Looking for free mesh heads

AlaskaNile

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1027 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

6 minutes ago, AlaskaNile said:

group gifts or just free

Altamura currently has one that is Bento and is Omega Applier and BOM compatible.  It is for the TeleportHub.com members -- but it is only L$10 to join that group.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Altamura and Friends/85/28/1202

• Like 1

Sorry to piggy back off this thread but didn't really want to start a new one since I have a similar question 

Anyone know of a free male mesh AV? Body and head or whatever one needs to go mesh? 

I won't have the extra money to upload to my account for a while and don't really have the time to work inside of SL.. But I'd like to learn how to go mesh and mess around with it myself for when the time comes I will know what I am doing. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, DjWhiteBoi said:

Sorry to piggy back off this thread but didn't really want to start a new one since I have a similar question 

Anyone know of a free male mesh AV? Body and head or whatever one needs to go mesh? 

I won't have the extra money to upload to my account for a while and don't really have the time to work inside of SL.. But I'd like to learn how to go mesh and mess around with it myself for when the time comes I will know what I am doing. 

https://fabfree.wordpress.com/the-fabfree-mesh-body-and-head-listing/

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, DjWhiteBoi said:

Here is another resource you can leverage to create four avatars on a budget: https://virtualbloke.com/archives/3931

From my personal experience, using the mesh heads and bodies listed in the FabFree listing shared by Eddy above, the BROX bodies are very easy to setup, if you just want to have a mesh body and don't care much exactly how it will look like. I also tried using the L$1 Classic Meshbody with the L$1 Vista Bento Head Chris, and let me tell you, it was a frustrating experience, but I did end up with a mesh avatar.

If you really just want to learn how to go mesh and mess around with it yourself, my recommendation is for you to get demos and play with them to learn. Get demos of different mesh bodies, mesh heads, body skins, head skins, hairs, hairbases, clothing, etc. Experience on your own how easy/difficult it is to get clothing for different bodies. Note how the different bodies are different from each other; for instance, if you want strong legs, Belleza Jake will be a better option compared to Signature Gianni. Experience on your own how easy/difficult the different body and head HUDS are, and decide which one you like the most. Learn how to enable and use BOM in each one of them. As you play with the demos, you'll be able to also figure out what your future mesh avatar will be. Demo absolutely everything together, before you start buying anything.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

On 12/4/2021 at 9:51 PM, Blaise Glendevon said:

The only good free head that you can reliably get skins and makeup for is the Genus group gift. Everyone else has it, so be prepared to twirl those sliders to make it look unique 

I don't have it either, so can't assume everyone has it.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Blaise Glendevon said:

I'm saying. My inventory looks like Princess Mombi's cabinet.

I don't know who she is.. I was just saying I have it, but have too many heads already, just not enough time to wear them all like I would like to..

I have all the genus heads and not knocking the Strong gift head.. It's a good head that does get updated with the rest of the genus heads that you pay for.. It is BOM ready.

When I got it, I grabbed it when I was grabbing the 002 series of heads, so it didn't get as much time like the others did.. hehehe

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1027 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.