwieldy if it was stuffed full of items for 10 bodies I don't wear.

I get queasy deleting things for the other bodies. I do it, sometimes. But I remember with my old tattoos and things once mesh came along and everything was appliers "Ohhhh, I should just toss this stuff. I'll never wear it again!" Then BOM comes along and I'm devastated. "Nooooooooooooooooo, I threw all of that stuff out!!!!" So, pulling the trigger on stuff rigged for Legacy, makes me want to pass out. "What if............?"

• Like 3

• Moderators
On 8/13/2022 at 2:33 PM, Ceka Cianci said:

A quick way to check before entering a store in world is, when you land and move out of the landing zone,  Open area search, then type Redeliver.

How to check on the MP:  Get a demo, then after it's delivered check your MP account order history to see if the item can be redelivered..

Greetings!

For Marketplace purchases all you have to do is look for the "Automatic redelivery" text on the listing near the permissions information on the right side of the page. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 6

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 629 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.