How Does Your SL Look Today?

Bagnu

Cat when we were chatting before she went away for a week last Sunday.

I didn't post this before, because I wanted my old Windows 10 filters back that I had before my Win 11 "upgrade".  The predefined filters don't exist in Win 11, and I end up with extreme edge enhancements in the Win 11 photo app, that I can't get rid of.  Finally, I found a download of the old photo app for Win 10 that installed on my Win 11. Eh, I still go to photoshop after for more filters and adjustments.

Cat alone talking before she went away.png

• Like 7

13 hours ago, Cinnamon Mistwood said:

I don't know how you manage to make public dancing look so intimate. I'm trying to figure out which dances you captured your pics in because I tried to avoid all the slow grinding dances in the menu, but I kept hopping up to check all the food I had cooking, so I missed a bunch.  I really like that first pic.

Wish I could have captured a few pics, too, but it was a busy afternoon for me.

I could see the National Enquirer headlines now... "Cinnamon in love triangle!" Cause that's how paparazzi frame their shots to sell papers.

Edited by PermaRuthed
  • Like 1
  • Haha 8

3 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Based on what I can tell of SL style, likely so does half the grid.

I haven't seen anyone else wear these same ones before. Inworld or here. Do YOU have a pair?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Bagnu said:
1 hour ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Based on what I can tell of SL style, likely so does half the grid.

I haven't seen anyone else wear these same ones before. Inworld or here. Do YOU have a pair?

Not sure, since I cannot see them from all angles.  My folder of Shoes/Boots to "unpack and sort" is quite large, and my folder of unpacked Shoes/Boots is also quite large.  I do have some that definitely look similar to those.

The comment was based on the fact that every event has multiple merchants selling the same or similar items and a large number of the people that I see at events seem to be wearing variations of the same items.  

• Like 5

1 hour ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Not sure, since I cannot see them from all angles.  My folder of Shoes/Boots to "unpack and sort" is quite large, and my folder of unpacked Shoes/Boots is also quite large.  I do have some that definitely look similar to those.

The comment was based on the fact that every event has multiple merchants selling the same or similar items and a large number of the people that I see at events seem to be wearing variations of the same items.  

I don't go to many events, so I haven't seen. But it DOES make sense. There are only so many variations on a basic design that are noticeably possible, and it's easier to create a new product by making variations on a previous one.

• Like 2

rolling around fancy looking places trying to get fancy looking pictures, but im using firestorm and textures load weird in this game and sometimes people just use textures from 2003 in some places so this is the best so far

Snapshot_004.thumb.png.5fc15063ba817ffec9987412642ea1f2.png

meanwhile behind the scenes in the same destination, different spot

TPk2RM1.jpg

SL cranked to the max in 4k using 13gb of vram, sending my GPU to 90c and giving me 6fps:

main-qimg-0dfc0c55bf56314f116e24f747804845-lq.jpg.0c97a7cca8181755f05939c87aaf6986.jpg

• Like 10

This 4.88mb image limit is a bit questionable sometimes

Other perspective of the first spot, this also looked nice but i couldnt get the lighting to look much better than how the land owner had it set up, and that looks great in any other direction than this direction

Snapshot_005.thumb.png.253fb49059aa8b81eed5582bbefe0bd5.png

where it looks like everything across the harbor is in shadow

• Like 11