Jello Cubes Physics

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 681 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

That's a title that deserved its own thread, as I refused to be denied jello physics on the forums. That would be censorship gone too far!

This could be innuendo or I could be talking about flexi prims on a plate. It doesn't matter which you think, because there's always room for jello!

Actually @Madelaine McMasterssent me flexi prims on a plate and it was a pretty funny thing that deserved recognition. 

Edited by Paul Hexem
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

It would probably irretrievably derail this thread to joke about discrimination in the TOS... so... 

Is it bouncing fizzics if the items move side to side? This gif is from @Nalates Urriah's blog. It is a SL image of a SL avatar and oddly enough, @Scylla Rhiadrawas cited for this, too. Coincidence? Causation? Correlation? I'd give the link to the blog but have no idea what the rules are to that conundrum.

Bouncey bounce bounce... sideways. Is good, yes?  Like humor...sideways. 

(I had to compress the original for uploading to Forum.)

boob.gif

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Seicher Rae said:

It would probably irretrievably derail this thread to joke about discrimination in the TOS... so... 

Is it bouncing fizzics if the items move side to side? This gif is from @Nalates Urriah's blog. It is a SL image of a SL avatar and oddly enough, @Scylla Rhiadrawas cited for this, too. Coincidence? Causation? Correlation? I'd give the link to the blog but have no idea what the rules are to that conundrum.

Bouncey bounce bounce... sideways. Is good, yes?  Like humor...sideways. 

(I had to compress the original for uploading to Forum.)

boob.gif

Wow. Prehensile breasts.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Wow. Prehensile breasts.

I thought this was the (note! note!) → SL ← version of the Zen koan of one hand clapping, only substitute → SL ← breast.
Plus, young lady ::: looks sternly at this → SL ← avatar which apparently is a "tool" of the "account" :::  you are skirting the issue that once again your name pops up in regards to personal bounciness... in → SL ← (allegedly).

There's a concept of "brat" in D/s. Good thing I'm not one of them, or I might just be wanting to ppppppth a bit at author-eye-tea.

Edited by Seicher Rae
Edited to note how innocent I look! (Very!)

10 minutes ago, Seicher Rae said:

I thought this was the (note! note!) → SL ← version of the Zen koan of one hand clapping, only substitute → SL ← breast.
Plus, young lady ::: looks sternly at this → SL ← avatar which apparently is a "tool" of the "account" :::  you are skirting the issue that once again your name pops up in regards to personal bounciness... in → SL ← (allegedly).

There's a concept of "brat" in D/s. Good thing I'm not one of them, or I might just be wanting to ppppppth a bit at author-eye-tea.

Wait. What do you mean?

Have I at last become internet-famous for my best feature(s)?

13 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Wait. What do you mean?

Have I at last become internet-famous for my best feature(s)?

From Nalates 2020/01/08 post about a breast deformer, "Catrie Resident told Scylla Rhiadra who posted and I saw about Birth’s Boob O Matic..."

Hm? What do you have to say for yourself, girl?

ETA: Wait wait, 2 years ago weren't you the Mistress? Gah, I messed up by calling you "girl." My bad.

Edited by Seicher Rae
  • Haha 1

37 minutes ago, Seicher Rae said:

From Nalates 2020/01/08 post about a breast deformer, "Catrie Resident told Scylla Rhiadra who posted and I saw about Birth’s Boob O Matic..."

Hm? What do you have to say for yourself, girl?

ETA: Wait wait, 2 years ago weren't you the Mistress? Gah, I messed up by calling you "girl." My bad.

OMG. It all makes sense now.

Even the Articulated Breasts!!

Dahling, the breast deformer? It was all in the name of Aht.

16 minutes ago, Paul Hexem said:

Sideways isn't the same as bounce, although there's all sorts of uses for that sort of thing, I'm sure.

Hm. Thank you for the clarification. So → in SL ← side to side as originally posted is not bounce, so I'm assuming → in SL ← bounce is up and down. 

I think I fixed it!

ETA: URGH!!! The GIF that uploads, and says "done uploading" isn't showing . So... Imagine hilarious gif here where I rotated the sideways gif to up and down bounce. If your imagination isn't that good, turn your laptop or monitor 90 degrees CCW and view the original I posted, up there ↑

Comedy is hard.

Edited by Seicher Rae
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

If there is a delay in those attached gifs showing up, then this thread may be suddenly filled with a lot of what I think is SL bounce. It could be amusing. IF they show up! It isn't my fault if they do! 

(Also not my fault if they don't.)

Did I mention: Comedy is hard?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Ceka Cianci said:

Jello cubes on a plate hanging on the wall.. Got it..

I will see if I can make them.

I'm imagining trying to affix jello to walls with hammer and nail!

2 hours ago, Madelaine McMasters said:

1585740822_SnugsBoobPhysics.gif.5d8036e5fdee2e66595cfccc33242e9d.gif

Your attempts to hypnotize us failed, I only stared at this for a few minutes.

Edited by Love Zhaoying
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, Paul Hexem said:

This could be innuendo or I could be talking about flexi prims on a plate. It doesn't matter which you think, because there's always room for jello!

It could also be about Santa Claus, who if memory serves, has a "belly like a bowl full of jelly".

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 681 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.