Modifyable Clothing Directory

Maitimo

• 1 month later...

Just wanted to note that this !S an old thread and I see some brands listed that are out of business or who aren't doing mod any longer.  SO BE SURE AND CHECK PERMISSIONS rather than just taking the info here for granted .

:SwingingFriends:

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/10/2023 at 7:00 PM, Chic Aeon said:

Just wanted to note that this !S an old thread and I see some brands listed that are out of business or who aren't doing mod any longer.  SO BE SURE AND CHECK PERMISSIONS rather than just taking the info here for granted .

Who has removed their mod permissions? If so I will remove them off the list. But yes always check your permissions because they can change.

On 7/10/2023 at 7:00 PM, Chic Aeon said:

As of 7/20/23 I can safely say that all of the stores are still safe. I went to every last store listed in this forum today. None are out of business and they are still doing mod. However, some are only Fatpack only or some are selectively no mod. However, always check the permissions but as of now all the stores still exist and none of them have drastically changed. They are still mod stores, but again some may have switched to Fatpack Only. 

• Thanks 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
43 minutes ago, Rowan Amore said:

Just recently bought a few pairs of shoes (fatpacks) from Sass.  Although they say no mod, they are modifiable...

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Ravenhurst/194/120/22

Always worth checking items that appear as no modify in your inventory - inventory tags will always show you the most restrictive permissions of any part of an object.

An object with modifiable prim parts - which the user can tint, texture resize etc. - BUT containing a no modify script or texture or notecard etc - will appear as no modify in your inventory. Rez or wear it and you will be able to modify it. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

21 hours ago, Emma Krokus said:

Always worth checking items that appear as no modify in your inventory - inventory tags will always show you the most restrictive permissions of any part of an object.

An object with modifiable prim parts - which the user can tint, texture resize etc. - BUT containing a no modify script or texture or notecard etc - will appear as no modify in your inventory. Rez or wear it and you will be able to modify it. 

Yeah, I'm frequently surprised to learn I can mod an item. Only way to find out is to check, sometimes by accident :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...