How Does Your SL Look Today?

1 hour ago, Ingrid Ingersoll said:

I'm confused about this thread. I see  people frequently posting pictures of their avatars and alts of their alts of their friends alts avatars, but there's a thread for that in the avatar forum. Is this one supposed to be pictures of sl or....??

I think the intent of this thread was to be a more general thing than the two avatar threads, while those are for pictures that are primarily pictures of an avatar, This would be pictures of activities or events where a specific avatar isn’t the focus. In actual practice it gets muddy.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, BillFletcher said:

I'm confused about this thread. I see  people frequently posting pictures of their avatars and alts of their alts of their friends alts avatars, but there's a thread for that in the avatar forum. Is this one supposed to be pictures of sl or....??

I think the intent of this thread was to be a more general thing than the two avatar threads, while those are for pictures that are primarily pictures of an avatar, This would be pictures of activities or events where a specific avatar isn’t the focus. In actual practice it gets muddy.

That's why I went for a walk in a rain forest in my avatar's new green outfit....I was afraid Ingrid was gonna git after me!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)

I created this thread to be about pics of our SL lives. Alts of alts of alts are fine. Nosehairs included. But hey, discussion happens too!!! It's meant to be open ended. Only a mole can tell you what NOT to post here!!!

The pot was in the wrong position, so I had to move it.

Does that answer your question?

pot wrong position.jpg

pot right position.jpg

Edited by SandorWren
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

56 minutes ago, brodiac90 said:

Mom and I watched an amazing movie and I was inspired to make my own costume and take a photo. Can you guess who I'm pretending to be? 

Ponyo Sōsuke Costume 2024

Maybe?

image.jpeg.bb7da5c455151a2d5902bf41eb786dfb.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

@BillFletcher I know!

The bigger one was playing happily all by herself when the little one came along and wanted to play. 

The bigger one said no and so the little one ran off crying, upset the older one didnt want to play with her..

The big one is being scolded because the little one is ...... i think i am reliving my childhood through this picture.. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

39 minutes ago, BillFletcher said:

So if you know who these people are then you know what happened today.

The little one is feeling dejected -- she wanted to go out to her favorite restaurant but we can see the older girl is convincing mom to go to hers.  You, Bill, are just shaking your head in confusion, not knowing where you'll all go out to eat tonight, and feeling pressured by your wife to make the decision she wants. Your fun time later tonight after the kids are in bed might depend on it.

• Haha 1

I just doubled the size of my land:D

I can't wait to get to work on  a huge beach and whatever else comes to mind. for beyond it.. maybe a forest a cave and a much bigger house.. hehehe

I've been hesitant on doing it, but figured, I've been there for years already and always come up short on what I really want to do.. So my SL just got a little bigger :D

the beach that is there is how much I had, which some is under water.. My new lot next door is how much more I'm getting, which some of it is under water too, but more of it might be when I'm finished as well..

I'm so happy!! \o/

hehehe

GenusBabyface_012.thumb.png.828e1738a718368aa8d14a7f6273c280.png

• Like 11

12 minutes ago, Ingrid Ingersoll said:

Half sim?

Yes, My friend is next door in one of the other 1/4 sims that has lived next to me for years now.. Someone had the other half of the sim and I noticed today that they moved out some time this week, So I jumped on the other 1/4 that was open next to me.. my side sucked for some of the EEPs that I have..

Now I have the east and west views and  get really beautiful skies with the moons with the PBR EEPs that I couldn't get the moons on my other side.. hehehe

This is one of them  :)

GenusBabyface_013.thumb.png.618a8dbc1b412a0b3bf8f072cc7cfd5f.png

• Like 10

19 hours ago, SandorWren said:

It HAS been a bit of a nightmare working with my old alt account. It was originally meant as something @PermaRuthedand I had planned to make people laugh. I was trying to find free things so she could suddenly turn ultra sexy. We never finished the project for some reason I can't remember. Perm, do you remember?. Anyways, I don't have a thing sorted properly, and I even have some outfits directly worn from my "received items". Uggh!!!! After several hours of working on it, I took a break by working on my last two pics, and took a couple today This one has new hair. I ended up liking this one. I played with my EEP's, and what I saw kind of inspired me as an @Scylla Rhiadralook. Except there isn't any actual deep sociological meaning behind mine. Well, maybe there is though. And it IS an important one. The meaning behind most of my pics is all about the people I'm with, and how important they are to me!!!

Toy Face.png

It ended up being too sexy, like Antonio "How do you say, ah yes, too sexy” Banderas, we had to scrap it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

55 minutes ago, Ceka Cianci said:

Yes, My friend is next door in one of the other 1/4 sims that has lived next to me for years now.. Someone had the other half of the sim and I noticed today that they moved out some time this week, So I jumped on the other 1/4 that was open next to me.. my side sucked for some of the EEPs that I have..

Now I have the east and west views and  get really beautiful skies with the moons with the PBR EEPs that I couldn't get the moons on my other side.. hehehe

This is one of them  :)

GenusBabyface_013.thumb.png.618a8dbc1b412a0b3bf8f072cc7cfd5f.png

Acck! You're mooning us!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3