Interview series Second Life our passion starts again!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 934 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

9 hours ago, Rat Luv said:

@archangel969

There is a saying "Beer before wine and you'll feel fine; wine before beer and you'll feel queer" Now I am an old queer already so I had nothing to worry about.

That made me lol xD

Sounds like a cool bar, will try to visit! 👍

It is! Cool and cozy all thogether.

In Dutch you have the same saying, but whitout the queer, so when I saw the English version I was delighted and could't resist to make that remark 🙂

• Like 1

On 9/22/2021 at 10:38 AM, archangel969 said:

A bar can be a home. A truism that Barbi Bumblefoot can speak of. Not that she doesn't have a house. But with your three sisters and a few lovely bartenders 'in da house' your café becomes a living room.

https://angelusvanengelen.homesteadcloud.com/second-life-our-passion/barbi-bumblefoot

Barbi_portrait (3).png

Thank you so much Angelus, it was a pleasure meeting you! ❤️

• Like 1

Due to a death in the immediate family, I am putting the upcoming interviews on hold for a while. But I will be back soon after.

I have done nine interviews in the second series, I will eventually do fourteen (so five to go) and then I will take a break again. There will be a second book with the interviews from the second series and then... we have to wait and see if there will be a third series!

secondlifeour.png

• Sad 6

On 10/8/2021 at 12:30 PM, archangel969 said:

A retired theology major who happens to own a New Orleans inspired sim with in the very heart a strip club that runs on family and boobs, what do you think of that? Read the new interview of Second Life : our passion.

https://angelusvanengelen.homesteadcloud.com/second-life-our-passion/dw-diavolo

psst, you might want to put censor bars on the background so you don't run afoul of the forum mods.

• Haha 1

I was with my family when my post was reported. A dear family member died and I was giving comfort to my dear ones. So that's why I never noticed that it was reported. When I did it was too late to delete the post that was responsible for the fact to be reported. I would have appreciated it if the person who placed this post in the adult department had first sent me a message and given me the opportunity to edit or delete it.

1 minute ago, archangel969 said:

I was with my family when my post was reported. A dear family member died and I was giving comfort to my dear ones. So that's why I never noticed that it was reported. When I did it was too late to delete the post that was responsible for the fact to be reported. I would have appreciated it if the person who placed this post in the adult department had first sent me a message and given me the opportunity to edit or delete it.

You can report it yourself.  Ask them to remove the first picture and if they could please move it back the the main general forum.  

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Rowan Amore said:

You can report it yourself.  Ask them to remove the first picture and if they could please move it back the the main general forum.  

Thanks Rowan, I did that. I don't see anything happing yet, but I trust that this will work out well. I don't want to think too highly of this interview project, but I do think it deserves a place on the general forum. Especially since I indicate that the post with adult content is a mistake on my part and that I have corrected it.

Edited by archangel969
  • Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 934 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.