Funny spanking huds

Robberinthemuseum

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 824 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Wearing a spanker with a screaming and falling animation has improved my enjoyment of the game tremendously. It's frigging hilarious and helped me break the ice with new groups of people whilst at the same time connecting with others who don't take themselves too seriously. So much fun.

What do you do to break the ice?

• Haha 4
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, Robberinthemuseum said:

I prefer ice unless we are in the mood for table games or to watch a movie. Chatting about SL makes me bored.

16 minutes ago, Rowan Amore said:

Talk.  Most women I know do not appreciate random people spanking them.  It's rude and frankly, juvenile. 

I spanked some random avatars boobs the other day at Elysion while inspecting clothes, she didn't say anything probably due to my avatar look or whatever but if people don't want their avatars spanked either on purpose or by mistake they better lock those spankers/use an access list.

Edited by Nick0678
  • Like 2

17 minutes ago, Nick0678 said:

I prefer ice unless we are in the mood for table games or to watch a movie. Chatting about SL makes me bored.

I spanked some random avatars boobs the other day at Elysion while inspecting clothes, she didn't say anything probably due to my avatar look or whatever but if people don't want their avatars spanked either on purpose or by mistake they better lock those spankers/use an access list.

I think the OP is talking about the HUDs where you can 'spank' random people as a chat notification and not the actual spankers people wear.  It was annoying 12 years ago and it's still annoying now.  

If someone decides to wear a spanker and have it open for everyone, they have room to complain if someone touches it.  I've done it accidently and see no reason to apologize if they get upset.  

• Like 7

36 minutes ago, Rowan Amore said:

I think the OP is talking about the HUDs where you can 'spank' random people as a chat notification and not the actual spankers people wear.  It was annoying 12 years ago and it's still annoying now.  

If someone decides to wear a spanker and have it open for everyone, they have room to complain if someone touches it.  I've done it accidently and see no reason to apologize if they get upset.  

I believe its one of those huds that asks in a drop down if you would like to accept a hug from "Blah" and then it  animates him spanking you and you falling down creaming. Yeah, real pip.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Robberinthemuseum said:

Wearing a spanker with a screaming and falling animation has improved my enjoyment of the game tremendously. It's frigging hilarious and helped me break the ice with new groups of people whilst at the same time connecting with others who don't take themselves too seriously. So much fun.

In the right context I'm sure that's hilarious.

I used to go round a sex club kissing particular men deadly. So excited to be there, they wouldn't properly read the request and would wonder why they were lying out on the floor for 30 seconds afterwards.

I doubt I'd do it now I've gone past my SL teenage years 😜 But that surely broke the ice, perhaps not with the right people all of the time though. 

Nowadays I don't break ice. I am generally the quiet one observing from behind a tree or somewhere. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Rowan Amore said:

He is talking about the wearable ones, the spank/touch/kiss/etc HUD doesn't have animations (would also need llRequestPermissions).

3 hours ago, Robberinthemuseum said:

Wearing a spanker with a screaming and falling animation

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Robberinthemuseum said:

Whether this is funny or not depends on who is wearing the HUD and who is falling down. If you are the one screaming and falling down, then I think it's funny. If you're animating other people's avatars without their informed consent, then it's a form of harassment called griefing. The normal spankers that people wear I find very annoying. Used to excess, it just makes me mute them so I don't have listen to their infantile attention-seeking antics. 

I don't break the ice. We have global warming doing that enough already. 

Grumpy Cat 2.jpg

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Nick0678 said:

He is talking about the wearable ones, the spank/touch/kiss/etc HUD doesn't have animations (would also need llRequestPermissions).

Yes they do, i have one. It sends a request to the other person to animate them. Mine is harmless, just an actual kiss/hug hud. They have them that lie and offer a kiss/hug and instead kick you in the crotch, spank you, stab you and various other animations. 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

10 minutes ago, Drake1 Nightfire said:

Yes they do, i have one. It sends a request to the other person to animate them. Mine is harmless, just an actual kiss/hug hud. They have them that lie and offer a kiss/hug and instead kick you in the crotch, spank you, stab you and various other animations. 

Yawns, yeah we all have more than one of those, they are decade+ old rubbish and extremely boring for today's standards.

The spanker+multiemote are those 2 bellow the Abranimations and sure someone can modify them, still when the other party denies their animate offer all they'll do is show some local text. 

TNv10ce.png

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Drake1 Nightfire said:

I've seen the hugger ones but not in ages.  I do remember that kick in the crotch one.  I had it and only used it on men who tried to spank me.  😅

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

1 minute ago, Kalegthepsionicist said:

@Marigold Devin

yea and he not talk, . I meet @Hunter Sterncrawling at Londoncity, and freak me out

He does seem to be quite a unique character. 

It's ages since I went to London City. I was a cat back then, There were half-naked men dancing in windows and a tardis I seem to recall.

• Haha 2

20 minutes ago, Marigold Devin said:

It's ages since I went to London City. I was a cat back then, There were half-naked men dancing in windows and a tardis I seem to recall.

How long ago was this? I have been know to do a bit of old helicopter p÷,is in windows.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Marigold Devin said:

i used to wander London as a big lycan with a menu in hand asking random people for directions..

• Haha 6

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 824 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.