What do you think of Ebody Reborn?

RilaVirum

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 701 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Just now, Janet Voxel said:

The good thing is, I'm seeing more and more stuff for Erika so apparently other creators like it. I think we're moving out of the era of THE BIG THREE bodies where creators MUST create for these three bodies and creators are starting to create for whatever it is they want to create for. I'm starting to see things that don't have maitreya or legacy, so it's definitely moving somewhere else.

One thing that someone said that I really am noticing a lot, I think it was Coffee that said it..

I'm seeing reborne in some folders, where Kupra usually would have been..

I've gotten the demo for that body like 5  different times trying to make something work.. For myself, I just can't find my own niche for it. I keep trying though.. hehehe

I hope there is a shift that's more spread out.. I haven't really shopped for Erika in a good while.. I'll have to keep an eye out :)

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Rowan Amore said:

I admit, I bought the Juicy bewbs for it.

I have them, I'm kind of on the fence about them. People are going crazy with the stuff they're making and sometimes the spillage and the shape doesn't quite look right to me.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Rowan Amore said:

I got them also.. With some of the skin addons they look  good and even lower the squish  look on them.. But from the side they still really squishy..

I hope if we keep saying, they need a hud, that one of them will pick up on it and make a hud with adjustments.. hehehe

I didn't get the other addons though for thighs and belly and arms..

I did demo the mounds though, just because I just had to see me with ginormous bewbies at least once!! \o/

• Haha 2

51 minutes ago, Ceka Cianci said:

I got them also.. With some of the skin addons they look  good and even lower the squish  look on them.. But from the side they still really squishy..

I hope if we keep saying, they need a hud, that one of them will pick up on it and make a hud with adjustments.. hehehe

I didn't get the other addons though for thighs and belly and arms..

I did demo the mounds though, just because I just had to see me with ginormous bewbies at least once!! \o/

I have a couple of tops, just bands basically, that have the juicy version.  Now with something like that, it makes sense that it's gonna squish your bewbs.  Has to be tight enough so it doesn't slip off!  

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Rowan Amore said:

I have a couple of tops, just bands basically, that have the juicy version.  Now with something like that, it makes sense that it's gonna squish your bewbs.  Has to be tight enough so it doesn't slip off!  

I think Maitreya has their version and I think Erika does too of those juicy bewbies.. I need to scout around and see what all these other bodies have with addons now..

I think Kupra does too..

I seen one for a  really big bewbies like the mounds and was like o.o  I don't think those were meant to hold back!! \o/

hehehe

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, StarlanderGoods said:

the eBODY Reborn looks nice, it reminds me of the Kahlene butt shape, and the Freya breasts.  It looks a lot more natural than Kupra.

Clothes coverage is still not awesome, there is a lot of volume but not many "styles" of clothes for it, and more expensive than, for example Maitreya, like you could get $L 50 shorts for the Maitreya, but outside events, that will be $L 250 for a similar thing for Reborn.  But I guess prices just need some time to go down.

Shape wise, it´s definitely curvy, particularly in the lower half, the torso CAN get pretty skinny, but without deformers I dont think the butt can.

I give it a 1 thumbs up out of 1 thumbs up.

Yeah you go to a store and everything is for Legacy and Maitreya, and then there's that one small section for Reborn lol, (New release etc) It's popularity is going up and it's gaining traction. And ok 1 thumbs up! Nice

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Ceka Cianci said:

I think Maitreya has their version and I think Erika does too of those juicy bewbies.. I need to scout around and see what all these other bodies have with addons now..

I think Kupra does too..

I seen one for a  really big bewbies like the mounds and was like o.o  I don't think those were meant to hold back!! \o/

hehehe

Just saw that Nerido has an add on for Legacy.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/nerido/52200515267/in/datetaken/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Ceka Cianci said:

I think Kupra does too..

hehehe

Maitreya got big squishy boob add-on? 👀

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, Rowan Amore said:

I just finished shopping Kustom 9 and I'd say about 90% of the tops for reborn had a juicy add-on version

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Janet Voxel said:

I don't subscribe to the conspiracy theory thing. From a creator standpoint, it's much easier to resize to Reborn than it is to go from Maitreya to Kupra because it starts turning into a rigging and texturing headache when you go that much bigger.

You can't defend creators not rigging for kupra because of the boobs, and then get all excited about same creators making stuff for the juicy boobs ... for a body very few people are actually wearing.

It's not a conspiracy theory .. the stats gathered from bodies seen in world don't lie. It wasn't that long ago there were more ToddleeDoo babies seen than this, and it was consistently filling events even then.

Stacking the deck to make a body look like it's popular when it actually, objectively, demonstrably isn't .. is just straight up anti consumer, as you yourself have noticed when you had to buy the thing because you couldn't dress the far more popular body you already had.

Edited by Coffee Pancake
  • Like 2

Just last month this time it was sitting in the 18th spot, which it was at for a while as well as at 1.0%.. It's jumped almost half a percentage point and  moved up 4 spots since then..

Those addons are probably a big reason why..

What will be interesting to keep an eye on is, now that the other bodies are getting these addons going, will it still keep moving up?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, RilaVirum said:

Yeah you go to a store and everything is for Legacy and Maitreya, and then there's that one small section for Reborn lol, (New release etc) It's popularity is going up and it's gaining traction. And ok 1 thumbs up! Nice

I feel like I've started seeing a new "trio"--things designed for Legacy, Kupra, and Reborn and nothing else. Most noticeably the squishy add-ons, but some clothes as well.

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, BookishMelinoe said:

I feel like I've started seeing a new "trio"--things designed for Legacy, Kupra, and Reborn and nothing else. Most noticeably the squishy add-ons, but some clothes as well.

I just got back from the Inithium event because I wanted to see what things were rigged for.

Just about everything made for women in that event other than just things made for just kupra, were rigged for  Kupra, Ebody Reborne, Legacy and Maitreya.. like 99%..

It'll be interesting to see if it stays like that at the Reborne event next week.

I really don't think they are gonna pull off maitreya from things and we will end up with 4 bodies rather than stay at three.. Maitreya is way to wide spread.

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, BookishMelinoe said:

Yeah! just those 3, I noticed that. Like maitreya they just leave it out completely it's like what?! Really 

19 minutes ago, Ceka Cianci said:

I really don't think they are gonna pull off Maitreya from things and we will end up with 4 bodies rather than stay at three.. Maitreya is way to wide spread.

Yes I agree, Most creators have maitreya included. You can't leave out Maitreya 

Edited by RilaVirum
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, Rowan Amore said:

I am wearing them ALL the time!

I really like Reborn but I do wish Erika had taken off, I prefer the look of that body. It sucks that it does not have good clothing support, but pro-tip, if you want some really high quality clothing for Erika, check out Aleutia. I wear Reborn with deformers and it is now my every day body, with Maitreya for when clothing does not support it.

• Like 3

On 7/15/2022 at 5:58 AM, Jade Nova said:

I really like ebody reborn. It took a little while to grow on me because the ass is so high and big (I just use a deformer to make it smaller, but not the ones that come with the body. I don't wear any "butt down" deformers bc it changes the look from the front too), but once I adjusted my shape a bit I love it (the secret is a longer torso). I do still wear legacy most of the time but I'll switch to reborn for curvier looks. My shapes are pretty similar between the two though. I do have SOME feedback for reborn: I kinda wish it had the belly indent that Legacy has, and I wish the calves were more proportional to the thighs when the sliders are hiked up. Sometimes I feel like I got those chicken wing legs lmao

Pics of my shape
ecef0afc8cb2385fdc118b121fc8899b.png36736d1e676eba239ac082efab743cd8.png

I was so excited to see you release that swimsuit, Jade! It really is gorgeous.

• Like 1

On 7/14/2022 at 9:39 PM, Chic Aeon said:

OK. We just must shop at different places. When reBorn first came out there was a huge list of folks on the bandwagon and some have apparently dropped making things. Maybe others have filled the gap.  Probably best for most folks to check and see if the new releases of their favorite creators have reBorn in the list.  Just like anything else -- demo. 

Know designer dropped  they still on board that have 1000s on the lift they listen to people have good creator support. Have website and all in the main store. 

Edited by RayaNiles
  • Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 701 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.