What do you think of Ebody Reborn?

RilaVirum

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 689 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

For curvy or full body figures.

I like it more than Inithium Kupra because Ebody Reborne is not as exaggerating in the lower body features..  But at the same time, I like it less than Kahlene Erika, because of Ebody Reborne being more exaggerating in lower body features..

Reborne is a good body and taking off because they have a really good pr team or something.. they are getting the body out there and seen to where it is rising up as fast as the Evo Evo x Lelutka heads did.. They even have their own dedicated  monthly event.. They have a ton of Tripple A creators behind it now and it's only gaining more steam.

Where Kahlene Erika failed hard in that area and ended up stuck in semi pro league, rather than in the pro league where they should be.. That breaks my heart there, because it was so well done body feature wise..

* Dewey Cox's father* The wrong kid died!! \o/

hehehehe

Aaaaanyways,

The Ebody Reborne Hud is really cut and dry and one of the simpler huds to use. 

I've been using the body a lot lately and do like it, other than that butt , it just sits  so high up on the back.. They have deformers to bring the butt down which is nice for that.. But at the same time, the deformers bring the sides and front down with them..

Myself , I have saddle bags turned way up and when using the deformer, it just sucks those numbers back down by bringing my sides in and dropping the belly button way down, so it's give and take using those..

If they ever fix that Butt to where we don't have to use a work around with deformers  and maybe put a little more thickness work ability into the legs, more lower legs and knees than anything, I won't have much to complain about..

There is still some good range going from curvy to full body..You can Nicki Minaj it or go big momma sexy full figure..

It has more addons than you can shake a stick at, From the mound bewbies that are really huge, The maze thighs,  I think they have a squishy for the arms and even the belly. ETA: Almost forgot, they have the Juicy Bewbs addon as well..

I haven't had really too much problem getting skins for it..

At every event I see more and more creators adding The reborne to that list of names on their adds..

The body is  probably going to be around for a good while..

I really like it and been using it a lot lately.. I haven't had any rezz problems, the hud  works good in laggy conditions..

If you are thinking about getting it, I'd demo it and see how it works for you, like anything else..

Like every body, it has it's good and bad things, but the good I think outweighs the bad with this body for sure.. :)

Edited by Ceka Cianci
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, RilaVirum said:

I'm looking for some thoughts on this new body, what do you think about it? Good? bad? Pictures of your avatar is also welcomed!

Just finished working on it and so far, I'm loving it.  It has the same softness that I liked with Legacy without being a resource hog.  There's also a modify version included which is nice for some folks.  I have a picture up in the picture thread of the final edit.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Ceka Cianci said:

For curvy or full body figures.

I like it more than Inithium Kupra because Ebody Reborne is not as exaggerating in the lower body features..  But at the same time, I like it less than Kahlene Erika, because of Ebody Reborne being more exaggerating in lower body features..

Reborne is a good body and taking off because they have a really good pr team or something.. they are getting the body out there and seen to where it is rising up as fast as the Evo Evo x Lelutka heads did.. They even have their own dedicated  monthly event.. They have a ton of Tripple A creators behind it now and it's only gaining more steam.

Where Kahlene Erika failed hard in that area and ended up stuck in semi pro league, rather than in the pro league where they should be.. That breaks my heart there, because it was so well done body feature wise..

* Dewey Cox's father* The wrong kid died!! \o/

hehehehe

Aaaaanyways,

The Ebody Reborne Hud is really cut and dry and one of the simpler huds to use. 

I've been using the body a lot lately and do like it, other than that butt , it just sits  so high up on the back.. They have deformers to bring the butt down which is nice for that.. But at the same time, the deformers bring the sides and front down with them..

Myself , I have saddle bags turned way up and when using the deformer, it just sucks those numbers back down by bringing my sides in and dropping the belly button way down, so it's give and take using those..

If they ever fix that Butt to where we don't have to use a work around with deformers  and maybe put a little more thickness work ability into the legs, more lower legs and knees than anything, I won't have much to complain about..

There is still some good range going from curvy to full body..You can Nicki Minaj it or go big momma sexy full figure..

It has more addons than you can shake a stick at, From the mound bewbies that are really huge, The maze thighs,  I think they have a squishy for the arms and even the belly. ETA: Almost forgot, they have the Juicy Bewbs addon as well..

I haven't had really too much problem getting skins for it..

At every event I see more and more creators adding The reborne to that list of names on their adds..

The body is  probably going to be around for a good while..

I really like it and been using it a lot lately.. I haven't had any rezz problems, the hud  works good in laggy conditions..

If you are thinking about getting it, I'd demo it and see how it works for you, like anything else..

Like every body, it has it's good and bad things, but the good I think outweighs the bad with this body for sure.. :)

Erika might have a bigger fan base if more clothing designers were allowed access to the bodies. Right now mostly the only thing available is less than desirable for non sex workers or erotic photo takers… but I imagine the bubble boob update will swing tides a bit. But the tiny waist looks bizarre!!

have not tried reborn.. I like a slender shape in world so these bigger portions are not my thing.. 

i might get get a demo,

though just to see. 

Edited by LittleSparrow Skydancer
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I really like ebody reborn. It took a little while to grow on me because the ass is so high and big (I just use a deformer to make it smaller, but not the ones that come with the body. I don't wear any "butt down" deformers bc it changes the look from the front too), but once I adjusted my shape a bit I love it (the secret is a longer torso). I do still wear legacy most of the time but I'll switch to reborn for curvier looks. My shapes are pretty similar between the two though. I do have SOME feedback for reborn: I kinda wish it had the belly indent that Legacy has, and I wish the calves were more proportional to the thighs when the sliders are hiked up. Sometimes I feel like I got those chicken wing legs lmao

Pics of my shape
ecef0afc8cb2385fdc118b121fc8899b.png36736d1e676eba239ac082efab743cd8.png

Edited by Jade Nova
  • Like 4

8 hours ago, Ceka Cianci said:

Interesting so you like Erika. That's, true I haven't heard of Erika until way later. Haha I laughed because the Reborn Hud had so many less buttons
and options than Legacy. I agree with you on the butt, Everybody has a problem with the butt, It's pretty big and usually it "needs to be brought down" Yeah skins 
are easy to get. And I have it! lol I just got it yesterday. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Rowan Amore said:

Just finished working on it and so far, I'm loving it.  It has the same softness that I liked with Legacy without being a resource hog.  There's also a modify version included which is nice for some folks.  I have a picture up in the picture thread of the final edit.

She looks really pretty! And it's fun to work on the body Reborn lol :D. Nice comparison, some people think that Legacy is better.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, RilaVirum said:

Interesting so you like Erika. That's, true I haven't heard of Erika until way later. Haha I laughed because the Reborn Hud had so many less buttons
and options than Legacy. I agree with you on the butt, Everybody has a problem with the butt, It's pretty big and usually it "needs to be brought down" Yeah skins 
are easy to get. And I have it! lol I just got it yesterday. 

Ya Erika I believe actually came out before Reborne.

And ya, The reborne hud has less options than the legacy hud, but the Reborne Hud is much more reliable than the legacy hud.

There is a whole thread in here that has been going on for a good while on people coming in asking why their Legacy hud isn't working.. If that server goes down ,so does our hud.. the bodies are pretty much duds then..

If Reborne did that, the bodies would still be good and the hud would work until they became outdated..

I have most of the mesh bodies.. 

Like I said, they all have their good and bad things about them..:)

• Like 1

I'll see if I can't make something more recent with my reborne. This is about the only one I have at the moment.. I'll see if I can't make something a little more close up tonight. :)

I kind of hate posting something I posted in another thread.. hehehe

Snapshot_089

• Like 7
  • Haha 1

I don't have the body and haven't tested the demo since as a blogger I pretty much need Lara (or Legacy and I will NOT deal with the folks behind the brand :D. My  only comment is that while the creator did some smart thinking getting lots of brands on board at the beginning it seems like the hubbub has died down a lot and I am not seeing all that much "reborn" items in recent clothing. 

So again, it depends on how attached you are to fashion. If you can't wear the items you want to buy and are not set on being mostly naked most of the time I can see an issue. That being said I have an alt with the old eBody and with a lot of work she has a fairly good wardrobe -- some free, some purchased.   So as long as folks realize they made need to work hard to find wearables it is likely a good body. Happy to hear the hud was easy. eBody's hud was also easy. Some are beyond difficult and we don't need that. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 2

3 minutes ago, Chic Aeon said:

I don't have the body and haven't tested the demo since as a blogger I pretty much need Lara (or Legacy and I will NOT deal with the folks behind the brand :D. My  only comment is that while the creator did some smart thinking getting lots of brands on board at the beginning it seems like the hubbub has died down a lot and I am not seeing all that much "reborn" items in recent clothing. 

So again, it depends on how attached you are to fashion. If you can't wear the items you want to buy and are not set on being mostly naked most of the time I can see an issue. That being said I have an alt with the old eBody and with a lot of work she has a fairly good wardrobe -- some free, some purchased.   So as long as folks realize they made need to work hard to find wearables it is likely a good body. Happy to hear the hud was easy. eBody's hud was also easy. Some are beyond difficult and we don't need that. 

Everything I've purchased recently has the Reborn size included.  Also, with the Juicy Bewbs, and Squishy Thighs, there is a resurge of interest.  Many creators I've purchased items from in the past are also sending out updates with Reborn included.  

• Like 5

Just now, Rowan Amore said:

Everything I've purchased recently has the Reborn size included.  Also, with the Juicy Bewbs, and Squishy Thighs, there is a resurge of interest.  Many creators I've purchased items from in the past are also sending out updates with Reborn included.  

OK. We just must shop at different places. When reBorn first came out there was a huge list of folks on the bandwagon and some have apparently dropped making things. Maybe others have filled the gap.  Probably best for most folks to check and see if the new releases of their favorite creators have reBorn in the list.  Just like anything else -- demo. 

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Chic Aeon said:

OK. We just must shop at different places. When reBorn first came out there was a huge list of folks on the bandwagon and some have apparently dropped making things. Maybe others have filled the gap.  Probably best for most folks to check and see if the new releases of their favorite creators have reBorn in the list.  Just like anything else -- demo. 

Do you have discord? There's a lot of channels that support Reborn, also Facebook groups too like "The Saturday Sale."

• Like 1

I've been playing with it extensively the last few days .. It's far more of a specialty body than it seems at first glance, the default shape is very much cooked into the mesh and trying to edit it past that too much doesn't really work out, some looks (like skinnythicc) can actually crush parts of the mesh so badly you have folds. It's very deformer dependent to correct ways in which the cooked look buckles or bloats when edited.

Also .. there is a weird elephant in the room ... 

Looking at Lucia's mesh body stats (collected today)

1. Maitreya - Lara : 127932 : 34.8%
  2. Signature - Gianni : 29321 : 7.9%
  3. Belleza - Jake : 20447 : 5.5%
  4. MeshBody - Legacy (Female) : 18858 : 5.1%
  5. Inithium - Kupra : 12845 : 3.5%
  6. MeshBody - Classic (Female) : 12112 : 3.3%
  7. MeshBody - Legacy (Athletic Male) : 10254 : 2.7%
  8. MeshBody - Legacy (Male) : 9475 : 2.5%
  9. LucyBody - Atenea : 8474 : 2.3%
  10. MeshBody - Classic (Male) : 7658 : 2.0%
  11. Belleza - Freya : 7300 : 1.9%
  12. MeshBody - Legacy Perky : 7162 : 1.9%
  13. Niramyth - Aesthetic Mesh Body : 6804 : 1.8%
  14. eBODY - Reborn : 5479 : 1.4%
  15. Slink - Male : 4467 : 1.2%
  16. Utilizator - Kemono : 4291 : 1.1%

It has taken months and months to get that #14 spot with 1.4% (Back in April it had 0.6%, Kupra had 3.4%)

There is a significant and deliberate ongoing effort to make the reborn look like a thing, yet for the significant and on-going wall to wall event coverage .. it's barely a thing and growing very slowly. The level of event coverage does not match actual uptake and usage.

Is the creator community so enamored with this body that the big brands decided to go all in and are sticking with it for the long haul, often deciding to make content for this body over the 3rd most popular female body (Kurpa) or are there shenanigans afoot. Why would they be pushing a body that very few people actually seem to use.

I've been sorting my purchases with the CTS Wardrobe and entering the bundled sets just so I can see what I have for the different bodies, and a pretty clear pattern has emerged. IF something is made for the reborn, there is no kupra version and vice versa.

I'm calling shenanigans.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

I don't think it's "shenanigans" for a body maker to make partnership deals (whatever those might entail) with clothing companies. In fact, it's pretty smart all around. I just assume the brands are getting some kind of compensation to make it worth their while to choose to rig for Reborn. Also, I think there's an "image" component to consider. Kupra is a rebrand of what was once Skiing, and that brand was not well thought of at all. 

Edited by Blaise Glendevon
  • Like 2

the eBODY Reborn looks nice, it reminds me of the Kahlene butt shape, and the Freya breasts.  It looks a lot more natural than Kupra.

Clothes coverage is still not awesome, there is a lot of volume but not many "styles" of clothes for it, and more expensive than, for example Maitreya, like you could get $L 50 shorts for the Maitreya, but outside events, that will be $L 250 for a similar thing for Reborn.  But I guess prices just need some time to go down.

Shape wise, it´s definitely curvy, particularly in the lower half, the torso CAN get pretty skinny, but without deformers I dont think the butt can.

I give it a 1 thumbs up out of 1 thumbs up.

• Like 1

I like it. It's my current body. I happen to like a more pear shaped body type and it fits the bill. Yeah, the butt is a little high, but sometimes I wonder if it's actually more anatomically correct for it to be that high. It's just a random musing I have every once in a while. Regardless, it does look weird so I use the deformer to bring it down and I'm happy with the result.

As for the clothing and support. It's pretty well supported, most creators at major shopping events support it and it has a lot of mod body part support. Regardless of how some may feel about mod body parts on here, they're pretty popular on the grid.

I don't subscribe to the conspiracy theory thing. From a creator standpoint, it's much easier to resize to Reborn than it is to go from Maitreya to Kupra because it starts turning into a rigging and texturing headache when you go that much bigger. You can say the butt is big, it is...but kitwise and resizing wise its not really that much bigger than say Legacy. Also, a lot of clothing and outfits just look nicer on a smaller frame. The kit is easy to work with and it's just easier all around. I mean....Erratic, who was Maitreya only for years supports Ebody. They didn't support Belleza at it's height. I don't think it had anything to do with sekrit kickbacks, I think it has to do with the kit being easy to work with. Take the Belleza kit for example...it was in A pose, while the other kits were in T pose. Little things like that will cause a creator to NOT create for a certain body.

I definitely see it becoming more and more popular as time goes on. I had fun wearing Kupra, but I missed wearing nicer outfits so I switched and don't regret it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Janet Voxel said:

I like it. It's my current body. I happen to like a more pear shaped body type and it fits the bill. Yeah, the butt is a little high, but sometimes I wonder if it's actually more anatomically correct for it to be that high. It's just a random musing I have every once in a while. Regardless, it does look weird so I use the deformer to bring it down and I'm happy with the result.

As for the clothing and support. It's pretty well supported, most creators at major shopping events support it and it has a lot of mod body part support. Regardless of how some may feel about mod body parts on here, they're pretty popular on the grid.

I don't subscribe to the conspiracy theory thing. From a creator standpoint, it's much easier to resize to Reborn than it is to go from Maitreya to Kupra because it starts turning into a rigging and texturing headache when you go that much bigger. You can say the butt is big, it is...but kitwise and resizing wise its not really that much bigger than say Legacy. Also, a lot of clothing and outfits just look nicer on a smaller frame. The kit is easy to work with and it's just easier all around. I mean....Erratic, who was Maitreya only for years supports Ebody. They didn't support Belleza at it's height. I don't think it had anything to do with sekrit kickbacks, I think it has to do with the kit being easy to work with. Take the Belleza kit for example...it was in A pose, while the other kits were in T pose. Little things like that will cause a creator to NOT create for a certain body.

I definitely see it becoming more and more popular as time goes on. I had fun wearing Kupra, but I missed wearing nicer outfits so I switched and don't regret it.

There is definitely some reason they like it better.. I was hearing the bigger bodies were harder to rig for and probably one of the reasons the Erika body didn't take off.. That and them being silly and making creators apply for the kits..

I know I keep harpin on the Erika body, but it's just a shame to see it not take off, it's the most on par for curvy and full figured out of the bigger bodies...

Reborne probably sits right in the creators niche and much easier of the bigger bodies to rig for..

Make a body to rig for to please the creators .. Have customers use deformers to fit what they want..Then PR the crap out of it.. hehehe

I mean it has it's own dedicated monthly event. It's on my rotation of top events to hit first, for sure.. they even have a dj there and people dancing.. It's a nice event..

Just in the last couple of months I've seen it showing up more and more on items in a lot of the events.. Even in the sales it's starting to show up more and more..

There are some niche events that I'm not seeing it at, but those don't change too much anyways and stick with more standard bodies like Maitreya and Legacy kinds of body ranges.

I have my reborne set where I like it a lot.. :)

But there is always in the back of my mind like a ghost haunting me..If it just had that Erika butt and legs, everything would be skippy.. hehehe

Edited by Ceka Cianci
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, Chic Aeon said:

My  only comment is that while the creator did some smart thinking getting lots of brands on board at the beginning it seems like the hubbub has died down a lot and I am not seeing all that much "reborn" items in recent clothing. 

On the weekend sales circuit i've noticed the amount of stuff available for Maitreya has waned a little bit in favour of Reborn and the squishy thighs and Juicy double boobs. I'm not spending so much on clothes. When i do see something i like, i look at the available rigs and there will be things where Maitreya isn't included

55 minutes ago, Ceka Cianci said:

There is definitely some reason they like it better.. I was hearing the bigger bodies were harder to rig for and probably one of the reasons the Erika body didn't take off.. That and them being silly and making creators apply for the kits..

I know I keep harpin on the Erika body, but it's just a shame to see it not take off, it's the most on par for curvy and full figured out of the bigger bodies...

Reborne probably sits right in the creators niche and much easier of the bigger bodies to rig for..

Make a body to rig for to please the creators .. Have customers use deformers to fit what they want..Then PR the crap out of it.. hehehe

I mean it has it's own dedicated monthly event. It's on my rotation of top events to hit first, for sure.. they even have a dj there and people dancing.. It's a nice event..

Just in the last couple of months I've seen it showing up more and more on items in a lot of the events.. Even in the sales it's starting to show up more and more..

There are some niche events that I'm not seeing it at, but those don't change too much anyways and stick with more standard bodies like Maitreya and Legacy kinds of body ranges.

I have my reborne set where I like it a lot.. :)

But there is always in the back of my mind like a ghost haunting me..If it just had that Erika butt and legs, everything would be skippy.. hehehe

I like the Erika body, it's what I imagine Freya would look like if it was redone.

A couple things: Reborn and Erika really aren't bigger bodies, not that much bigger anyway. It's just that people tend to make more curvy shapes with them because they lend themselves more to curvy shapes. They are rigged in a way that they respond to the shape sliders very well without looking distorted. Yes, I know Reborn has a big butt, it's designed that way as a base, but everything else on the blend file is maitreya sized. It's sort of like how Lelutka Briannon is the default black head because it has a black face on the vendor, or Ceylon is the default Asian head. You can wear any lelutka head with any skin tone, but people just tend to because that is what is on the tin, cause reasons. It's also why I say creators aren't really sophisticated enough to have a secret cabal to promote Reborn over all others. I've seen creators decide to drop a body because they asked should they stop creating for _______________ in a discord, at like 3am...and because no one responded, they dropped it.

I think the reason Erika isn't as successful is because the creator didn't intially hand out the dev kit like other creators did with their bodies. Some body creators subscribe to a whole bunch of rules you have to follow just to get a kit, while others its much, much easier to get a kit which means more creators. It's the quality over quantity argument and it always ends up biting them in the butt, because for most people it comes down to "But where are the clothes?"

Edited by Janet Voxel
  • Like 2

39 minutes ago, Janet Voxel said:

I like the Erika body, it's what I imagine Freya would look like if it was redone.

A couple things: Reborn and Erika really aren't bigger bodies, not that much bigger anyway. It's just that people tend to make more curvy shapes with them because they lend themselves more to curvy shapes. They are rigged in a way that they respond to the shape sliders very well without looking distorted. Yes, I know Reborn has a big butt, it's designed that way as a base, but everything else on the blend file is maitreya sized. It's sort of like how Lelutka Briannon is the default black head because it has a black face on the vendor, or Ceylon is the default Asian head. You can wear any lelutka head with any skin tone, but people just tend to because that is what is on the tin, cause reasons. It's also why I say creators aren't really sophisticated enough to have a secret cabal to promote Reborn over all others. I've seen creators decide to drop a body because they asked should they stop creating for _______________ in a discord, at like 3am...and because no one responded, they dropped it.

I think the reason Erika isn't as successful is because the creator didn't intially hand out the dev kit like other creators did with their bodies. Some body creators subscribe to a whole bunch of rules you have to follow just to get a kit, while others its much, much easier to get a kit which means more creators. It's the quality over quantity argument and it always ends up biting them in the butt, because for most people it comes down to "But where are the clothes?"

Ya, I don't think there is any kind of conspiracy thing or a council of 300 or anything like that.. hehehe

They just had an over all good plan and it's working out really well..

Where the other, I sometimes think they are happy right where they ended up.. Otherwise they would have been throwing the kits at the creators..They still could but think they might be happy in the niche they are in.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Ceka Cianci said:

Ya, I don't think there is any kind of conspiracy thing or a council of 300 or anything like that.. hehehe

They just had an over all good plan and it's working out really well..

Where the other, I sometimes think they are happy right where they ended up.. Otherwise they would have been throwing the kits at the creators..They still could but think they might be happy in the niche they are in.

The good thing is, I'm seeing more and more stuff for Erika so apparently other creators like it. I think we're moving out of the era of THE BIG THREE bodies where creators MUST create for these three bodies and creators are starting to create for whatever it is they want to create for. I'm starting to see things that don't have maitreya or legacy, so it's definitely moving somewhere else.

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 689 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.