How Does Your SL Look Today?

On 12/5/2023 at 8:19 PM, Chic Aeon said:

I had a screenshot that was mistaken for a RL photo and got into a "prestigious" group that I knew nothing about.  It was both fun and thrilling. It was NOT my sim and I think it is gone now.   Putting in the LINK for anyone that wants to see as I am not going to crop it to get my signature off.  

https://www.flickr.com/photos/24257589@N03/52571565602/in/dateposted/

Those ARE great rocks. Who made them (or maybe they are a mix).   

That's a nice picture and a belated congrats on landing in the group (and fooling RL people in the process ;) ). The sim is still around and I think I found the same spot as your shot:

original_6572a5d042fd484accafbdf6.png

I went back and checked the Welsh sim. I'm glad they're still around so I can inspect the rocks. The rock pile appears to be cobbled together from different creators.

• William Wanderer made [FOURTH WALL] Multi-Texture Rock 10 (Plain) & others
  • Chaser Zaks made rock_01, rock_05, rock_07, rock_06, rock_03.
  • Shen Molinaro made (Fundati) Rock_7 -white cobble- & others
  • Dragon Alpha made Mesh Rocks  Full Perm
  • Mameluco Kimono made 'rock'

Edited by Eddy Vortex
  • Like 14
  • Thanks 1

The Tiny Explorers group had an extra outing to cater for one of our members who lives in Oz.  We started at our HQ In Heron Shire then visited the space station in Raglan Galaxy then popped over to our outpost in Caledon to look at a giant snowman.

Explore 1.jpg

Explore 2.jpg

Explore 3.jpg

Explore 4.jpg

Explore 5.jpg

Explore 6.jpg

Edited by Garnet Psaltery
Added text.
  • Like 13

14 hours ago, Eddy Vortex said:

That's a nice picture and a belated congrats on landing in the group (and fooling RL people in the process ;) ). The sim is still around and I think I found the same spot as your shot:

original_6572a5d042fd484accafbdf6.png

I went back and checked the Welsh sim. I'm glad they're still around so I can inspect the rocks. The rock pile appears to be cobbled together from different creators.

• William Wanderer made [FOURTH WALL] Multi-Texture Rock 10 (Plain) & others
  • Chaser Zaks made rock_01, rock_05, rock_07, rock_06, rock_03.
  • Shen Molinaro made (Fundati) Rock_7 -white cobble- & others
  • Dragon Alpha made Mesh Rocks  Full Perm
  • Mameluco Kimono made 'rock'

I went to check the Walsh County sim from your link. The rock pile was interesting, but what really caught my eye was the row of tilted vehicles stuck in the ground that were visible in the distance.

Sandor on Rock Pile Walsh County.jpg

Row of Cars Walsh County.jpg

• Like 10

15 minutes ago, kipperthedog said:

My second life is looking good today 

That's cool, but FYI - the point of the thread is for people to post pictures of how their Second Life looks. And, for others to comment on those pictures.  It would be nice to see a picture of your doggo (assuming you're a doggo, you didn't reply on the thread where I asked)!

• Like 1

I've been exploring various Christmas themes from the destination list 🙃  I also purchased an outfit to fit a snowy Christmas theme.

Snapshot_487.thumb.png.981ba444e3e6136d285896a551ea446b.png

It is cold up here ❄ I should have put on something a bit warmer 😜  I really loved this outfit though, so I will just have to suffer.

Snapshot_472.thumb.png.5ca35d73bf31728643c2d5d4e6d09622.png

I want these Santa Cupcakes! 

Snapshot_474.png.89a6b3f4483ec4abf2af39d633590044.png

Also playing around with the newest Senra shape, the first picture is after I modified the face a bit as I thought the lips were too thin, and modified the nose as well as eyes a bit..  I like fuller lips, and larger eyes, plus the nose was turned a bit too high in the tip.  The same shape looks a lot different on the beta Senra head.   The second and third were before the edits.  

Edited by Istelathis
  • Like 13

1 hour ago, Bagnu said:

Looks nice!!! Did you create the scarf yourself?

Thank you!

It's a full perm mesh scarf that I bought and textured myself, for distribution to one of my groups, so no, I didn't really "create" it.

But the texturing was a PITA, so I'll take a bit of credit for it!

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

I started the day possitively. I managed to get the free LeLutka head in one try.
Later on the day I unpacked it:
A folder with 42 items, six of them need further unpacking, one note card with a lot of in-crowd words I don't understand and a lot of links to all kind of webpages...... To explore and find out all that, would take days and days.

Now I remember why I still have a non mesh head on my avatar. And why it stays there too.
End of project. The gift in the trash.

Head and body makers, please get back to reality. It has gotten way to complicated.

eWj0O4y.jpg

A day wasted. :(

Edited by Sid Nagy
  • Like 8
  • Sad 1