Oh no! It happened again!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 997 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

3 hours ago, Alwin Alcott said:

telling people once how to solve issues is helping... ignoring the help is.. well not wise... but telling that is no hate but education.
These remarks make that "hate" means nothing anymore.

"Have you ever been diagnosed with multiple personality disorder? Maybe another personality of yours has been changing your SL settings."

It's not WHAT you said, it's HOW you said it. 

The above quote of yours was sarcastic and condescending. Yes, maybe she needs help getting re-acclimated to SL, and maybe she needs help more than once. HOW you said it, was no help.  

• Like 2

I suggested in the other threas that you can turn on transparent to avoid rezzing on mesh built in shadows. When you turn it on, you see the outline of furniture like carpets and tables. If you can't rez on the table, you can't rez on the table's shadow. But when you see where it is clean floor without shadows, you can rez there and move the item you want on the table. In Linden homes, you should always be able to rez on the floor.

15 minutes ago, Doris Johnsky said:

"Have you ever been diagnosed with multiple personality disorder? Maybe another personality of yours has been changing your SL settings."

The above quote of yours was sarcastic and condescending. Yes, maybe she needs help getting re-acclimated to SL, and maybe she needs help more than once. HOW you said it, was no help.  

Except Alwin didn't say that.

There is a glitch in the forum software where if one person quotes another and a third person quotes the quote, it will show up as the wrong person. So, maybe don't be so quick to jump before looking.

56 minutes ago, Doris Johnsky said:

define " you" because you seem to aim at several people but quote me.

Pretty simple stuff.  Go to your about land.

Then show your objects.  Click the refresh circle arrow to  show owners then  show your objects on land.

If it is close by you will see it. 

If not on land or in inventory. Then it went to lost and found.

Re logging will ask LL to sync your inventory.

Again if not on land or in inventory it will be in lost and found.

6 hours ago, Silent Mistwalker said:

Except Alwin didn't say that.

There is a glitch in the forum software where if one person quotes another and a third person quotes the quote, it will show up as the wrong person. So, maybe don't be so quick to jump before looking.

You are correct. I apologize Arwin. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Doris Johnsky said:

Thanks again Doris :)

• Like 2

I am glad to read the solution for this. Sometimes I also had this issue and didn't had a clue why it occurred. But when I relogged (as some here also stated) the object I bought was back in my repository. I rez almost everything on one of the bridges of my land. I know when I do that it al goes well. I now know why: The road over the bridge is indeed prim. So at least now I know why that works LOL.

Edited by archangel969

• 3 weeks later...
In similar occasions I open boxes in the ground floor and then I transfer them to the first floor of my house.
It works..
It's been a long time since I used to count the prims, in case I exceeded the allowed number of my contract.
I mean basically I have finished the furniture decoration and I do not add anything other than boxes of goods that I open and then erase.
Edited by examining

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 997 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.