How Does Your SL Look Today?

Second Life Maps | Jade Coast

Woodford's new mountain is coming together beautifully! 🌄 You'll soon be able to hike or ride your horse up multiple trails, enjoy 360° views of Woodford and the ocean, and even rent a private cabin. 🏞️

But that’s not all! Once you reach the top, get ready for adrenaline-packed activities like snowboarding, skiing, paragliding, parachuting, bungee jumping, and so much more! 🏂🪂

Our mountain will be the ultimate destination for fun and interactive outdoor adventures! 🌟

Snapshot_511.png

Snapshot_512.png

Snapshot_514.png

Snapshot_516.png

• Like 13

Poked back into the underworld known as Hangars Liquides. Looks like some of its former glory has returned, as far as I can see. Not as humongous as it once was, but some of my favorite parts are back, including.... 

(Oh sorry, can't post it in this section :P)

HangarsLiquides_ZoneIntle-JF-Aug172024_002.jpg

• Like 14

((ETA: Sorry if this came off sounding like an add.. I was just so excited about how the sim felt and the whole build in general, that it may have came off as me advertizing for them.. But it was my first time ever being there.. I didn't even know they were the ones that made the tree house until i got there.. lol))

I was just at HEIMA Decor and have to say, their sim is amazin.. They are the ones that made the really huge tree house which I have..

I bought it from the MP a couple of years ago, but sure wish I would have bought it in world, because thier sim is so beautiful.

Each home is so unique also. I'm wanting to get the one to the left of the tree house also because it has this cave under it which is really neat.. There are so many twists and turns and  each home is like going on a new exploration when you first get in them.. You just never know  if there is another door around the next corner..They are so well made also with such great mesh work and such great texturing..

The creator and their sim is one that shows off what second life really can do, I think. It's so calming here too..

Each home just has a spectacular view of the other homes.. It's so well laid out.

I didn't mess with the lighting or anything, this is just the shared environment EEP that was there when I showed up.

53928927877_3f155d2fd7_k.jpg

53929832361_d1bcf7ed99_k.jpg

Edited by Ceka Cianci
  • Like 18

52 minutes ago, Jeny Howlett said:

Hair: Rewind by Stealthic 

Top: Sunshine Set - Top by (fd) Fashionably Dead 

Jewelry: Celine Necklace & Purity Body Chain by TETRA

Earrings: Anisa by e.marie

Bracelets: Dutchess by Yummy

Jeans: Riot by TETRA

Location: Burrow Coffee Co. http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Evermore/86/193/30

Snapshot_010edited.jpg

Your "top" is lovely!

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

I like this one a lot, Sandor.

Thanks!!! I didn't plan it. Cinny and were playing "Barbie Dress Up" with out Alts, and, as usual, I snapped a random pic. Then I applied some random PS filters until I liked what I saw!!!

• Like 3

Just got out of an interesting class -- Wisdom Circle -- the topic today was 'imagination' and we had a nice discussion. There are ways to increase our imagination and it's good to be aware of what might stifle it:631b6ee37cb645c4a9a6f4447f510f0b.gif

Edited by Luna Bliss
  • Like 7