How Does Your SL Look Today?

Bagnu

7 minutes ago, Lindal Kidd said:

Lexxi! How nice to see you're still around!

I wish I had that much balance in heels...

Thanks *mews*

Helps that I'm a cat.  Though I did, uh, intentionally roll foward and land on my feet (of course on my feet) trying to eat the geese.  Geese were mean and wouldn't get in my mouth. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Charolotte Caxton said:

image.thumb.jpeg.6e8fe4bbe211b933c01e6c0fde5cce55.jpeg

Not an ad or blog post, but this mansion fulfilled a long time SL dream of mine, it has two pools, outdoor and in, and if you set it up correctly has SL WATER IN THE POOLS! so cool. Now I need to park a canoe in the drive way. :)

This is really a dream! Reminds me of a vacation in India years and years ago when I stayed at the Taj Lake Palace in Udaipur, it's a floating hotel and restaurant.

cq5dam.web.1280.1280.jpeg

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, archangel969 said:

This is really a dream! Reminds me of a vacation in India years and years ago when I stayed at the Taj Lake Palace in Udaipur, it's a floating hotel and restaurant.

cq5dam.web.1280.1280.jpeg

OMG! I made it on accident/unplanned, I had no idea it was real! I even told my guy, I wonder what the real life equivalent would be! OMG Thank You!!

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Charolotte Caxton said:

OMG! I made it on accident/unplanned, I had no idea it was real! I even told my guy, I wonder what the real life equivalent would be! OMG Thank You!!

I took special care to have everything line up water level, so it would feel normal if one showed up on a gondola or something. I'm really proud of my placement and am beyond happy that it has a rl equivalent, thank you so much.

• Like 3