Oh hell yes! -- Pet Delights!

3 minutes ago, Leora Greenwood said:

Yes, CONGRATULATIONS!!  We knew you could do it!  👏 👏 👏

Thanks! 🤩 Yours and everyone's kind comments here really did help! ❤️

Now I just need to pass my SL driving course (no chance 🤣)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Rat Luv said:

Just passed my driving test 🎉

Over 50 and still don't drive. Be proud of you, because driving is a major life skill that so many of us don't have. Be safe, and try not to hit me when I'm crossing the road in my hedgehog costume in the dark and fog.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

The person(s) who decided to break into my brother's garage overnight not only left in disgust at there being nothing worth stealing in there but they also left behind a drill they'd obviously stolen from elsewhere. 

Hot chocolate and Baileys go well together.

Bubble bath awaits. Cheers me dears!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 12/15/2023 at 1:14 PM, Rat Luv said:

Just passed my driving test 🎉

Well done, Rat! I am so very pleased for you. Take extra care those first few weeks you're out driving alone or with friends, as there are always unexpected situations that arise. First time out for me alone and I got a child with a football came out between two parked cars! Watch out for black ice, daft sods that reverse out of their driveways without due care and attention, people who set off without signalling, especially pavement parkers. 

Congratulations again!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

In spite of an Advertising Standards Agency person initially emailing me to say a vegan organisation's offensive "parody" of a yogurt advert had not broken any rules, the same advert has been taken down because several social media platforms banned it and reported to ASA that it was misleading, not an advert at all, but a campaign against dairy farming.

I am delighted.

Another pet delight is watching school children visiting a residential home for elderly and infirm persons to sing their lovely songs, just like I did when I was their age. It warms my heart.

Freshly-made, warm from the oven, apple crumble. 

A peaceful neighbourhood.

The Sunday newspapers. 

• Like 6

On 12/15/2023 at 5:26 AM, Rat Luv said:

Thanks! 🤩 Yours and everyone's kind comments here really did help! ❤️

Now I just need to pass my SL driving course (no chance 🤣)

If you live in Bellisseria, there is only a written test to get a driver's license from the BBB. ( I got mine before there was a test, but then suggested they should create a humorous one.)

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

17 minutes ago, Persephone Emerald said:

If you live in Bellisseria, there is only a written test to get a driver's license from the BBB. ( I got mine before there was a test, but then suggested they should create a humorous one.)

Oh...I would like to do that actually 😀 Maybe I'll squat on somebody's houseboat and pretend to be a resident!

• Like 2