Stores Similar to Rebelpill

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 743 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi everyone, I really like the look of a lot of the outfits at Rebelpill.  I would describe them as bratty or babygirl type outfits...unfortunately, I've already purchased pretty much everything I want from that store.

Does anyone know of any stores with similar outfits that I can spend my lindens at?  I've included a pic of one of the outfits so you have an example.

Thanks for al the help.

Snapshot _ Halfclaw - Multi Scene - Sky Land, Skybox, Skyhome -.png

On 4/18/2022 at 6:45 PM, sissykinzs said:

Does anyone know of any stores with similar outfits that I can spend my lindens at?

I think you are in luck! If you go to just about any shopping event (except those marketing to men), you will find what you are looking for. Check Seraphim every day to see what's new and look thru the web galleries. Some places such as Fameshed X and Fetish Fair will be gold mines. When you see something you like, visit the event for a demo and/or go to the store of the creator.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

Yes, I also like [ insert Merchant Advertisement here ] and [ insert Merchant Advertisement here ] , and I also recommend [ insert Merchant Advertisement here ] .

Oh wait maybe I should log in under an alt and ask about [ insert Merchant Advertisement here ]  and if they are similar to [ insert Merchant Advertisement here ] , and if anyone knows where this [ insert Merchant Advertisement here ] dress can be found, and which [ insert Merchant Advertisement here ] would be similar if I were wanting more in the style o f[ insert Merchant Advertisement here ]

:D and bypassing the rules about advertising on the forums in the process

• Confused 4
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Codex Alpha said:

the rules about ... the forums

people asking on here where they can find stuff is allowed

as you can see the OP has come back to say thanks for all the tips

if go into the Land forums is full of people asking about where to get stuff in the pics posted. Same for posts full of where to get this hair and make up and clothes in this pic

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/11/2022 at 3:25 PM, Codex Alpha said:

Yes, I also like [ insert Merchant Advertisement here ] and [ insert Merchant Advertisement here ] , and I also recommend [ insert Merchant Advertisement here ] .

Oh wait maybe I should log in under an alt and ask about [ insert Merchant Advertisement here ]  and if they are similar to [ insert Merchant Advertisement here ] , and if anyone knows where this [ insert Merchant Advertisement here ] dress can be found, and which [ insert Merchant Advertisement here ] would be similar if I were wanting more in the style o f[ insert Merchant Advertisement here ]

:D and bypassing the rules about advertising on the forums in the process

There's one of you in every crowd isn't there?  *eye roll*  

Edited by DaisyMaeClementine

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 743 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.