Secret beach gone?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 637 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Wow, must be a well kept secret, that Secret Beach, because I never heard a word about it during the last 15 years I'm in SL.
:D

Added: It is at least not you, I tried to TP to that place, but got redirected because the place is not available at the moment.

Edited by Sid Nagy
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

Just hopped on to peek. It's still listed in Search, but with 0 traffic. Can't tp in. Sim looks closed (maybe temporarily/being remodeled?).

You could try sending the owner a message/notecard to ask, maybe. I haven't been there in quite a bit, so I haven't personally heard anything.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Ceka Cianci said:

It's been gone for more than a month, I think.. Something like that..

Maybe even longer..

Omg. I'm such a slacker these days when it comes to socializing. I used to hang out there often and I had no idea it was gone - this whole time?! Oops.

Hmpf, that used to be my favorite people watching spot.

1 hour ago, Ayashe Ninetails said:

Omg. I'm such a slacker these days when it comes to socializing. I used to hang out there often and I had no idea it was gone - this whole time?! Oops.

Hmpf, that used to be my favorite people watching spot.

I don't know if it's gone for good.. That's just how long I've noticed it not there..

I used to love the night lights there.. That's what got me to keep going there..

I think half my in world time nowadays is spent trying to find the perfect beach.. hehehehe

• Like 1

Just now, Ceka Cianci said:

I don't know if it's gone for good.. That's just how long I've noticed it not there..

I used to love the night lights there.. That's what got me to keep going there..

I think half my in world time nowadays is spent trying to find the perfect beach.. hehehehe

I'm hoping they're just doing a remodel or something. It needs to come back!

I loved hanging out there. It's so pretty! Especially once you got out of the busy main area and wandered off down the coast. The people were nice, too (and silly, which I greatly appreciated).

Wish I could help with the perfect beach. I'm always on the lookout for that, too, for photography purposes. I found one a long time ago, but of course I forgot where it was, of course!

That's like the first place where I really liked to surf.. You could ride the waves for a long time.. That or get on a surfboard and scoot out to where the waves just drop off.. Then just relax watching them come in..

A lot of times that's where I would go right from the start and just hang out there in the foam..

Plus you could move around really easy from one part of the beach to the other..

Yea, I just hope it's on hold and that they come back for sure..

I started going there in 2018 I think it was..

Perfect waves

• Like 4

If you are referring to The dreamer's Island it is closed to public

The owner explains it in his profile, it seems it is not going to reopen 

"The Dreamer's Island - Surf & Nude Beach is closed to public and has no group access."

ETA But maybe there are more Secret Beaches :)

Edited by Tary Allen

49 minutes ago, Tary Allen said:

If you are referring to The dreamer's Island it is closed to public

The owner explains it in his profile, it seems it is not going to reopen 

"The Dreamer's Island - Surf & Nude Beach is closed to public and has no group access."

ETA But maybe there are more Secret Beaches :)

Nope, it's not that one. Secret Beach in Opelessence.

• Like 2

On 4/11/2022 at 9:49 AM, Sid Nagy said:

Wow, must be a well kept secret, that Secret Beach, because I never heard a word about it during the last 15 years I'm in SL.
:D

Added: It is at least not you, I tried to TP to that place, but got redirected because the place is not available at the moment.

If we promise not to tell anyone, is it still technically "secret"?

I dropped by occasionally because it was never "full". There must have been few restrictions on numbers because it was always packed.

Whereas since Senz beach closed, the other few popular beaches are often full. The remaining beaches I call at are usually empty.

• 2 months later...

Ik this is an old thread but I didn't see where anyone said what happened to Secret Beach. I was told by my friend who was friends with someone who worked security there that the owner sold it. So it's gone for good. Too bad the owner didn't have the decency to let everyone know in the group at least.

Edited by miuarasaka
  • Like 2
  • Sad 3

• 3 weeks later...

The SECRET BEACH owners had no more time nor wish to keep SECRET BEACH running. "RL first"

The beach was nice, sadly it's nicest part was staff only, in a skybox. I used to love going up there when I was staff. I have some pictures of it in my FLICKR

THE PARADISE : Secret Beach's staff skybox

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

I like Castaway Bay, well laid out and decorated, has rentals nude or beachwear. Lots to do there too and a very mellow place. I spent a good bit of time at Surfers Bay but it's a 1000L$ to join but it's a great group of  people.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 637 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.