How Does Your SL Look Today?

12 hours ago, Leora Greenwood said:

I have my clothes back on and all my shopping done.  Everything a girl needs for a fun and relaxing evening at home:

BagofDicks_001.jpg.230b2a2078a4c9dd29ce778521764db8.jpg

Lol, I just took a double take!!! What on earth did you buy? Leora...I'm so proud...err, I mean...ashamed of you!!!

• Haha 5

34 minutes ago, Luna Bliss said:

I'm not shopping with you ever again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All right, you lot!!  Luna, I promise to never send you any Dick Demos, okay?  Only wings and tattoos.  Bagnu, I am well supplied now and looking forward to getting snowed in this weiner...  uh......   winter.......

ETA:  In case any of you ladies are getting low on certain essential items, my bag of essentials was only L$50 today at Faida:  https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Eventive/54/212/2180

Edited by Leora Greenwood
ladies gotta stock up! winter is coming..........
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 8

On 9/24/2023 at 2:03 PM, Luna Bliss said:

@Bagnu  Are you wearing the same outfit two days in a row?   frowns****   

<<<< is joke

On 9/24/2023 at 2:13 PM, Scylla Rhiadra said:

If one actually cared about such things (which mostly I don't), I'd say that this is one of the best acid tests to set apart the boys from the girls.

I have men friends who almost literally never change their clothes. I guess they are passing the "sniff" test?

I'm in one of my "meh" attitudes with SL these days - and been that way for quite a while.  I still log in almost daily, but mostly to keep notices cleared and deal with misc. things.  Pretty sure I've been wearing the same outfit for 2 or 3 months now.

• Like 7
  • Sad 1

On 9/25/2023 at 9:41 AM, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Hilarious.

Sad fact: I go dancing weekly at the same places, on Friday and Sunday nights. And I do make efforts not to wear the same outfit twice to either. So . . . I buy a lot of dresses.

But that's not the fault of either the men or women in attendance. That's on me. And arguably it is at least in part because of the influence of the fashion industry, advertising, popular media and culture, etc. I am self-aware enough to recognize it, but don't care enough to buck it.

The advantage of country dancing -- buy a few pair of jeans and then just mix & match with tops.  Tops don't cost near what dresses do.

• Like 4

Getting ready to dig into my undersea garden, and noticing I don't have the 'lumberjack shoulders' problem with the poses on this mushroom.  So is the weird shoulder effect due to a messed up Maitreya body some have mentioned... or is it the poses one uses that makes the diff?

sept 27 ok shoulders_001 Resized.png

• Like 13

One of the rooms reminded me of the forums.  Someone swooning, someone crying, someone half passed out, someone taking a selfie, and everything in total chaos.  The only thing missing was popcorn.

image.thumb.jpeg.af4b7892882aa29afef1790fddf7ae85.jpeg

Sandor and Caitlin joined me about halfway through.  Listening to these two interact is quite entertaining, but I will add my own captions.

Think really hard before you type out whatever it is you are thinking of saying, Sandor.  Caitlin is powering up.

image.thumb.jpeg.ab436e235e5a473b81e76e455cbca8b1.jpeg

*snorts* Told ya so!

image.thumb.jpeg.27b846b6bfeba108f4be78585394dcf3.jpeg

• Like 7
  • Haha 5

14 hours ago, Luna Bliss said:

Getting ready to dig into my undersea garden, and noticing I don't have the 'lumberjack shoulders' problem with the poses on this mushroom.  So is the weird shoulder effect due to a messed up Maitreya body some have mentioned... or is it the poses one uses that makes the diff?

sept 27 ok shoulders_001 Resized.png

I use Maitreya and I hated how the shoulders looked. I had to get a shoulder deformer to make them look right. 😑

Edited by Lunaea Lovely
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1