How Does Your SL Look Today?

Bagnu

1 hour ago, BillFletcher said:

That is why inflatable ministers are so great.

LolL but at least Swallow knew the bride the bride and groom through their whole relationship leading up to the wedding!!! And still does!!!

Edited by Bagnu
  • Like 3

On 3/12/2023 at 11:11 AM, Charolotte Caxton said:

image.thumb.jpeg.944b524ef16367e244a60a4bf6f8deab.jpeg

Ok, so this is me falling from 4000 meters to below 100 meters sea level. What I did was set home to here at 4K but there's nothing there so I just free fall while I check whatever messages and inventory I received, way fun. Plus, I liked the colors. 

wow. I want that on my wall. framed.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, cirleen said:

I heard they were a lot of hot air.

Oh Lord LOL!!! That pun is worse than some of mine!!!

Edited by Bagnu
  • Haha 2

We moved the Art Gallery, and renamed it "The Wren Gallery" Well, I did. Caitlin supervised some of it. Hell, buying a new house is a lot more work than just getting the house!! Our entire SIM is getting a makeover. All because Archangel's is so gorgeous!!

Wren Gallery Sign pic.png

• Like 7

Well, our Gallery is mostly back together. Moving it didn't do anything more than give me a placeholder. I rezzed 4 prims at the corners,  for placemarkers, and made a whole new one. Moving it broke the scripts in it, and in our Tipjar. I fixed the floating art on the right, after I noticed it in this pic. and now to fix our Tipjar!!! The work never ends!!

Wren Gallery Inside_002 2.png

• Like 7

Our gallery is!!! The house will be soon,  when Cat is ready for the open house.You'll find some things in a bit of disarray though. Some of the old tower things are still floating in the air, so we can sort through what we want and don't want, and delete when we used them or don't want them.

A warning though. Some of the art I make is explicit.  And our island is "A" rated.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Dreamworld Ibis/37/146/23

Edited by Bagnu
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Look in the thread I linked to, to see a new feature we added to our new house today. Cat isn't fully clothed in the pic behind the falling water, so I had to post the video clip in that thread.

Edited by Bagnu
  • Like 4

My SL looks like frustration today!!  I rented a boat slip near the Blake Sea but there was still a boat from the previous renter in the slip.  When I could not remove it, I looked to the yacht club admins but the harbormaster had not logged into SL since the 10th (!!) so I notecarded the owner to no effect so far.  So after two days, this is my plea, from frustration.  Hope it works!

image.thumb.jpeg.6a50ba68f9d40aeb5cb062db61f7b98c.jpeg

Edited by Leora Greenwood
removed identifying data, edited screenshot
  • Like 3
  • Sad 7

2 minutes ago, Leora Greenwood said:

My SL looks like frustration today!!  I rented a boat slip near the Blake Sea but there was still a boat from the previous renter in the slip.  When I could not remove it, I looked to the yacht club admins but the harbormaster had not logged into SL since the 10th (!!) so I notecarded the owner to no effect so far.  So after two days, this is my plea, from frustration.  Hope it works!

image.thumb.jpeg.9d9a2ca1bd07bf2e021bb9060e10c994.jpeg

That's just awful!!! I hope you get credited for the money you paid, or have it refunded!!!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

snapthingy_001.thumb.png.61f02f07994c388eb3c2f3efe25cda32.png

My nightly swim, sometimes I even moonbathe. Psychiatrist tells me it's good for my pores. Swimming and cycling are two of my favorite sports for health.

So far it's quiet out. Sometimes late at night, you can hear the fish talking. They have plans for us all. I'm not kidding.

Edited by PheebyKatz
  • Like 10

Been keeping myself busy in SL again decorating a new house and just running around like crazy.  Nothing new.  Tonight, was Ghosty Kips Monthly Music gathering.  The theme was female voices in honor of Women's History Month.  Great music, fun company.  I computed the average age of the avatars present.  14.1 years.  Alright, young'uns., it's time to represent.

image.thumb.jpeg.b1112bebfc3e7616cb48953b7bf9d45e.jpeg

• Like 9
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Cinnamon Mistwood said:

Been keeping myself busy in SL again decorating a new house and just running around like crazy.  Nothing new.  Tonight, was Ghosty Kips Monthly Music gathering.  The theme was female voices in honor of Women's History Month.  Great music, fun company.  I computed the average age of the avatars present.  14.1 years.  Alright, young'uns., it's time to represent.

image.thumb.jpeg.b1112bebfc3e7616cb48953b7bf9d45e.jpeg

I would have come if I wasn't so busy working on the new house.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Nalates Urriah said:

GreenStory-FS_002.thumb.jpg.1969e43c93fbd438051fe3e42bc4ead9.jpg

The first image of my Green Story series. The rain and rain sound are very well done.

I did play with the rain in PS...

GreenStory-FS_004.thumb.jpg.7dfee0ac1e2dc34f4cb0c1f34ccb882f.jpg

The second of 3. The third is in Look Like Today.

Two things stand out.

1. You're good enough to get paid for your art. Like, not just inworld. Picture 2 would make a stunning framed print; I've seen lesser work sell for hundreds of dollars.

2. Wow, those are some awesome bricks. I want to buy from that builder. *drools*

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1