Now they require payment info to be set just to buy from inworld store!

Hotbabe2004

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1041 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

As I said below this topic is wrong. There was a bug - I paid to my alt some money - enough to buy an addon, but for whatever reasons she did not get money (although, money was subtracted from my main av). When I was trying to buy an addon, sl was naturally sending me to link to buy some ld. After reload my alt finally got money and I managed to make purchase.

Topic closed. 

Edited by Hotbabe2004
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Hotbabe2004 said:

As I said below this topic is wrong. There was a bug - I paid to my alt some money - enough to buy an addon, but for whatever reasons she did not get money (although, money was subtracted from my main av). When I was trying to buy an addon, sl was naturally sending me to link to buy some ld. After reload my alt finally got money and I managed to make purchase.

Topic closed. 

So all you had to do was relog and you call it a bug? It's not a bug. Relogging fixes almost any issues that is comm related. In fact, that is precisely what LL would have told you to do first. 

1 hour ago, Silent Mistwalker said:

So all you had to do was relog and you call it a bug? It's not a bug. Relogging fixes almost any issues that is comm related. In fact, that is precisely what LL would have told you to do first. 

Even before clear cache orders?

Wow, times are really changing fast now.

• Haha 4

5 hours ago, Hotbabe2004 said:

There was a bug - I paid to my alt some money - enough to buy an addon, but for whatever reasons she did not get money

for maximum % chance of success, have both avatars be in the same region, or do it while the alt is offline.

5 hours ago, Hotbabe2004 said:

Topic closed. 

I'm glad you got it sorted out.  That must have been frustrating.  Happy shopping!

2 minutes ago, Pixie Kobichenko said:

When my $L balance fails to load I would message a friend & ask they send me $1L & that always seems to shake the cobwebs loose.  

I think LL plugged that hole when they made it so you could click to refresh. I don't think it works any more. Last I heard it didn't.

• Like 1

On 8/24/2021 at 7:12 AM, Hotbabe2004 said:

Topic closed. 

I think your topic is about something else, but I have recently heard people chatting in various groups and complaining that "payment info on file" is required to enter some stores and events now. Why? The theory is that they get rid of griefers that way. But of course they also get rid of a lot of looky-lous who pick up free gifts and don't buy anything.

Some stores still have a policy of adding you to an admission list even without this PIOF.

I think this is bad for business. I think stores should not do this with the economy contracting as it is.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1041 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.